Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my Freakshow seeds are really light tan or white. I tried a couple of the white ones and they did ‘hatch’ and the plants are indistinguishable from the tan seed plants. I did toss a lot of seeds that looked like they were half a seed(like they didn’t develop completely) though to be fair, the plants should have matured longer.
All the seeds I could see on this one are either white or green, but there were a lot more green ones than I was expecting. What's weird is even the green ones were sticking out of the colas like they were ready to fall out. Oh well, it's not like it's in the way. The flower tent is going to be occupied for at least three more weeks.

All the seeds I could see on this one are either white or green, but there were a lot more green ones than I was expecting. What's weird is even the green ones were sticking out of the colas like they were ready to fall out. Oh well, it's not like it's in the way. The flower tent is going to be occupied for at least three more weeks.
Freaks gonna freak even the supa ones I guess…

I've been letting the CSM mother clone revert back to house plant status. I haven't trimmed it in a couple of weeks, and it's already looking pretty shaggy. It needs another couple of weeks to fill in the blank spots.

My neighbor was over last night and asked about some of the plants. When he asked what this was I said it's a Chainsaw massacre. He said, "so not a pot plant at all". I'm not ready to stick it in the front yard, but I did get a kick out of someone misidentifying a pot plant sitting in a room full of pot plants.

1685042281289.png

I decided to try flowering in the small grow room again, mainly because it has a 9' ceiling. The Mimosa X Triple Lemon (MXTL) plants are growing too fast. The 4X4 tent isn't going to be tall enough by the time I'm ready to flower them. Only problem with the grow room was the AC vented outside with no filter, and it's right next to the neighbor's driveway. Hope my "solution" holds together long enough. Wondering what will fail first, the cardboard box, the filter or the duct tape : )

1685129898735.png

Here are the MXTLs waiting for the darkness. Both are over 52" from the top of the pots and growing fast. They have until the end of July to veg. I hope they still fit in the room by then. I switched to plastic pots to simplify auto watering. There's just too much evaporation with fabric pots.
1685130252908.png

I decided to try flowering in the small grow room again, mainly because it has a 9' ceiling. The Mimosa X Triple Lemon (MXTL) plants are growing too fast. The 4X4 tent isn't going to be tall enough by the time I'm ready to flower them. Only problem with the grow room was the AC vented outside with no filter, and it's right next to the neighbor's driveway. Hope my "solution" holds together long enough. Wondering what will fail first, the cardboard box, the filter or the duct tape : )

View attachment 329426

Here are the MXTLs waiting for the darkness. Both are over 52" from the top of the pots and growing fast. They have until the end of July to veg. I hope they still fit in the room by then. I switched to plastic pots to simplify auto watering. There's just too much evaporation with fabric pots.
View attachment 329427
Thanks for doing them justice. 😁 sorry they are a problem. 😁

View attachment 329426

View attachment 329427
Your breeder got lucky I think.

The THCB in the flower tent had a burst of amber and I decided to chop it. I probably should have waited another week, but I have work to do and needed an excuse to procrastinate. It had maybe 50 seeds all light colored, so I'm assuming it's from all the Supafreak pollen that was floating around before I got a decent filter on the smaller flower tent. It looks sort of sad after separating it from the nets.

1685374580341.png

The salad trimmer finished the buds before I was even done with my first cup of coffee. Might be five or six ounces. I had expected more, but I think the rest is in the trim bowl and will make some nice oil and butter. The ABC scion I grafted on flowered as well, though it was too low on the plant to get much light. It did have around 15 seeds.

1685374192745.png

I got tired of dealing with the nets and pulled them out. The ABC is sort of leaning to one side, but not too bad overall. The last THCB is held up with stakes, wire and ties. Supafreak doesn't need much support. I think it's happier as a stand alone tangled mass of leaves. They all have a little amber, but one more week can't hurt.

1685744486846.png

Here's the freaky little plant after I stripped out all the dead leaves. It's got some really dense looking buds. I wonder what it would have looked like had I defoliated more often - or even once.

1685744561829.png

1685744578835.png

1685744598732.png

1685744614399.png

I got tired of dealing with the nets and pulled them out. The ABC is sort of leaning to one side, but not too bad overall. The last THCB is held up with stakes, wire and ties. Supafreak doesn't need much support. I think it's happier as a stand alone tangled mass of leaves. They all have a little amber, but one more week can't hurt.

View attachment 330095

Here's the freaky little plant after I stripped out all the dead leaves. It's got some really dense looking buds. I wonder what it would have looked like had I defoliated more often - or even once.

View attachment 330096

View attachment 330097

View attachment 330098

View attachment 330099
That is quite a rats nest of pistils. Nice work!

Clipped a couple of top buds from the BSHW because they were getting light burned while the lower buds were still developing. I could hear seeds hitting the tent floor while I was cutting. I just ran the edge of the scissors along the buds where I could see seeds and most of them fell off. I used the "count things" app to estimate what I had and it came up with 835 seeds. You can tell from the annotated image it counted a few non-seeds, but the number is close enough. Anything over 200 is more than I will ever need. I don't think I will be picking all the seeds out of this mess... Probably decarb it all and make butter/oil from it.

1686055961104.png

1686055975888.png

Just learned the app gives you 10 counts per day, then wants either $120 per month, $24 per day or $80 for 4 days. Insane. I'm sure I can find something cheaper than that, sheesh! Maybe ChatGPT wants to take a crack...

Anyway, I scraped off the seeds from about the top third of the two BSHW plants. I wasn't very careful about getting every seed. The count came to 3304 seeds.

1686097736083.png

Anyone want to check my work? : )
1686097800984.png

1686097813283.png

Latest posts

Back