Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful!

Great job!

So sorry about the loss. Man it happens to all of us.

Fighting germ issues after a few years hiatus and now my state legal.

Just trying to catch up lol

Anyway, enjoy and great job!

Thank you TOA... always nice when someone takes the time to make a comment, how about a weekly update eh?

2 Strains gifted to me by an old friend: Oldsg seeds.

Glazed Dosidos
20210707_095637 (2).jpg

20210707_095657 (2).jpg

Durban Fire Cookies
20210707_095054 (2).jpg

20210707_095104 (2).jpg

20210707_095117 (2).jpg

You can really see the Sativa influence in the Durban cross... should be interesting.. both of which have been backed up over at my buddy Atilla's house...

Last edited:
My Holy Grail....

After 20yrs of searching, I've found what I consider my Holy Grail of strains...

Carty's Oger (Forum cut). Oregon Kid to CTG to Wesos to Kushyman to Barefrog to Me... found her in seeds gifted to me, not sure who, thinking Wesos, put her into seed form... I shared few beans with Budmiser who last I heard was still awaiting sex to show...

Why my grail: Roots no matter what, needs no special treatment, no humidity dome to prevent wilting because she doesn't wilt. Roots up without a rooting or dipping agent of any kind..

The Cut has been tested at over 28% thc and at 55 days she is potent as heck, at 70 she is magical and purple with other beautiful colors, just loaded with trichomes..

Recently I wanted to fully test her... so, I removed a lower branch of a flowering plant and used nothing to root her..
I usually use Dip n Grow but did not, no foods, tap water only and mostly window light. I did remove the inner top
flower to help promote new veg growth sooner at the site.
20210709_024948.jpg
20210709_025124 (2).jpg
20210709_025306 (2).jpg
20210709_025052 (2).jpg
... walla, she has rooted up.

Oger up closer.. grown by a buddy in Ky.
Carty's  Oger.jpg

carty's oger c (1)b.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoy the Ogers Amigo!

We tended her for two years then did the Ghost Express , gave out cuts and still have some more seeds to go through

we are working the ecsd x Ogers for the second season and she’s a keeper , rock hard buds bigger than golf balls

enjoy the harvest!

PM me an addy and I’ll send you a grip of seeds to work if you would like to take a look see or do some breeding

Enjoy the Ogers Amigo!

We tended her for two years then did the Ghost Express , gave out cuts and still have some more seeds to go through

we are working the ecsd x Ogers for the second season and she’s a keeper , rock hard buds bigger than golf balls

enjoy the harvest!

PM me an addy and I’ll send you a grip of seeds to work if you would like to take a look see or do some breeding

Thanks man... I'm now trying to get to the bottom of this cut I have, maybe you can help.. Now thinking this isn't the cut Ghost had at all because I was told CTG got a cut from Oregon Kid, to Wesos, to Kushy to Barefrog our 2 Canadian brothers and Bare sent me some beans... who put it into bean form.. did these start with you?? I just love to know if I'm keeping her... hehe.

Looking good as usual bro.

And thanks for always stopping in to say so sir.. much appreciated and people like yourself is why I keep doing updates.. soon to follow..

Looks great, Carty. Tasty, tasty!

Why thank you sir.... some of these newer genetics I've been trying have been amazing.. as you will see here soon as I do another weekly update.... cheers

weekly update

Here is the next batch of girls starting... Oger clone right rear taken off one late in flower, almost screwed up
again huh?
20210717_001902.jpg

Both have been trimmed by removing the round cotyledon leaf and first set of nodes and leaf material.. this will
promote upward growth along with raising the light back up a little.. I also topped them both as I now top all
plants to improve yields and control the stretch...

Wow, yours has a lot more Sativa in her bro... and yes, she is very pretty indeed...

The 2 on the left are: Starfighter x Vietnamese Black fem'd.. 19 days old, and should be some real bushes when I'm done.. will be flipping them end of month... tired of running out of smoke, so going to try to harvest a few every 30 days. with both tents now having decent lighting it should get close..

Oh, just spoke with Budmiser... the seeds I sent him are ladies. vegging them atm and hoping to get more info from him down the road..

So how long is the flowering time indoors? be nice to have 70 days.. Love them jagged leaf's for sure..

Bro, really impressed with the Oldsog gear so started 3 more called Dirty Maria.... peace

Carty, looking great, as usual. I see you have topped them all. I top most of mine. Had a beautiful Vietnam Black male, but no place to grow him, so bye, bye. My 2 VB girls are very different in structure. Will take pictures.

So how long is the flowering time indoors? be nice to have 70 days.. Love them jagged leaf's for sure..

Bro, really impressed with the Oldsog gear so started 3 more called Dirty Maria.... peace

you cannot go wrong with gear from old sog or goat and Monkey Seeds , top notch strandivars

i have no idea on indoor flowering time....we harvest as late as we can out here , the Snow Leopards have lived up to their name , this one was not fazed in the least and is some excellent smoke

AC9827B3-C90F-4AEE-8083-C46E3E7E0EAA.jpeg
E3A396B5-3C20-425C-A071-8FF2C8314E62.jpeg

Time for a big update... all I can say, Spider Farmer lights freaken ROCK... I am so impressed with this low wattage light.. might even be time to pull it out and turn it up a bit to full power..

Let's do this one strain at a time... up 1st, the one I nicknamed Tinman because I didn't want to have to write each time: Black Lime Reserve x Headband and I still have yet to figure out who sent me these seeds .. they are really
beginning to look amazing..
View attachment 263151View attachment 263148View attachment 263149
excellent!

Latest posts

Back