Deep Purple Twins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the smaller one faulters, cut it, and pop her in a bubble cloner.;) ...

cool. cool dos...

IRISH said:
if the smaller one faulters, cut it, and pop her in a bubble cloner.;) ...

cool. cool dos...

Yup... that's the plan, Irish... I've got my bubbler in action right now with a half dozen clones... getting it all humming for when I'll take some clones off of my seedlings before I put them into flower...

Thanks for stopping by... I'm playing around with shading the taller twin to see if I can get shorty to catch up...

Peace!:cool:

Hey Dirty....this is almost as exciting as watching the blonde Playboy twins:hubba:

ahh chris, the adorable shannon twins. miss july, and miss august.;) :D :cool: ...

HI Everyone...

Well she (hopefully) is doing great at 5 weeks. One side was quite a bit shorter and I was able to shade the dominant side and get the other side to catch up so they are close to even in height. I'll probably veg another 2-3 weeks and the flower her with the other Deep Purple and Ganesh seedlings that are the same age...

Thanx for stopping by!:cool:

Here's a pic @ 5 weeks and a pic of some gender inspiration for the twins...;)

DPtwins11_21_09.jpg

shannon-twins-6129-2.jpg

Hey DOS-

How you been bro? I know, I know, I'm too old to use the word Bro without soliciting a few guffaws, but what the heck. Getting ready to go out for some sushi and thought I'd pop in. Good to "see" you.

Is it me, or are they kinda small? Seems to me I've seen some scrogs from you that would put this plant to shame at this age.

Hope all is well!

i'll take the two on the right :aok:
slick lil plant tehre dirty

BBFan said:
Hey DOS-

How you been bro? I know, I know, I'm too old to use the word Bro without soliciting a few guffaws, but what the heck. Getting ready to go out for some sushi and thought I'd pop in. Good to "see" you.

Is it me, or are they kinda small? Seems to me I've seen some scrogs from you that would put this plant to shame at this age.

Hope all is well!

HIya BB...

How goes it? Yup they are the runts of the lot... They were about 4"-6" shorter than the others but I topped the others so they are all about the same height now. I"ll probably top both of them and develop 3-4 branches for budding on each side and I'll also remove the suckers on the lower 1/3 of the plant. They are growing well now that they/she/it has been transplanted.

& thanks for stopping in Zipster...

They are lookin good Dirty! There was a thread earlier in the week where someone had a seed (maybe 2 seeds or one seed with 2 pics of it)from TGA do this same thing, but I can't remember which strain it was, he had a pic of the seed with 2 white sprouts comin out, I wonder if this is common with the TGA gear? Has SubCool, ever mentioned it?

legalize_freedom said:
They are lookin good Dirty! There was a thread earlier in the week where someone had a seed (maybe 2 seeds or one seed with 2 pics of it)from TGA do this same thing, but I can't remember which strain it was, he had a pic of the seed with 2 white sprouts comin out, I wonder if this is common with the TGA gear? Has SubCool, ever mentioned it?

Hi LF...

It seems to me that I was reading about TGA strains and Subby did mention that it was a trait of one of his strains but don't remember if it was DP... This plant actually Y'd above ground with dual mainstems emerging split off of a single mainstem that went down into the root plug... Ordinarily in soil you'd only see the mainstems but when it was an infant I saw the split above the surface line so it doesn't appear to be a double seedling like I've rarely seen in sacks of grass in the past.

not bad at all dos. nice color. yeah, they will need the extra veg time. bet it will turn out great smoke. runts most always do...

hey BB. how old is to old to not say bro?:) ... everyone i consider a friend, well, thier a bro. (also, i feel pretty old).;) ...

I just had this same problem happen. I just clipped the smaller one,
mine was also connected to the other one as well.
wish i woiuld have grown it out but i freaked when i noticed it

014.JPG

IRISH said:
not bad at all dos. nice color. yeah, they will need the extra veg time. bet it will turn out great smoke. runts most always do...

hey BB. how old is to old to not say bro?:) ... everyone i consider a friend, well, thier a bro. (also, i feel pretty old).;) ...

Thanks, bro!:p

and thanks for stopping by Irish bro, Zipster bro, Legalize Freedom bro, BB bro, and BlueAlienbro... and all other bro's and bro-ettes... :eek:

Onward & Dankward!:cool:

Latest posts

Back