Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planted 4 Auto GDP seeds and 3 more freak show seeds. I'm determined to get a female freak show plant this time : )

The Auto GDPs are headed for another residence where I'll be managing the plants for someone else struggling with the cost of medical weed, but doesn't want to take free bud from me. No, it doesn't make sense to me either, but he's good company so I'm looking forward to it.

I have one Auto Animal Cookies I sprayed with CS that's starting to show male pods. I'm going to use that on the Caramelicious Auto with all the colors. Seems unlikely I'll preserve the color genetics, but it's worth a try. Still planning on pollinating a branch or two on the THC Bomb with the male freak show pollen.

At least males mature faster than females. Going to wait until a couple break before chopping it and collecting pollen. First one I've seen with all nanners instead of round pods.

fs35.jpg

At least males mature faster than females. Going to wait until a couple break before chopping it and collecting pollen. First one I've seen with all nanners instead of round pods.

View attachment 307351

wow

never seen that many nanners

nanners on flowering plants are a form of hermie , the plants last ditch effort to make seeds and keep the species going

ive picked a few nanners off the Jackie-O but yeah , that is more nanners than a Chiquita banana boat

and you take a photo of the entire plant?

Crash. What are you growing in the PVC pipes? Can you post pictures of it where we can see it better.

1661709077272.png

wow

never seen that many nanners

nanners on flowering plants are a form of hermie , the plants last ditch effort to make seeds and keep the species going

ive picked a few nanners off the Jackie-O but yeah , that is more nanners than a Chiquita banana boat

and you take a photo of the entire plant?
Nanners everywhere...

fs36.jpg

Crash. What are you growing in the PVC pipes? Can you post pictures of it where we can see it better.

View attachment 307368
It was mostly lettuce, spinach and bok choy.

I never took pics of it working because I never got it working well. I had a difficult time getting seedlings to start. It was easy to set them too high for the roots to get water or too low for them to get air. And the pump wasn't consistent enough to keep the water level the same. I ended up scrapping it last month.

Next year I am making one with rectangular ducts and the nutes pumped to each duct separately at one end instead of end to end.

hydro01.jpg

hydro02.jpg

That's a cool setup. So water just runs threw it constantly or is it like ebb and flow?

all they effort for nanners...:eek:
Yeah I was wondering if the pollen from nanners is the same as the pollen from pods. Never seen nanners grow like that. Only ones I seen were a few here and there in a bud a few times that I removed.

My problem is I wouldn't be able to keep the solution cool enough in this fking hot ass Texas weather. My girls in soil in my fabric pots love it but growing in water outside is whole different story.
When I grew in Florida, I was growing inside in DWCs and even then I had to use frozen Water bottles to keep my solution temps down. Loved growing in DWCs though.

Latest posts

Back