Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosebud said:
Your not leaving us are you BWD?

No Little Missy not yet reckon just be lonely but excited bout somethin and yual be friends and wanted to share me happiness ;)

BWD

Woo Hoo, we are happy about something good that is going to happen. I am happy for ya...I hope it means less stress in your life.

Rosebud said:
Woo Hoo, we are happy about something good that is going to happen. I am happy for ya...I hope it means less stress in your life.

That it will thank ya rose ;)

BWD

I can see BWD dancing around the fire pit now. singing I,am happy and i know,s it,s. :hubba:

snowdancer said:
I can see BWD dancing around the fire pit now. singing I,am happy and i know,s it,s. :hubba:

:rofl:

"Im too sexy fir me bear rug...too sexy fir me bear rug...lol

Ill pass on the Sausage BWD:p

Congrats on the good things happening BWD! Good stuff. Send some of that my way!

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:

"Im too sexy fir me bear rug...too sexy fir me bear rug...lol

Ill pass on the Sausage BWD:p

Oh great now I have THAT song in my head. Thanks 4u.. That is funny!

Friends to my fireside ifin yual only no what my life has been anyways be my weight thanks yur kinship and friendship and knows I be friend to those friend til end. Dont have many but what I gots be here much bliged gain

BWD

Hello it's my irst time stepping into the fire whats cooking on the fire

besides the bird on my avator it just got my attention the first time i saw it

skullcandy said:

Welcome pilgrems always be havin viddles simmerin to fire shine in the creek chillin and pouch product be had round here someweres ;) Pull stump share with friend here.

BWD

skullcandy said:

Squirrel...deer...and some trout...maybe bust the marshmellows out here soon

:ciao: Backswoods....just stopping by throw another log on the fire

take care and be safe my friend

:48:

sounds like a party going on with plenty of forest animals.

It be a party in my parts reckon fur sure pilgrem and yup plenty forest animals fur munchin a regular smogesboard of paletable snacks ;)

BWD

the fire sounds way to good to pass up I just had some fresh goodies that i thought was properly cured and turned out it burned slow an indication that it was wet, correct me if i am wrong but I believe its best full cured or does it not really make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back