Begginer's luck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cannabis037 said:
question. does root space constriction result in growth stoppage?

Yup...but your pots look like they'll be big enough. After the initial 2-3 weeks of flowering, growth changes from the roots, stems and leaves to strictly producing flowers, so your rootball will not grow at the same rate as in Veg.

Nice plants, Amigo..good work :)

ahh i want them to stop at a point. i made a big mistake starting the WW with the skunks; mostly because i small space. lol

my beautiful skunks; i had to move the fan and lamp to its highest point :holysheep:

DSC_0065.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG

Yeah man, youres look like they are coming along quite well.

Kinda cool to watch ours grow together, especially since were both new too. Looks like were on the right track though.

filling up the rez every week is one of the hardest jobs i have ever done. lmao
gonna upload new fotos tonight stay tuned.

those plants are looking greeeeeat... keep up the good work, i cant believe this is your first grow madd props

thanks for the kind words stoner, yeah i was really surprised too, thats why i named this gj beginner's luck! pics coming soon.

crap i got to go away from my plants for almost a week! this sucks. i hope nothing bad happens.

first mistake. one of my fan leaf on right side plant got burned by the fluorescent lights. now i know they can get pretty hot. ]=

Lookin good mate. Forgot, are you flowering the WW too?

Ill post pics tomorrow morning when the light comes back on.

hey keeps, no i'm prolly not going to flower the WW till my skunks are done. they going to be vegging for awhile. i'm excited to see your plants tho, post soon

semi-collage from 4 days ago. this is how my grow room looks like. i was bored lol new fotos coming on the way.

Clipboard.jpg

:holysheep: 2 out of 4 skunks finally showed their sex! at least i think.. lol
caught them at their feeding time!

DSC_0081.JPG

DSC_0083.JPG

DSC_0080.JPG

Latest posts

Back