Do Clones Have To Adjust To Outside?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second day for the SSH ... it is happy to be outside ... it belongs outside ... being a haze ... It gets full sun from 7AM to 5PM ... can't wait to see what this beautiful lady will do outside ...

I haven't put up a picture of the new girl so while I was at it ... and it has been 3 weeks since they were planted I thought I put up some updated pictures of the grow ...

I put up the one from 3 weeks ago and the one today ...
the first two are the plants I don't know who it is ... possibly love bud ...
... the second to is bigbud...

more in next post ...

UknwPosLBud.JPG

11JunU.JPG

Bigbud.JPG

11JunBig.JPG

The first picture is of the Super Silver Haze that was put out on the 8th of June ... I can't wait to see what this fine lady will do out it 10 hour full sun ...

... next is the OZ indica after shot ... will put up before in next post ...

... then it's the commerical smoke that I liked ... I sure understand why commerical grower pick this strain what ever it is ... sure grows fast ... check it ... :hubba:

HazeOut1.JPG

11JunOZ.JPG

Comm.JPG

11JunC.JPG

Okay this isn't going to put up files I already posted so the first pictue is the before and after shots of the Blockhead X LovePotion ....

... next is the cheese X Fox 47 ... after pictures .. ...

... I see some holes in the leaves but it looks like hit and run stuff ... I don't see any bugs living on the leaves ...

BHLP.JPG

11JunBH.JPG

11JunCF.JPG

yea this is one of two grapefruit diesel clones that i planted this morning. it looks horrible huh. i think it was "shocked" from the intensity of sunlight. but several others are doing well like this pic of one of my sour deisel clones that i got, and planted at the same time as the grapefruits. maybe they are just stronger plants and can hang. i dont know. some seemed to like the transition while others cant take it.

dank 002.jpg

dank 004.jpg

I took the SSH outside and put it in full sun before I planted it ... I did it for two days then planted on the second day when I saw it could handle it ... It only takes a few hour really to see if the plant can handle full sun ... you might want to try that next time ... in the meantime I would get some shade for the one doing poorly use some superthrive ... or anything that will help with transplant shock ... how much sun does it get a day ... do you know?

they get about 6hrs of direct sun. do you think the ones that are doing bad will stay alive. where can i get that superthrive? tx

I would certainly give it a shot to keep it alive ... I would get some shade for it ... if that's possible try and keep the leaves moist ... when it wilt like that inside I put a plastic bag that I mist over it ... but don't do it in direct sun ... If you are in the US you can get superthrive at walmart ...

... Hereis a place you can get it online ...
... Here's another place you can get it ...

cool thx. i just went and picked up some superthrive. they seem to look pretty weak, but we will see. ill keep u posted. thanks for all the help.

:dancing::fly::ciao: This is an update of my outdoor grow ... I wish I could put the picture up side by side, of the last shot with this current shot ... oh well ... just will have to flip back and forth through pages ... :doh:

I'm putting in four picture per post ... the first is the Big Bud I had the was very sick due to bad soil ... the only way I could say my one female with no seeds left was to put it out side ... she doing quite well now ... we be able to get good clone from her next week ... :farm:

... next is the blockhead X love potion#1 ...

... Cheese X Fox47 ...
... a commercial strain ... it's definitely an indica ... get grows pretty quick ... the bugs seem to like to take bite out of the leaves ... I soaped it down last week seems to help ... no holes on the new growth ...

to be continued ...

25junBB.JPG

25junBlHdX.JPG

25junCfox.JPG

25juncom.JPG

I went out and measured the ladies ... the Big bud ... was about 4-5 inches when put out ... now it's at 2ft ... Blockhead X was at 3ft ...
... Cheese X ... almost 4ft ...
.... Commercial ... 3.5 ft ...

next picture is the Electric Blue ... at 3.5 ft ... started out at or below 1 ft ...
... this is the Love Bud ... it was about 3 inches ... when planted ... one of the sick ones ...due to bad soil ... doing much better now ... at 2 ft ...

... Northern Light ... was about a foot when planted ... now 2ft ...
... then there is the OZ indica ... the lady is getting oh so bushy ... at 2.5 ft ... :hubba:

25junEB.JPG

25junLB.JPG

25junNL.JPG

25junOZ.JPG

:DOkay ... this is the last two ...
... Super Silver Haze ... planted a little late ... 8th of June ... hasn't grow very much since first planting, but has bushed out nicely ... less than a foot when planted ... now ... at a foot ...

... and an unknown plant ...it could be a love bud, but I don't know for sure ... won't know until harvest ... was one of the sick plants due to bad soil ... already in the largest pot I had... only a few inches high ... in the bad soil ... I needed to transplant into good soil so putting it outside was my only option ... doing great now at 2 ft ... :yay::clap:

25junSSHz.JPG

25junukn.JPG

I took some clones today from the outdoor ladies ... I figure it's about time ... while I was doing that I got height measurements ... the 2 Electric Blue are 4ft and over ... the Indica OZ is 3ft ... she is staying short and bushy ... BlockheadXLove Postion ... 3.5 Ft ... Lovebud ... 2.5ft ... NL ... 2.5ft ... she staying short too ... CheeseXFox47 4.5ft ... commercial plant ... 3ft + ... the unknown plant ... 2.5ft ... Big Bud ... 2.5ft ....the hermie swt#3 ... 3.5+ ... and the late planted SSHz ... 1.5ft + all the ladies except for the SSHz have grown taller than their fence ... will probably take pictures in a week or so ... :hubba:

Update ... well it's been raining here yesterday and today... it's clearing out, but the problem is we have been getting so much rain that I haven't had a chance to feed the ladies ... looks like its going to be mostly dry the next 10 days ... I will have to shoot for Saturday to feed them ... give them time to dry out ...
... they are looking good ... the SSHz has gotten as tall as its fence ... about 2ft ... soon it will surpass it ... the hermie is getting tall ... probably 4ft ... these are rough estimates ... haven't measured them ... the cheese x fox 47 is awsome ... it is over 5ft very bushy ... same with the oz indica ... only not nearly as tall about 4ft ... the small clones are all bushy and almost 3ft tall ... I hope their illness hasn't effect their taste and potency ... the plants that were sick that I had indoor and use the pro mix to save ... well they grow well ... but their taste potency and smell are not as they were:cry: ... I hope that isn't the case with the outdoor plants that were sick ...

... any info you can give me regarding this grow would be appreciated ... when I can I will post more pictures ... :hubba:

Looking good bud looks like you're giving them lots of TLC. Looking forward to seeing more .

Well folks we have been getting a lot of storm in these parts ... the rain isn't hurting the girls ...they are handling it as you can see by the pictures ... the problem is feeding them ... I need to get these ladies some food ... hopefully I will be able to do it by the middle of the week ...

I will do for pictures per post ... this is part one ...

13JulyBigB.JPG

13JulyBlocLP.JPG

13JulyChFox.JPG

13JulyCom.JPG

When out today and got actural measurements of the ladies ... the SSHZ was a little over 2ft ... the Swt#3 hermie is just shy of 5ft ... the Bigbud is just shy of 3ft ... the unknown plant is just over 3ft ... the commercial plant is almost 4ft ... the lovebud is almost 3ft ... the NL is at 3ft ... the cheesexfox47 is at 5ft ... the Blockheadxlovepotion is at 4ft ... same with the electric blues and the OZ indica which is well into flowering is over 3.5ft ... more pictures when ever I get a chance to take some ... perhaps in a couple of weeks or so ...

I forgot to record the day I when out and fed the girl ... I believe it was on the 17th ... Sunday I really started to see that they were turning green ... the feeding did the trick ... most were pretty pale ... the OZ indica has flowers so I plan to start feeding her guano ... the others as well ... I see the are getting pre flowers ... I'm going to see if I can feed them once a week ... I heard that guano does burn ... I'll let the plants decide ... if they can handle once a week that's what I'll do ...

... I had 8 plants outside for the first time last year ... the hight ranged from 3ft to 6ft ... I got 11 ounces ... the most was 2.5 oz from the 6 footer ... I only fed them once during flowering and a couple of time during veg ... they looked healthy to me so I fed them when I thought they needed it ... I'm working to get much better yields this year ...

Latest posts

Back