Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I KNOW you are not out of labels, lol.
Still working on vector, btw.
Hey Bubba... was just thinking of you last night. then I stopped touching myself and gave up.. just no concentration lately... hahaha. jk my friend. yeah, labels I have for sure.

Not having any luck with the Glow in the Dark seed pucks with my Logo on the back side inlayed into the plastic... I do have all the plain white stickers you sent I can just draw my Triple C logo and stick on the back with your Gabagoo Stickers on the front.. walla. not what I planned but it's work.
water mark.jpg

I hate to ask for any additional stickers to be made when I have all these plain white ones I can just draw on...
Besides, if I abbreviate Beast Mode it would say BM F1.. Bowel Movement For 1... hahahaha....
I think what would look cool is the word Beast in bright red letters on white back ground... and in small print right under it MODE...
overgrow the world.jpeg

Hey Everyone.. Sorry, been a bit of a mess lately.. you DON'T wanna be inside this head, scary stuff.. hahaha.
The decision has been made and photo periods will be tucked away for a bit except a fem seed of something by Oldsog. He's not just a sponsor to me but a real good friend and brother in arms..
He is trying to dial in his Destroyer Line. Seeds should be arriving soon if I could get anyone to do a grow journal ASAP I'll gladly send out a pack of his works.. Let ya know when things arrive and what I'd like grown out..

Mephisto Genetics simply rock.. don't think I've had a single strain from them give me issues or not been a good plant. Excellent gear to cut your teeth on for Autos..

IMG_20231026_195034.jpg

The Grape Walker Kush Auto smells just like grapes... new updates in a day or so..

I am going thru my Auto seeds to choose the next grow.. going to go with 4 feminized seeds these first few grows so I can be sure to get females and stock up some stash jars....

I will post up a list I'm looking thru to see who's up next..

Mephisto Genetics simply rock.. don't think I've had a single strain from them give me issues or not been a good plant. Excellent gear to cut your teeth on for Autos..

View attachment 345308

The Grape Walker Kush Auto smells just like grapes... new updates in a day or so..

I am going thru my Auto seeds to choose the next grow.. going to go with 4 feminized seeds these first few grows so I can be sure to get females and stock up some stash jars....

OK I have to ask be honest, LovdaAutos sent me some type of Grape auto from Mephisto Genetics and I grew them out so far the best has been about an oz and half dry best plant. (grown under outdoor light and not full time growlight.
What weight are you pulling on average on their autos? Be honest I am not looking for the best ever but average yeild.
I wanted to make sure I am not wasting my time doing the smaller autos compared to a reg grow of 8 ozs dry.

My Grape plants smell very sweet heavy fuel smell.
Very NICE smoke

Thanks my Brother Mr Automan

View attachment 345308

I am in love with Mephistos 24Kt ! She is a little chunkster !
I took my second one down and am not toughing it till Im finally cured.
Looks beautius and looks like itsa gonna be heavy

I am in love with Mephistos 24Kt ! She is a little chunkster !
I took my second one down and am not toughing it till Im finally cured.
Looks beautius and looks like itsa gonna be heavy
IMHO for personal consumption one tent I have is a 20:x36"x 51"? small tent with a electric sky vs200.
With lst ,two 24kt Mephistos in 65 days can give you 7 oz burning 200 watts for 30 of those days.
Thats if you talk nice to them and do nice things to them too.
Thats cheap

Hey Bubba... was just thinking of you last night. then I stopped touching myself and gave up.. just no concentration lately... hahaha. jk my friend. yeah, labels I have for sure.

Not having any luck with the Glow in the Dark seed pucks with my Logo on the back side inlayed into the plastic... I do have all the plain white stickers you sent I can just draw my Triple C logo and stick on the back with your Gabagoo Stickers on the front.. walla. not what I planned but it's work.
View attachment 344900
I hate to ask for any additional stickers to be made when I have all these plain white ones I can just draw on...
Besides, if I abbreviate Beast Mode it would say BM F1.. Bowel Movement For 1... hahahaha....
I think what would look cool is the word Beast in bright red letters on white back ground... and in small print right under it MODE...
View attachment 344899
Try this one Buddy
Beastmode.png

Latest posts

Back