Do Clones Have To Adjust To Outside?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrowRebel said:
This plant is almost two months old ... I left it outside in direct sunlight and it seems to be ok ... I'll be putting it in the ground tonight ...

i have a clone growing outside for about 4-5 weeks now, its about a foot tall, and has a bunch of little buds forming, how much yield do you usually get off of a clone outdoors?

heysucka said:
i have a clone growing outside for about 4-5 weeks now, its about a foot tall, and has a bunch of little buds forming, how much yield do you usually get off of a clone outdoors?

With just me smoking it, I'm still toking a couple of bowls every day from my 3 foot tall plant last September. Are you sure it's flowering already? It sounds a little young for that. They usually go 3 or 4 months, maybe more before you can harvest.

EDIT: Oops, sorry, I contributed to this thread jack and then couldn't seem to delete it.

heysucka said:

There are a lot of factors involved ... from the sound of what you discribed ... it won't be much ... a clone outside for 5 weeks and only a foot tall? ... any way ... how tall the plant gets how much food it gets ... you can get anywhere from a 1/4 oz to 3 oz per clone ... at least that what I get ... :giggle:

Well fellow growers new pictures of my ladies ... hope you can see them through all the other weeds ... :D

I will post three pictures per post ... check it ...

27JulyBBud.JPG

27JulyBloclov.JPG

27JulyCFox.JPG

And that's this years line up ... hope you liked the updated pictures ... :)

Oh my I just realize I don't have an early picture of the Lovebud ... here it is ...

27JulySSHz.JPG

27JulySwt.JPG

27JulyUknwn.JPG

LBud.JPG

Oh yeah I plan to start the lady on a guano tea tonight ... I'll try feeding them once a week and see how that goes ... may need less but we shall see ... may get lot of rain too ... that's another factor ...

Well we have been getting rain this weekend ... in the afternoon ... sometimes heavy ... the ladies are pale ... today is their feeding day, but it's just too wet ... I plan to wait until Wednesday ... give them time to dry out ... it's been a somewhat wet summer ... rain once or twice a week ... not all day ... just periods of rain ... I hope it's not going to continue to be a problem come fall ...

Is anyone else having more rain than needed ... has it happen to anyone before ... what happen ... what did you do?

Still wondering about that rain ... what kind of effect does it have ... not getting a wash out ... but enough rain where I worry about feeding ... what will happen?

More pictures ...

16Augall.JPG

16AugBig.JPG

16AugBL.JPG

16AugCF.JPG

The hermie that everyone told me to get rig of has so far produced nothing put pre flowers ... I check it everyday for balls, but so far nothing ... and she is a big 6ft 5" tall ... now it may not be big for Old Hippie ... but for me ... that's pretty tall ... think of how much bud I would have lost if I had listen to the folks that said get rid of it ... :hubba:

16AugNL.JPG

16AugOZ.JPG

16AugSShZ.JPG

16AugSwt#3.JPG

16AugUkn.JPG

Just caught up with your grow. Those plants are looking AWESOME! You got some excellent cover to hide them in too......
Good Growing!

Ah! Fellow female grower! ... :welcome::ciao::dancing: Thanks for stopping by... are you growing outside too?:hubba:

Outstanding Cover.

The plants look nice and healthy too good job

hope you have a great harvest

As you all know it's been raining here ... not a lot to hurt things ... but enough to make the ladies a bit pale ... check out the new pictures ...
The first set of pictures is for all the nay sayers that told me to get rid of the Swt#3 hermie even though it was 80% female ... well check it out ... no ball ladies and gentleman ... I don't know how much of a yield I will get from her but it will be that much more than what I will have if I had not kept her ... see I told you guys it would be alright!:hubba:

21AugSwt.JPG

21AugSwt1.JPG

21AugSwtL.JPG

Here's set two of the pictures ... notice how the ladies are a bit pale ... now I don't know if it's because I'm not feeding them enough ... using the guano ... 10-1-1 and 1-10-1 ... I'm using a tablespoon per gallon ... maybe I should use more? ... or because of the rain we have been getting ... rememeber it's not a wash out day type of rain ... just a couple times a week from a few minutes to a few hours ... well check out the pictures and give me some feedback ... :confused:

21AugBB.JPG

21AugBBL.JPG

21AugBHL.JPG

I don't know if you can see it or not, but the sun leaves are turning yellow and dying ... they really stand out ... so I remove them when I can ... not sure they should be turning that quickly ... what do you guys think? ... I didn't record it ... and I should have ... I fed the ladies yesterday morning with the guano that soaked for three days ... hopefully I will see some improvement in color by the weekend ... possibility of rain during the weekend too ...

the cheese x fox47 is really pale ... lots of yellowing sun leaves too ... I think you can see it in these pictures ...

21AugCF.JPG

21AugCFL.JPG

21AugCom.JPG

Latest posts

Back