Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smoked a little Supafreak bud last night. It's a lot stronger than I expected. I'm a lightweight anyway, but I got pretty stoned from the half bowl I smoked. I was expecting it to be more like the ABC plant with it's caffeine like effects, and planned to do a little more work with a light buzz to keep me going. Nope, 30 minutes later I was ready for bed.

I think these little bastards are drinking the spinosad. I've been spraying them with a fresh mix every 3 days for two weeks, and the population keeps growing. I ordered some new concentrate in case the stuff I bought last year went bad.

1686787611521.png

The last plant I have to chop before I head to Germany next week. It's east to trim, but there are a ton of little branches all laying in a heap. Next time I grow one I want to try clipping all the little branches and only letting the main ones grow. Maybe it will a few big buds instead of a million little ones.

1686787924508.png

I think these little bastards are drinking the spinosad. I've been spraying them with a fresh mix every 3 days for two weeks, and the population keeps growing. I ordered some new concentrate in case the stuff I bought last year went bad.

View attachment 331092
Don’t bring those in crash…

View attachment 331092
I seem to remember reading that bugs develop resistance to insecticides and for difficult infestations, you need to use 3 different types every few days. Maybe I read it on Rollitup years ago. Maybe try some insecticidal soap, spinosad and Azamax(I think that is what it is called)? Or I think Weedhopper uses diluted isopropyl and dish liquid. You may be right that they are drinking spinosad and laughing and laughing…
A75F7AE6-47B4-4FF7-8C39-613D47392B0B.gif

I seem to remember reading that bugs develop resistance to insecticides and for difficult infestations, you need to use 3 different types every few days. Maybe I read it on Rollitup years ago. Maybe try some insecticidal soap, spinosad and Azamax(I think that is what it is called)? Or I think Weedhopper uses diluted isopropyl and dish liquid. You may be right that they are drinking spinosad and laughing and laughing…View attachment 331107
I tried spinosad, soap spray, DE in a foliar spray that dries on the leaves. So far, nothing. There are also some ladybugs hanging there, just not enough. Soon I'm going to see how they react to my fire pit...

What plant is this?
They're four Brandywine tomato plants. The pepper plants next to them are okay, and the cherry tomato plants 20 feet away are also fine. I think my main mistake was not treating the ground before setting the pots on it. I just put a weed barrier down and set the pots on top of that.

They're four Brandywine tomato plants. The pepper plants next to them are okay, and the cherry tomato plants 20 feet away are also fine. I think my main mistake was not treating the ground before setting the pots on it. I just put a weed barrier down and set the pots on top of that.
I’ve used sevin on my tomato plants in the past. It may be worth it since they are still young to try it before the burn thing. 😊

I smoked a little Supafreak bud last night. It's a lot stronger than I expected. I'm a lightweight anyway, but I got pretty stoned from the half bowl I smoked. I was expecting it to be more like the ABC plant with it's caffeine like effects, and planned to do a little more work with a light buzz to keep me going. Nope, 30 minutes later I was ready for bed.
So it wasn't real racey? The reason I ask is i like a good Sativa but i have to be careful due to AFIB. Got my AFIB under control now and can handle things i use to couldn't but i wouldn't want to push it. I smoked some green crack once and it messed with my HR real bad.
I would like to grow the Superfreak if i thought i could smoke it because its such a cool-looking plant. Plus i could grow it outside because of the way it looks.

I think I have some concentrate somewhere I used on our deck to get rid of an ant infestation. I'll give it a try.
I have used water, alcohol, and dish soap mixed and sprayed on mites and aphids which was pretty effective. I use 1/3 alcohol to 2/3 water with a spoon full of dish soap.

So it wasn't real racey? The reason I ask is i like a good Sativa but i have to be careful due to AFIB. Got my AFIB under control now and can handle things i use to couldn't but i wouldn't want to push it. I smoked some green crack once and it messed with my HR real bad.
I would like to grow the Superfreak if i thought i could smoke it because its such a cool-looking plant. Plus i could grow it outside because of the way it looks.
I didn't think it was racey. I also didn't get a headache when I chopped it like I do with some other strains. I have plenty of seeds if you want some. It's too bad I can't just send you a sample, though : )

Latest posts

Back