Begginer's luck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my two main colas of my oldest WW!! hella sticky; it has piney smell with a strong coffee undertones.:D

DSC_0010.png

DSC_0011.png

DSC_0012.png

DSC_0013.png

DSC_0014.png

DSC_0015.png

DSC_0016.png

DSC_0017.png

DSC_0018.png

Oh my grow is just a little side project ;) nothing too spectaular.

Those are some big colas. Probably going to take some time to dry. Hopefully you can wait! :)

thats one hell of a fiesta pack!
nice buds man,well done.
how long are you going to cure for?

hey swiftgt! yeah i'm going to leave it in the fiesta pack for about 5 days? then store it in the jars.

hay man,
did you hang it to dry on a line in the dark?

i dry my weed by
cutting the plant
manicure it wet,
hang in a closit upside down on a string in full darkness for about 9-10 days,make sure the buds hinging are not touching off each other,
temp in closit 18c
rh in closit about 30% up to 40% is ok but i wouldnt want to go higher then that,
and leave it in there untill the weed has lost most of its chlorophil, and is darker and dryer, it should feel fairly dry but not brake up when you squeeze it,
then into paper bags for about 3-10 days,check your buds every day for mould or excess moisture.
then place into jars and open them twice a day for a few mins,
after two + months your weed will be properly dryed and cured and will taste and smoke much better,
you can put aside some weed and quick dry it,and leave the rest of it drying untill its finished.:D

Damn, that looks impressive man! I didnt get any huge colas, but there are lots and lots and lots of bud sites on mine, even on the bottom stems.

Ive been okay. Havent had time to really update/pics/server always seems "busy"

I just got a scope, and it looks like they are starting to turn cloudy. All the hairs are startin to turn orange too, so I figure im close.

How long did yours take once the hairs turned orange/cloudy? I cant wait man... Been dry and waiting on these for my next smoke.

hey swiftgt, quick question tho. it is hung upside down and in the dark, is it ok if my closet is a bit hot? its summer here and **** no ac... haha. it gets about 98 degrees? but there is a fan on. and thanks oh so much swiftgt. this grow was possible w your help.

hey keeps! update soon i want to see. oo and for the questions d you mean to dry or for it to turn cloudy? to dry it its still drying and i quick dried some of it and its really really good and really uplifting high. for it turn cloudy? about 3 weeks? iono pretty faded right now.

that is hot, yea you will be ok but they will dry alot faster, maybe in 3 days put them into paper bags,and keep checking them untill there nearly crispy then put them into a jar,and keep the bud in darkness the whole tme.
even when your storeing it.

yeah theyre already pretty dry right now cause of the heat. lol. oo and they are in darkness, but do light really cause the bud to lose potency?

yea you just have to do the best you can with what you have,
yea keep your weed in the dark,
its proven that thc degrades very fast under uv from the sun,
sceincetists beleave the plant started using thc as a "sunblock" to protect , the seeds from uv rays,
anyway, yes keep your weed out of sunlight!

I've read somewhere that light destroys the thc cells or something... I'd rather not find out for myself if I were you!

yea im pretty sure heat decreases potency.. but as long as its not hot it shouldnt be too bad, and you are also not suppose to freeze the buds.. i hear fridge is the best storage

dang wealth of knowledge here! thankyou guys for the reply! oh and another question. i have been drying my bud in the dark for about 3 days in 90-98 heat i checked the stem and they feel dry but they do not snap when i bend, instead they break into frayed pieces while attached cause of the outside skin. the stems are also incredibly light; to sum it up it feels like bamboo chopstick. do you think its dry enough for the jars? or no? (i have no brown bags ]=)

honestly you should wait till they are tight tight, and the stems snap becuz if there is the slightest chance that theres moisture could lead to budd rot or mold

haha, im too anxious to put them in jars! lol. i still have 2 more plants to harvest, one in 1.5 weeks and the other giant sativa i have no idea. seems like it takes forever for the sativa to fully bud.

Latest posts

Back