Do Clones Have To Adjust To Outside?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely fabulous, ive been following this from the start, wow, 12.5 ounces so far :)

Actually it's 13.75 oz ... the Australian indica ... was 1.25 oz ... that was the real yield ... it was still a bit wet before ... so it was only 1.25 ... so all my plants yield an ounce or better ... but only one ... so far ... over 2 ounces ... but I am happy with the results ... a pound of good smoke is nothing to sneeze at :giggle:... I wish I could keep it all ... but I must make ends meet some how ... :confused2:

I would be delighted to get an ounce per plant, some people say you should get a 1/4lb per plant, not in wet England as an outside grower you dont :rofl:

the plant i just harvested,i only got 1.75 ozs off of her.i feel like i will get lots more from the ones flowering now.yes,i did bring them back home,lol

:ciao: Andy that's wonderful:yay:I'm so glad you didn't have to kill your girls ... I'm sending good energy your way ... I hope everything works out for you ... :peace:

... I may not be getting a quarter pound per plant ... but an ounce or more, but less than two is better than nothing at all ... I figure I will get a little over a pound when it's all said and done ... and that's a pound more than I would have had if I didn't grow :confused2:... I don't know what I would do if I couldn't grow ... :shocked::doh::cry:

Some of the most beautiful plants i've seen on here. Sorry i've been missing the show.

Thanks ... I did do better than last year ... looking forward to next year!

God ... I was checking out Old Hippie's grow ... he had 11 plants ... I had 12 ... I will get about 18 oz ... he will get 66oz (dry) or more! Dang! I just don't get it! I just don't get it! I know he had plants that were 10 feet or more ... but my 6'8" Swt#3 only yield me 1.75 oz! 66oz from 11 plants! Wish I knew how to produce yields like that!

hello rebel. sorry i missed your grow. just caught up on it.:) . nice job.
i've got a question for you. i noticed in several of your pics', that you were growing amongst poison sumac. in one pic, the sumac buds were hanging directly over your plant. i'm wondering if there are any medical implications from this? people allergic to this have some pretty nasty reactions. if i accidently get this in my burn pile, and my g/f gets a whiff of the smoke from it, it's a guaranteed trip to the emergency room. her respiratory system shuts down. sooo, i'm wondering, do you have any allergies to sumac, oak, or ivy? is it possible to have pollen from these nuisance plants, transferred to your mj? i'm asking because i have quite a large patch of sumac 'out back', that would be great cover for my mj. any input on this would be helpful. btw, very nice grow... bb...

:ciao: ... nope ... as far as I know I'm not allergic to the sumac ... and some of the buds of the sumac fell on the plants, but were easily washed off ... I also avoid the sumac buds because I know they are poisonous ... same with oak and ivy ... but I haven't had any problem growing next to them ... and they do provide excellent cover ... :hubba:

Thanks ... but old hippie is the man when in comes to yield ... God ... I wish I could get that ... I would be set for the whole year!:eek:

Okay folks ... I just took the last pictures of the remaining three ladies ... hopefully they came out clear ... I will be pulling them tonight for the record ... so I can use the notes of this grow for a reference for next year's grow ...
... As soon as I finish editing the pictures I will put them up ...

Hi folks ... well ... the season is now at an end ... all the ladies have been harvest ... and are being enjoyed as I type ... :D

Well folks I don't know ... considering OH has one plant less than I and got about 110 oz ... to my 17 or so ... final weight next week ... I average about 1.5 oz per plant ... that's not very good considering I've have had plants indoors that produced 3/4 oz per plant ... I'm not sure it's worth the stress and I don't understand why my yields are so low ... I mean look at my girls ... they are healthy and strong ...why the low yield? ... well here are the last of the pictures ...

14OctCom.JPG

14OctEB.JPG

14OctEB1.JPG

Here are a few close shots ... the bag seed and the electric blue ladies ...

14OctCCup1.JPG

14OctEBC.JPG

14OctEBC1.JPG

The final height for the one electric blue was 6ft5 while the other EB was 6ft2 and the bag seed was 5ft10 ... the stem got kinda thick ... compared to my indoor ladies ... from the looks of it I will get no more than I did from the other girls ... sure am scratching my head over this ... I just don't get it ... :confused: OH got an average of 10 oz per plant ... why can't I get at least 4 per plant? ... I feed ... but I didn't use superthrive ... I must work on the problem ... if I can't get better yields from 6 foot plus plants than 1.75 then I need to reduce the stress and stick to indoors ...work on improving the yield there ... :confused2:

Will make the final post when I have the final yield ... until then ... :ciao:

14Octstem.JPG

14Octhar.JPG

15Octman.JPG

Okay ... here is the final count ... I got a total of 19.75 oz total ... from 12 plants ... an average of 1.65 oz per plant ... my highest yielding plant which was 6'5" and 5'10" tall ... 2.25 oz ... my least yield from a 4' plant was 1 oz ...
... well I am grateful for what I did get, but I must work on yields ... I just don't understand why healthy beautiful ladies that get plenty of sun produce so little bud ... apparently I'm not the only one that is stumped by my poor yields ...:confused: This year I fed way more than last ... yet ... I didn't get that much more ... the average for the 8 plants I grew last year was 1.44 oz .... not much difference .... could it be the frequent rains we got had something to do with it? I don't know ... but I didn't get much better yields ... have to figure out what to do ...
... anyway thanks to those that took the time to check out this year's grow ... I hope all went well with others that grew this year ...
Peace out ... :hubba:

Latest posts

Back