Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st time for me so thanks, got big hopes... he keeps texting me saying the Glazed Dosidos is pure fire... got 2 very nice fem'd plants going that look like twins.. still have his Dirty Mary to give a go yet...

Always nice to see my buddy Giggy... depression is over.. life got much better for us and it's amazing how some good
luck can make ya feel.. 3mos no car sux..

Only 1 of each... um, you know those aren't fem'd right? just wanna see ya get a female.. maybe your lucky, hehe.

I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger and loading my 2nd tent up with Autos for a few months... fill some
dang jars up for a bigger stash.. Makes it easier to show your grows proper love because your not in a hurry
to harvest because your out of smoke... hahaha. been there to often, time to change it all...
best of luck and feel free to post up photos here ok...

Similar thoughts re autos....but instead got Bruce Banner Fast. According to info, very short flower time.

Bubba

Started using a new product this grow... Humboldt's Secret "Bud Stacker" .. you begin at wk 3 of flower and I'm

seeing results I usually have to wait for until like week 7. At just 34 days in these ladies are swelling and stacking

something nice.. try to get some nice shots next update ok.... cheers.

Oh, The Glazed Dosidos and Durban Fire were all just topped... as was my larger Oger Mom, 1 of 2 in training atm.

The GD girls look like identical twins.... just raised lights a bit also...
Oldsogs G Dosidos.jpg

Durban Fire
bu 2 (2).jpg

Since these shots I've cleaned up their bottoms like usual. around 2wks old I remove the cotyledon
leaf (round ones) and the single blade leaf directly above them.. in this photo you can see the round
leaf is already going yellow, so why waste the plants energy to repair them, plus it's my first sign that
I need to step up my feeding a bit.

Over the next few weeks, on certain days, I'll put the large plants into the tub for what I call a cloudy day
or 2... put the smaller plants under the spider farmer light and it's amazing what 2 days will do for them..
crazy... then when I put the large plants back under the big light they just go bat **** crazy tooo.... all part
of the dance

By the way Carty someone was asking how to make a Male or get seeds if all you have is females. Don't you do something like that?

Carty, you go bro, lookin' great.

Appreciate it Yoop.. good genetics is most of it, that and finally getting a small tent dialed in... growing in a
2ft x 2.5ft x 6.5ft is quite a challenge. forgot to top these and they got away from me. So, had to have a party
and bend a few big girls over.. they loved it.. hehehe

By the way Carty someone was asking how to make a Male or get seeds if all you have is females. Don't you do something like that?

Not really, but it's just reversing the plant. Problem is your only going to get feminized seeds, any male would
most likely be a hermie going that route. Colloidal Silver is what they use professionally. I've done it by stressing
a plant, which is what the CS does. Stressing is more natural, takes longer probably.. K2 worked quite well doing this... flip a 3wk old plant to flower, 2wks later, back to veg time.. 2wks later, back to flower... back to veg again
in 2wks.. this may do it, one more time for sure... then into flower and leave it.. watch it close, the stress will confuse the plant and it goes into preservation mode.. all about next year for it now.. so it produces it's own male
pollen sacs and walla, self pollinates.. 1/100 will be what's called a pure female and will never allow this to happen to herself.. she has no or so little male in her she refuses to ever hermie... this is your breeder on the female side..

Hope this helps a little.. I'm no expert but do have lots of fun over the past 20yrs.. wow, I'm getting old... lol

Yo Big... ya know, I usually don't read this kind of stuff, just breeze thru it.. but this was interesting bro.. the messed
up part is, the results of just using it a few times is amazing... now to find the organic way to get there huh? lol
besides, I try to stay as organic as I can. thanks for sharing that info... glad I only bought an 8oz trial size.. hehe

The bigger girls need watering every 2 days, others can go another day...

2 were bent to keep from hitting my LED light.... top them all silly boy... lol
csi tgs (2).jpg

csi upshot 2 (2).jpg

csi upshot (2).jpg

this one I had to bend twice.... yup, she came back for more... hehehe
csi bent one b (2).jpg

csi 1c (2).jpg

ChemTK by Goat & Monkey Seeds
chemtk (2).jpg

Glazed Dosidos just up potted... by oldsog
gd up potted (2).jpg

Wondered about them..I've been looking at AN, and noticed their "B-52" is something like this as well? I'm not sure, their info listed some of the nasty PGR and pointed out they didn't use them or any BANNED PGR. Didn't quite understand, sort of sounds like they use PGR but not the banned ones, or do they mean no PGR? If they do use them, have you the same caution in their versions? Was getting ready to try their nute, they sound good, they are very expensive and that's ok. If they have ingredients that are questionable, I would like to know.

Also wondered if this was the same case with their "Big Bud" also...

thanks in advance for any and all additional info on this, and thanks for making me aware.

Bubba

Also wondered if this was the same case with their "Big Bud" also...

Ah oh.... I use their Coir version of Big Bud, but again, in very light solution level and only for 2wks. I tend to create
my own feeding schedule..

so, is this like any PK additive Big or just certain products.. where do I look? because during week 6 I also use
PK 13/14 but just 3x's during 1wk.. Is it about moderation and these products will be used up and be gone from
the plant by consumption time or to stay away from them all together.. thanks bro

Finished up the Savage Mendo and ChemTK grow.... the Savage Mendo, out of 4 plants, 1 hermied on me and have
a few seeds here n there.. happened early on because all the seeds are large, black and viable. Just not sure if I can
use them... sending a bunch to be tested by outdoor grower testing to see if any hermie..

Did not affect the herb to much though because dang.... and the ChemTK is best so far, some still drying ..

sm1 d full plant.jpg
lower nug (2).jpg
nug2 (2).jpg
Red Savage  Mendo (2).jpg
sm1 e (2).jpg
sm1 g.jpg
3 down for the count (2).jpg
chop chop (2).jpg

Onward to the current grow...

2 of my Holy Grail strain: Carty's Oger Cut.... (Oregon Kid to CTG to Wesos to Kushyman to Barefrog to me)
oger 2.jpg

1 Glazed Dosidos by Oldsg

1 Durban Fire Cookies by Oldsg

All plants have been
oger 2.jpg
oger mom #2b (2).jpg
20210616_003609 (3).jpg
20210616_003515.jpg
just before flipping to flower and have responded quite well....

Last edited:
Any big finished cola pics?

They look real Nice bro- congratulations!

Let me see if I can dig up some old shots.... just got her back from Kentucky after losing her, my buddy who keeps all our moms lost 50 cuts to a PH incident... to high and used up instead of down, in 3 days they were all dead losing our NYCD, GG #4 and my Oger.. Luckily the other 2 are in Hawaii preserved and being blown up big time...

oger 1.jpg
carty's oger c.jpg
Carty's Oger b.jpg
Carty's  Oger.jpg

In the one photo.... we've chased down the genetic path of my plant and it is actually spelled Oger and has been corrected everywhere else.. so bare with..

The first photo is one I grew in my little tent when I first found her.... the others are grown by my bro newbfromdixie

and was a first time grower, and he killed it.. he fell in love with her also and has kept her as a mom..

Genetic Trace: The cut originated with Oregon Kid, then went to CTG and then to Wesos, he passed it to my northern brother, Kushyman who in turn shared it with Barefrog who gifted them to me.. always nice when you can verify it all and I have. This is the very same cut that was named Oger Ghost Cut only slightly different.. she looks
to share the super high THC levels of above 28%.. at day 55 she's great... 60 even better.... 70 is omg watch out..

Current Grow.... 2 Carty's Oger cut, Glazed Dosidos & Durban Fire Cookies by Oldsg

Up 1st... the smaller Oger clone that rooted last...

Oger a (2).jpg

Ogera3 (3).jpg
Oger2d (2).jpg
j

Next is Oger #2 who was topped and has a slight MG def I'm dealing with and just hit her with foods..
Oger2b (2).jpg

Oger2c (2).jpg

Glazed Dodsidos also topped to avoiding having to bend plants down the road
GD2 (2).jpg
Glazed Dosindos..jpg

Durban Fire Cookies...
Durban Fire Cookies (2).jpg
DFC (2).jpg

In the small tent are some babies that will go in behind these.....

Last edited:
My buddy Przcvctm sent me some beans to test and wanted me to grow them out without any info and I said yes...
all he said, they are a 50/50 hybrid that was talked up real big on mjp, but he wanted an opinion without influence.
2 of 3 popped up.... so I'm playfully calling it: Fitty Fitty
20210630_011718 (2).jpg

Taking them on is: Starfighter x Vietnamese Black by Dozer Sosee over at OG 2.0... his went 3 for 3 and one is really
looking great...
20210630_011941 (2).jpg
20210630_012419 (2).jpg
20210630_011846 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back