Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gather your job is a graphic designer or just a hobby. I’ve never got in to computing myself, my eldest is currently doing an apprenticeship in cyber security. He’s looking to head over the pond, New York once finished.

I gather your job is a graphic designer or just a hobby. I’ve never got in to computing myself, my eldest is currently doing an apprenticeship in cyber security. He’s looking to head over the pond, New York once finished.
Thanks Just an old fool who played long enough to learn the paint ware that came with my laptop.

Hey carty,
How’s tricks,I think may have stunted my girls, think it’s with over watering 🤦‍♂️. Sitting about 25cm above soil. Any tips to stretch them 🙏.
I’ll clean this up a bit, now I’ve had a spliff 🤪. Right the girls are currently 28 days old and I think they’re stunted with overwatering 🤷‍♂️. I started their food on week two, with water, cal-mag and a little Epsom salts in-between, due another feed tomorrow but going to wait an extra day or two for them to dry a bit. They’re ranging from 18cm to 25cm above soil, my light is currently 18in above canopy 30 Dli 44% power. Would i benefit from lifting my light higher, reducing my Dli. Or would you say that they’re roughly about right. Any insight would help.

Attachments

• IMG_4003.jpeg
    IMG_4003.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3997.jpeg
    IMG_3997.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3998.jpeg
    IMG_3998.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3996.jpeg
    IMG_3996.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Hey everyone... so cool to see the interest in Autos coming back again.... I promise to be more interactive here, your interest has peaked mine. So, let's have some fun..

Overwatering, over feeding and feeding to soon, light stress, heat stress.... all of these factors contribute to early failure, that and lack of air flow and wrong light spectrum..

Trust me, I used to kill plants with what I call now, Killing them with Kindness.. and the biggest and easiest way to fail.. Over Watering..
Let's talk about good stress and one I use a lot and swear by it... know your pots weight super wet vs dry..
this way instead of watering because it's time to, you water because the pot feels really light.. the soil has pulled back from the sides... all these mean, time to water..

Lady Zandra... these are all in 2gal felt pots, but, I purposely look for the taller pots vs shorter/wider..

It's not always about size or biggest yield for me.. Or I'd run nothing by my own Beast Mode strain.. and the tastiest strains my only pull in 2oz's.. but for me, that x's 4 plants is a wonderful QP in 2mos..

The tease gets worse.... lol. Argo sends me a photo in chat today of around 5000 seeds.. Gabagoo 2

Been going thru my Autos to pick out what may be next and not easy with 40 strains to choose from..
Atm Grappa S1 x Sour Crack fems is choice #1 so far x 4 feminized seedlings... still have about 2wks for final decision time..

Hey everyone... so cool to see the interest in Autos coming back again.... I promise to be more interactive here, your interest has peaked mine. So, let's have some fun..

Overwatering, over feeding and feeding to soon, light stress, heat stress.... all of these factors contribute to early failure, that and lack of air flow and wrong light spectrum..

Trust me, I used to kill plants with what I call now, Killing them with Kindness.. and the biggest and easiest way to fail.. Over Watering..
Let's talk about good stress and one I use a lot and swear by it... know your pots weight super wet vs dry..
this way instead of watering because it's time to, you water because the pot feels really light.. the soil has pulled back from the sides... all these mean, time to water..

Lady Zandra... these are all in 2gal felt pots, but, I purposely look for the taller pots vs shorter/wider..

It's not always about size or biggest yield for me.. Or I'd run nothing by my own Beast Mode strain.. and the tastiest strains my only pull in 2oz's.. but for me, that x's 4 plants is a wonderful QP in 2mos..
I wish you were running for president.....

You people are having waaaaay to much fun... Rosterman, your the kind of guy I either want to do mushrooms with or I don't want to do mushrooms with.. hahaha. but oh we'd have some fun...
For that creative design, I'll be adding 2 feminized seeds of One Eyed Snake Bait by Sniper Seeds..
and 2 fem'd seeds of surprise fem seeds you' ll love..

To, the first donation of 20 to paypal.me/TCalvert70 for the very first pack of Gabagoo...

Happy Halloween everybody.. used to have so much fun setting up my buddies place in Vegas.. he got tons of foot traffic so it was a blast.. stereo going with spooky music, coffins we'd pop up out of.. the yard was a graveyard.. Headstones... grown men acting like kids again, good enough to scare away 13yr olds.. wussies..
Grape Walker Kush Auto
IMG_20231031_192632.jpg

Hey friend nice work. So one eyes snake bait my night time iv been letting temps go down to 60 purple fade is starting purp tips on calyxes, fire red hairs and extremely beautiful my phone is garbage then the hubbabubba in a half gallon cggontainer oops but everyday she's getting fed and has the most tricromes iv seen at such a young age . Here's one of my diamond milk autos also the youngest also when should I defoliate and feed these girls. And I've had these knats since I started so I'm thinking that and over watering is stunting my babies when there younger and is really costing me a much greater harvest . Hhh

Attachments

• IMG_20231030_003227.jpg
    IMG_20231030_003227.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231030_003418.jpg
    IMG_20231030_003418.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231030_003233.jpg
    IMG_20231030_003233.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231029_103530.jpg
    IMG_20231029_103530.jpg