Busy but ok!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Hey guys I know I have been scarce I am very very busy. I will be on more soon I hope. I am looking forward to summer when work slows down and I can chat more. I am currently trimming some of my indoor and will have pics up soon...I hope everyone is well and the forum seems to be getting busy....I knew that it would when it started getting warm and people get the urge to plant! Love and peace to all :D;):)

i miss my friends and wish we all lived in the same area and could meet up for barbq at the park...

2Dog said:
i miss my friends and wish we all lived in the same area and could meet up for barbq at the park...
Now that would be a party!!

potluck style...hmmmmmmm

There she is!

thanks for the check in...

do tax people smoke a bowl at 10:40 just like 4:20?

;)

oh my....yes cmd some tax people smoke on their lunch break me included...seems like only the heavy hitters do or too many mistakes get made...I have a 5 for errors which is the best I can be so I figure im not harming the public lol.......

Good to see you 2dog. I think about you often. Don't work too hard. Come back when you can and thanks for checking in.
miss ya.

hey 2dog good seeing you post again,dont work too hardand have one of these on your next break:bong1: peace

Latest posts

Back