BC Purps and BC Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mass, thanks for stopping by! I am going to start another 10 seeds, this time I am only gonna run purps. I figure if I get them started this week sometime I can almost go into flower immediately after these 3 beautiful Kush ladies finish up.

Thanks TBG, appreciate the compliment.

Thanks! They are getting frostier by the day. mmmmMMMmm.

thought I would share

100_0483b.jpg

yeeeah, thats what i'm sayin, I smell the kush from here, no really, I'm sitting beside my growroom, aghh, gotto go twist something now, your pic was very inspirational

Great work Gmo

Reactions: gmo
Dude, it is always great to have you stopping by this journal, your posts always inspire me so I'm glad I had the chance to return the favor. That Kush smell is wonderful isn't it? Twist up a nice fat one and enjoy your night!

damn that last pic looks so sexy.

i started flowerin my lil babys today...any adivce on how to get em to flower as fast as yours...cuz thats a nice lookin flower for 30 days. props man.

anyone kno if "purple Haze" buds turn purple??

I just now found your journal for the first time. Very nice work. One suggestion on the type of hinge used for the door: I know it is too late this time, but next time check out a "piano hinge." Allows for the type of door you created w/out notching space for the hinge.

rami said:
damn that last pic looks so sexy.

i started flowerin my lil babys today...any adivce on how to get em to flower as fast as yours...cuz thats a nice lookin flower for 30 days. props man.

anyone kno if "purple Haze" buds turn purple??

Thanks for stoppin in Rami. I think the most important thing to get nice buds is to use the right nutrients. It is also important to not over/under water and to give the proper amount of nutrients. Right now I am using the fox farms line (grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom) as well as a carb loader called "carbo logic" by DNF. Other than that I just let them do their thing and they seem to like it. Good luck with your grow, hope everything goes smoothly for ya!

stoneylove said:
I just now found your journal for the first time. Very nice work. One suggestion on the type of hinge used for the door: I know it is too late this time, but next time check out a "piano hinge." Allows for the type of door you created w/out notching space for the hinge.

Stoney, thanks for the suggestion on the hinges, I just googled "piano hinge" and those would have made my life a little easier. Oh well, if I build another box I know what to get. Thanks too for stoppin' in and reading my journal.

I just put a picture up for Bud picture of the month, check it out in that subforum. I know its not much competition compared to the others that are up there but thought I'd have some fun with it and give it a try ;). Check out how frosty these Kush's are getting.

Looking good gmo, your kush stack up perfectly against the other heavyweights, great work

Thanks man. This looks like some awesome smoke, I'm getting a little anxious, but I'm gonna let em go till 60/40, it should be worth the wait.

wow they look so sexy.

great job man.

Those pics make me wanna order some of those beans haha. u just get them off the bc website?

Latest posts

Back