Busted!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KushmasterJ

Dont panic, its organic
Reaction score
Unfortunately my entire indoor grow was destroyed by the Los Angeles Sheriff Department recently, despite it being a legal grow under California medical marijuana laws. 37 plants including one mother and a few aborted clones, well under the 48 plant limit for a collective of four patients. None were flowering all were about a foot tall, we have a pretty strong defense so hopefully my friend (who's house it was and who was arrested) will get off with probation at the worse... hopefully the case is dropped altogether. Anyway they took most of the equipment, kicked a nice hole in our grow-hut and tossed our 300 dollar hanna everything meter into our reservoir... thankfully they left our nutes and RO filter.

Fortunately I took 3 of our mother plants to my grandma's backyard a while back, she has cancer and is a medical patient herself. I wasnt planning on paying much attention to them but now they are my only hope. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me whether or not I would be able to use my canna coco nutrients on my 3 soil container plants.... we have the whole line and we were also using botanicare sweet and calmag, the solution always resulted in perfect ph and ppm. Since we dont have a ph meter and the lawyer and bailguy have all of our money I figured it would leave out alot of guess work to just use the same formula as we did in the hydro setup...

Will my soil plants be happy with these nutes or would it just be a bad idea? Thanks for any input :farm:

and if anyone wants to know how we got busted its because our stupid *** neighbor is on probation and the police came to check on her, smelled my friend smoking weed in his house, noticed a portable a/c vent in a window(had a carbon filter so there was no odor coming out of it), thought that was reason enough to violate our civil rights and forcibly enter his house, take everything and come back 2 hours later with a warrant.:**: I was on my way over to the house when i rolled up and saw him and a friend in the back of a car with a big white van in front of the house, so i went directly to Bruce Margolin.... If I was home we'd both be in jail right now.

I'm sorry to hear that, kushmaster. Now, that makes me really angry! I don't understand why they did raid, though. Your friend showed them the medical mj card, didn't he? What reason did they give for taking everything? They conducted the raid before they obtained the warrant?

Well, good luck to you, and especially your friend, the owner of the house.

That's crazy that he forced entry into the house and then left and came back with a warrant... That's really crazy.. I hope you and your friends are able to get this case dropped. I wish you the best of luck. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

So sorry to hear about your legal troubles. I with only the best for you and your room mate.

The cops arrested him and didnt allow him to present any documentation (all of which was in a folder). Thanks for all the good wishes, does anyone have an answer to whether or not I can use the hydro nutes on my soil plants? thanks alot

Hopefully between you and the others in the collective you can get this guy a good lawyer, you wouldn't won't to leave the brother hangin in jail. Sounds to me though if you all have your documentation in order you have a strong case in the mean time though that really sucks! Hope everything works out for you and the others in the Collective goodluck!

Phatpharmer

I'm sorry to hear about the problems. Maybe a few good high $$ settlements will get the police/sheriff to be "civil" with people behaving within the law in their own home.

Good luck with your situation! It sucks, thats why I really don't care for the boys in blue, since most of the time they're bullying people that are just minding their own business. Its not like they were trying to sell it to school children....hope things look better for you

KushmasterJ said:
The cops arrested him and didnt allow him to present any documentation (all of which was in a folder). Thanks for all the good wishes, does anyone have an answer to whether or not I can use the hydro nutes on my soil plants? thanks alot

sorry to hear..
Next time hang all those paper work all over the room.. That what your suppose to do..

That me hang on my door before entering the growroom..

KushmasterJ said:
does anyone have an answer to whether or not I can use the hydro nutes on my soil plants? thanks alot

Hello Kush :)

Yes you can use hydro nutes for soil.

Sorry to hear your bad news.

:peace:

HI,

I'm really sorry to hear about the bust. Total drag.

The hydro nutes will work fine in soil. Depending on how rich your soil mix is you'll want to adjust how much you feed your girls. I'd start with 1/3 or 1/2 strength and if you see no signs of nute burn slowly ramp up the strength.

Good Luck!:cool:

Sorry to hear about your misfortune ! Gee i'm glad it ain't me ! And HIE has directed you in the right direction ! peace and all the best !

A 37 plant set up with continous digital monitoring and RO filtered water! I just got a chubby:hubba:

That had to be a site to behold. You will be back on your feet in no time. Stay safe soldier!

I think you got your answer on the hydro nuits man.

Bruce Margolin is the MAN, so if he is on your team, he will get LA County Sheriffs to pay you back for the herb and equipment you lost, as long as you have your paperwork and recs in order.
Sue thier butt man, and Bruce can do it!

Love it--Margolin, like NCH says--will construct a new orifice for them to defecate outta.

Jeez, and I was thinking you guys and your MJ laws were so civilized. Hmm.

Thanks alot for all the support guys, the setup was a beauty indeed... had finally reached that point where everything was in check and practically running itself and then a couple of hours after I leave the house it was all gone. Thanks hippy for adressing my question on the nutes i really appreciate it, hopefully those outdoor plants will do well :watchplant:

And yeah Bruce Margolin is an awesome guy, I didnt expect him to be such a character... really down to earth and funny. Like I said we have a pretty strong case, all of our paperwork is in order and the lawyers say it is completely defendable. Looking at his recent successes he has gotten some MAJOR busts off the hook, make my situation look like childsplay, hopefully everything will work out.

Latest posts

Back