Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt! those trichs are really stacking up! cant wait to see the final product!

thanks to all,she is getting heavy.i too can hardly wait.this is the hardest time for me.i get antsy as hell.i want to harvest so bad.sure would be a nice xmas present for me if she would tighten up and get thru.i sure need the space.the dang mazar are all over the place.i've got to change out 3 of the mazar today and do some serious tying while i have them out.
i wish i had of started all of the crystal instead of the mazar.anybody want some mazar.they are nice plants,just not my forte.thanks ladies and gentlemen

I understand that.. it's tough for the impatient like myself, but, like you I like 'em MAYBE 20% amber so that helps..just gotta make sure you get all the weight ya can out of 'em though..

andy52 said:
i wish i had of started all of the crystal instead of the mazar.anybody want some mazar.they are nice plants,just not my forte.thanks ladies and gentlemen

:bolt:
Howdy Neighbor,:D J/K.. Andy Does this mean a run to the store to get more mason jars?:aok:

yep,how did you know.i have the jars,just can't find my lids.guess i'll have to buy some more lids.lol

Yep that is the way it always is. Can't find the lids till 4 days after you are done with them, then there are 3 packs of them from previous trips. ha ha ah. Happens to me all the time.

i hear ya bro.i'm the worst about hiding sheet from my own self.lol

I love it when you can remember, just seeing what you are looking for but can't remember where you seen it. Man does getting old bite. I can see the "post it" notes in my near future.lol

Heya Andy, well I was soo excited today. My microscope came in, I get the drivers install and BANG!!! USB device not recognized... bleh , it's defective.... oh well, guess i will have to wait a lil longer....

thats a bummer.i had to call tech support when i first installed mine also.it was a simple problem.
send it back if its defective bro.

That is the only problem when using Ebay.... when you get a defective product..... can be a pain to return.

oh thats right.i forgot you got it from ebay.i would still try.you should have went to opticsplanet.com bro.i know i try to save a dollar also.i've been lucky i guess on the few things i have bough off ebay.sorry

well this was from one of their mega power sellers, so, I hope he will do right.

i take them so why not keep them here.then i can delete them off my card,hehe. be 5 weeks sunday in flower.this strain is suppossed to take 9 weeks.don't believe it

Awesome grow brother. I smoked some of this when I went to the Dam and I was impressed. I had never heard of it but I think the description on the menu is what made me get it, of course i don't remember what their description of it was haha but i do remember I really enjoyed it. It had a very pleasent taste and stone.

be 5 weeks sunday. the scent is so sweet.its almost like being in a candy store.i rub her stems often just to smell that sweet smell.its unique.very sweet smell.they say a kerosene scent,not to me.it is a scent i've never smelled before on a plant.i will grow this strain for many yrs.its easy to grow,loves the nutes and produces like a btch.

I can't stop staring at your buds.lol

They are looking fantastic! Be tough for me to see 4 more weeks out those girls.

I can't stop staring at your buds.lol

They are looking fantastic! Be tough for me to see 4 more weeks out those girls.

Latest posts

Back