BC Purps and BC Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. Amsterdam, yes they were ordered from bcseedking. These things should be coming down in about 2 weeks from today (but if needed I will wait until the trichs are 60/40). I'm getting more and more excited as it comes closer to chop time.

I started checking trichs today. All 3 plants are about 10/80/10 clear/cloudy/amber. Getting close! They will be 6 weeks into flower tomorrow, I expect them to go about 8 weeks.

i wanna see how fat they got since last week...ppics?

Reactions: gmo
Hi Rami. Can't post pictures until lights go out. I won't be here tonight when lights go out but I'll try and get some up tomorrow evening. Thanks for checking in :).

Rami, these are for you buddy since you asked for pictures :).

Picture 1 - Gonna be my heaviest yielding plant that top cola is almost as fat as a can of cola. And as you will see in a later picture she is fat in the mid section too :hubba:
Picture 2 - The "runt". She is only about 20" tall and she is skinnier than the other 2, with not near as much bud. Heavily covered with trichs on the bud she is packing though, and she will probably be the earliest finisher.
Picture 3 - Looks almost identical to the plant in Picture 1, but doesn't have near the amount of growth in the middle.
Picture 4 and 6 - What my "garden" looks like. In picture 4 the plant in picture one is in the back right of the screen, the plant in picture 2 is in the front right side of the screen, and the plant in picture 3 is in the back left of the screen.
Picture 5 - The middle of the plant in picture 1. Its gonna be a good yield off of that plant.

100_0524.JPG

100_0526.JPG

100_0525.JPG

100_0527.JPG

100_0529.JPG

100_0531.JPG

Man they are looking lovely, im drooling.

Cant wait til mine get like that. I got 3 HazeXskunk1 that are like 4 ft tall and are 2 weeks in flowering. just starting to show bud sites.

This thread is like a source of motivation, makes me wanna go out there and look for every damn thing that will get my plants to look like that. haha.

Keep it up man. Good job.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gmo again.

The ladies look very frosty and very healthy. :aok: :hubba:

Just flushed the girls. They are gonna be coming down this weekend which will put them at almost 8 weeks. Trichs are about 5/70/25 right now. I'll post pics when lights go out either tonight or tomorrow.

Just had to tie up one of the plants, I came home from work and she was leanin' to the side a lot. I like heavy plants :hubba:

damn they look so sexy.

when do u think the BC Purps will trun purple?

There are no more Purps, they were all male and culled. Just have the three kush left and they are coming down tomorrow morning. TIMBERRRRR!

This is the last you will see of them standing. Trimming starts tomorrow.

100_0547.JPG

Gratz, man! Happy harvest + trimming. Don't forget to share with us the dry weight and manicured pics!

Cheers dude, if my 3 turn out half that good I would be a happy man... Props

lookin great. good job man...soon all ur patience will pay off well.

Latest posts

Back