Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just pulled up a log and fired up a Pipe Full of Purple Krytonite..Yum Yum
Man this **** rocks.

WeedHopper said:
I just pulled up a log and fired up a Pipe Full of Purple Krytonite..Yum Yum
Man this **** rocks.

With ya pilgrem ;) Glad yual feelin to the hight spirit and glad yual still to fireside as fur purple kry somthin I knows purple nerple ;)

Love yur company friend yur good folk ;)

BWD

I was sitting hear thinking to myself about how sick I fell at the moment in my stomach and the I realized that it's the pain in my back that makes my stomach fell like vomit and my head pound like a bad hangover. it just ruins my day so I best pack one and make myself happy right bud

I got old man bones skullcandy. So got one of them teeter hangups or whatever it is. Like on the infomercials.
Get bent, then hang upside down. Back feels like magic. Whats great is I figured out the tv has a way to flip the picture.

Yual can flip picture yur tv? I had turn my upside down still gets confused the nobs when adjustments needed ;) Is there button turns it from black and white to color?

BWD

Reckon somethin happen here to friend need be askin question here to open forum. Ifin any pilgrem care to help me understand somethin befur I make decission as to what to do and how to react.

Were is 4u2 and why he aint to fireside anymore?

Feel free to share I be takin any heat fur the bringin up of topic but think I missed somethin and need to understand when friend go missin and reason why.

BWD

another bit o wood for the fire---ain't no heat to be takin BWD---our fellow fireside and HUGE contributor to fireside got a time out in the corner for a bit cause he had a bit of a snafu with some newb that came round stokin, pokin, blowin, and pouring gas on the fire---upside is our fireside friend is able to come back if he wishes soon---sure hopin he don't take it too personal and does return cause he was wronged---peace BWD

I posted in a thread by 4u2smoke about a dy or two ago 4u2 is still around :)

well i sure thought i saw a thread be him I must have be trippin :D

I have sent a private mesage asking for 4u2 to be un banned and aloud back because I feel it was wrong thing to do to valued memebr and long time standin one who is very liked and respected. I fear they will not lift ban but if they do I would be thankfull if they dont I must say this will be my last thread here pilgrems sorry but its not right and I wont be part of it. I have come to respect and enjoy all fireside friends here and value yual. Hope yual have safe and happy trails your life walkin ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I have sent a private mesage asking for 4u2 to be un banned and aloud back because I feel it was wrong thing to do to valued memebr and long time standin one who is very liked and respected. I fear they will not lift ban but if they do I would be thankfull if they dont I must say this will be my last thread here pilgrems sorry but its not right and I wont be part of it. I have come to respect and enjoy all fireside friends here and value yual. Hope yual have safe and happy trails your life walkin ;)

BWD

I agree. Who banned him and why??? I thought this was a community, not a dictatorship.

It's lame.
King just banned him for some lame reason.
King should not be a mod at all anyway, as he has only posted 19 times in the last year, and is never on the Site. So he comes in here and takes "snapshots" of what he thinks is going on and bans a long time member for harrassing Spammers.
I say we Ban King, or at least take his Mod rights away.

Nineteen times in a year? He did miss the boat on this one I believe. I don't think he saw the stuff that led up to what he did see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back