Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More freaky bud...

1686448300778.png

Wow that first picture is some kinda ugly plant. Hard to believe I was in love with it once 🤣. The second picture almost looks like a mini old oak tree. What does it smell like? Is it smelling up your shop?

Wow that first picture is some kinda ugly plant. Hard to believe I was in love with it once 🤣. The second picture almost looks like a mini old oak tree. What does it smell like? Is it smelling up your shop?
Not sure about the shop, but my wife says I reek of weed : )

I prefer the term ‘targeted pollen chucker’…
I'm stealing that one... I'm reverting back to an old favorite way to make seeds... hand paint them with pollen I was gifted. "Blue Kush" or "Celtic Stone F4"...
Smoked a little of the BSHW bud I pick (most of) the seeds out of. It was okay, but wasn't as strong as I had expected, but I guess that's from all the seed growing interfering with the more important task of making THC : ) I'm going to start a couple more when I get back from vacation end of July. And I think I will smoke another bowl as soon as I finish this post : )

So 438 clay granules, I mean Supafreak seeds, according to the count things app. Looking at the pic, I think it's closer to 425, but like the last seed count, it's close enough. I'm surprised how many seeds that little plant was able to produce. Glad I didn't try to pollinate the mother plant.

Edit: Oops, it's 262, not 438. I was looking at the wrong number, LOL.

View attachment 330596View attachment 330597

Oh baby... ya see, I've gotta get some of these because they were plucked from the buds on my Birthday June 8th... it's a sign. Up for a trade also, I have some nice Autos.. Like to see you run one of these Auto Grandaddy Purple...

Nice thread, great looking plants... and your correct, never seen an Auto reveg, but love to be proved wrong.. lol

Hey Crash.... do you like the Freakshow. I have some crosses of it and I have Freakshow Green Pistol Pheno.. after talking with Subgirl and her description of the high and growth, not sure it's my cup of tea.
You did a great job on yours... hit me up if I can send these to ya...

Nice job, nice bud and cool looking plant, but like Carty not my kinda buzz. Maybe Crash, Oldfogey or Subbie could cross it with an Indica.

Last edited:
Maybe it could be crossed with stronger Indicas until it looses some of the Sativa that is so racey. Just a thought. I'm not a breeder so I'm not sure.

Hey Crash.... do you like the Freakshow. I have some crosses of it and I have Freakshow Green Pistol Pheno.. after talking with Subgirl and her description of the high and growth, not sure it's my cup of tea.
You did a great job on yours... hit me up if I can send these to ya...
Thanks Carty. I sent you a PM.

I chopped the last flowering THCB plant. I wasn't thinking and had nowhere to put the buds to dry. I'll have to break out the hanging rack again. Only the large ABC plant remains, well not counting the GOG with seeds still maturing on it. Should just be some vegging plants for my wife to water when I'm in Europe.

1686524029267.png

Is this the THCB? Buds are really different right? Are there a lot of leaves in the bud like mixed up with bud? Have you sampled it early? I haven’t been keeping up I guess
It's the THC Bomb, not a mutant at all. It's a clone of a clone of the one I grew outside last summer. I used the salad trimmer, so it's not as close a trim as I could do by hand. I'll probably clean it up some more after it dries a little. It's the one most requested by the people I have been gifting bud to.

You might be thinking of the ABC (Australian Bastard Cannabis) plant. It's leaves are very different, it looks more like a hop plant than weed. The smoke is similar to what I've been told Freakshow is like. I get a sort of caffeine high from it. I've read THC content is between 5% and 15%. I like to smoke a little before a heavy workout to sort of fade the arthritis.

So I haven’t seen buds like the THC bomb before they look kinda woolly. I would tie a nice piece of hemp string to them and make tea bud bags in cute little herb bags with them unless the smoke was over the top. (Then of course I would smoke it all up quickly😂) When I see your grows, I always think of what artwork you could make out of them or your seeds, even your leaves. You take weed growing to another level and I most love seeing your crazy updates. Your good sport attitude also has helped me get over tough times in my grow as it reminds me it’s just a hobby and all parts of it should be an enjoyable learning experience

So I haven’t seen buds like the THC bomb before they look kinda woolly. I would tie a nice piece of hemp string to them and make tea bud bags in cute little herb bags with them unless the smoke was over the top. (Then of course I would smoke it all up quickly😂) When I see your grows, I always think of what artwork you could make out of them or your seeds, even your leaves. You take weed growing to another level and I most love seeing your crazy updates. Your good sport attitude also has helped me get over tough times in my grow as it reminds me it’s just a hobby and all parts of it should be an enjoyable learning experience
Ha, glad it's the internet so you can't see me blush : )

THC Bomb is strong smoke, somewhere around 25% THC if you believe the seller. This harvest will probably be a little weaker since I chopped it a little early.

Latest posts

Back