Drunken Seed Gets Lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DomsChron said:
That is...Clear head high? Stoned body high? A mix of each? :hubba:

Hi DC....I would say that the head high is complex, with confusion at sporadic moments and a taste of 'artsie' feelings

As far as the body high goes.......I can walk.....that was important because Last year I smoked some Humbolt and could barely walk much less stand up....nothing near paralysis either......

I hardly consider myself anywhere near qualified to define this experience, and it's not unpleasant in the least to try but it's really, really hard......

How about, 'I feel awful good right now'......

and

a harvesting question, 'How come my leaves are not turning yellow, they are green but with a red stalk that started about a month ago?'

and, 'Do they determine harvest time?'

DomsChron said:
Then I just say go when it has prime THC! That's what I regularly do. Wait untill 20-30% are amber.

Hope we helped out buddy!

Thanks Doms........decided to 'water flush' one gallon thru the five gallon bucket.........maybe another one in a couple of days.....wondering what biological feat this will encourage.......

So waiting for amber is what's happening for now.....

Were all waiting for ambers ;)

Time to thin out arrived ....

Pic 1, This is me laying on the ground on my back looking up her skirt :hubba:

(I had to lay on the ground and wiggle myself into the middle of the greenhouse)

Pic 2 and 3 are me in the middle of the greenhouse, pics show both ends of the greenhouse from the middle.

Pic 4, Just 1 of the random popcorns taken from 12 branches removed.

Pic 5, Close up of the underside of the popcorns, calyx swolen.

Pic 6, All ive taken off today have been put into ISO, none of the removed buds were for smoking, 127gms of bud and trich laden leaves used.

I plan on keeping these in the containers until I do the same with all of the other parts of the Beer baby that are not going to be smoked, my aim is for half an ounce of ISO hash/bubble.

Pic 7, Next years compost in the making, its a double compost bin, the inside part holds the compostable material, the outer part of the bin collects the tea, (stupid design, the tap is at ground level so I have it on a set of bricks)

2 gh 2.JPG

2 gh.jpg

2 gh 3.JPG

2 gh 4.JPG

2 gh 5.jpg

2 gh 6.JPG

2 gh 7.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
my aim is for half an ounce of ISO hash/bubble.

nothing wrong with aiming for the sky hip................:fly:

:rofl:

:aok:

bud.uncle said:
got to slip you something once in a while.............:p

just make sure it's not a hand down the pants, there chief... :p

That crazy vancouver guy said:
just make sure it's not a hand down the pants, there chief... :p

HippyInEngland said:
BU gave me a nudge and a wink earlier, advising it would help to remove some lower branches, so im going to thin the popcorn branches out and keep them for ISO, hopefully it will help with air circulation and let me have some room to move in the greenhouse, at the moment all I can do is stand at the greenhouse door and not get in it at all :eek:

Did you happen to see this b4 hip edited it..............:p
I think his mind may have been wandering..........................:eek:

Latest posts

Back