BBB and Nirvana Seeds Presents: Northern Light, Blue Mystic and Snow White grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pictures

SS851197.jpg

SS851200.jpg

mind blowing BBB!!!!!!! i got a ? for ya you said earlier like page 6 i think that you bought the fox farm cha ching, sesamie, and beasie or whatever have you tried them yet? if so any better? and are they dry nute or liquid formula? thanks my man take it easy now.

toke@smoke420 said:
mind blowing BBB!!!!!!! i got a ? for ya you said earlier like page 6 i think that you bought the fox farm cha ching, sesamie, and beasie or whatever have you tried them yet? if so any better? and are they dry nute or liquid formula? thanks my man take it easy now.

Yeah i have been using it on this grow. I can't say i notice a huge diffrence but i am sure its helping. Its is a dry fertilizer that is water soluable. I have followed the feeding schedule and no burns yet.

uhh huhh, thats what i'm talkin' about.:hubba: ... looks like the trichs' on my white widows'. killer budz bro. your the man...

Well this grow is comming to a close. The majority of my leafs are now dying. My trichs have yet to show me any amber though. So i am gonna be watching it closely this next week. Besides that everything is going smooth.

NL22.jpg

Check out the fly hanging out on my girl. lol
nl32.jpg

SS851250.jpg

SS851260.jpg

Well I harvested my NL a few days ago just been to busy to post these pics up. I can't wait to try some she is absolutely covered in trichs. On with the show.

nl42.jpg

SS851277.jpg

nl52.jpg

It will be a few weeks untill i know if my Blue Mystics are girls are not. This journal will be on hold untill then.

Just awesome BBB!! The whole freaking journal... awesome! I noticed a spray bottle in 1 pic, do you foliar feed or spray anything? Water, Seltzer or any ferts? If so, what and when? Thanks.

nice! do you make hash? I use the "gumby" method sometimes! It works so awesome with fresh trim.

GOD looking back on this journal is making miss growing my girls. I think i might be trying an outdoor grow this coming summer. Lets hope i get the same results :D

Yes! I luv when old members pop back up :) Glad to see your still around. I remember when I first signed up I used to look at yours and elephant mans pics when they had a gallery.

How I wish I didn't lose all my old pics. Back then was to scared to save them to my PC. Was hoping they would last here forever :(

This time I'm saving all my pics :)

Why is there red x on missing pictures on some of your older threads.?

Latest posts

Back