Drunken Seed Gets Lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bum bum bum bum ....

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NRbmfLVoWo

1970439322_34e1872335.jpg

How odd this got bumped!

It was only this morning I took a small sample branch off the Beer baby.

4.5g wet so will dry to 1.5g.

Just got to find a way to quick dry with no eyes around :rolleyes:

Looks messy but they are only samples.

They had another trim much closer but I didnt take a pic.

2 sample.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
I have a small parafin heater I will try to use when the temps are 0 or below and try not to burn the greenhouse down :p

I have a kerosine heater, a bit too large and it takes too much maintenance for meeee, but the radiator type electric is excellent in my space. be careful the heater doesnt exhaust ALL the oxygen, still need an intake of fresh air ;)

I also use a 12m macro, sometimes its the only way to see what im looking for.

I agree, cameras have auto stabilization, and when you throw em on the computer close up these buds become a new world. So many ball on tee trichomes of different milky amber shades...

The samples were mediocre, nothing special, still a couple of weeks to go yet :hairpull:

This is crazy, its going to be roughly 9.5 months old :eek:

Im not using these seeds again next year :rofl:

When the rain stops I will go and take some more pics.

At least she is now feeding on herself, so she is eventually telling me the time is close.

At last!

gotta milk the cow , b4 you can taste the cream brother.:hubba: . and you all know how much i just love those teets.:D ...
whats goin' on hippy? i'm just out and about slummin'. ain't been down here in awhile. crappy day here. rain/mix snow. did i ever ask you if you do a inside grow in cold times?, or gr. house only?.
gotta get me a journal going. been to lazy. ahhh, maybe today. got some ultimate indica, and more ww vegg'in now. i'll be look'in for those pics up here soon. laters...bb...

HippyInEngland said:
The samples were mediocre, nothing special, still a couple of weeks to go yet :hairpull:

This is crazy, its going to be roughly 9.5 months old :eek:

Im not using these seeds again next year :rofl:

When the rain stops I will go and take some more pics.

At least she is now feeding on herself, so she is eventually telling me the time is close.

At last!

Hi Hippy.......just wondering what 'mediocre' really means......I have some stuff I grew in 2002, really, really dry and I still get a buzz.....I bet that your 'mediocre' bud would get me really wasted......but I am trying soooooo hard this year to grow better than mediocre bud......cut some little, itty, bitty buds for testing and they are now slowly drying......

Hi Painter :)

Its low quality, trich's still forming on some parts of the plant and other parts still clear turning milky, a mild 30 min buzz and its gone, she is still immature at the moment.

Ive never had a plant go this long before, its strongly sat dom so is taking forever to finish, typical woman, im ready when im ready and im not going to rush for anyone ;)

BU gave me a nudge and a wink earlier, advising it would help to remove some lower branches, so im going to thin the popcorn branches out and keep them for ISO, hopefully it will help with air circulation and let me have some room to move in the greenhouse, at the moment all I can do is stand at the greenhouse door and not get in it at all :eek:

I call them lower branches, but they are as level as the rest of the plant, the plant had to be bent to grow along the floor, so the popcorn branches are all growing upwards as if they are cola branches.

Hello Banjo :)

G/H only, my days of growing inside have ended, kids grow up and become far too inquisitive, as you say, let her be and she will eventually reward me :aok:

LOL good advice BU. Air circulation will make them buds seem like their fattening up quicker eh?

Maybe you need a fan in there for some circulation? That beast needs to be consuming so much of the rooms c02 and oxygen :eek:

I have purps, not because of the strain but because of the cold :rofl:

I would guess roughly 1/4 of the plant has been effected by the cold, the rest is still lush and vigorous.

Its time to thin it out.

When it stops raining :hairpull:

I personally think the last pic is quite beautiful.

2 b.JPG

2 b1.JPG

2 b2.JPG

2 b3.JPG

2 b4.JPG

2 b5.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
Hi Painter :)

Its low quality, trich's still forming on some parts of the plant and other parts still clear turning milky, a mild 30 min buzz and its gone, she is still immature at the moment.

Ive never had a plant go this long before, its strongly sat dom so is taking forever to finish, typical woman, im ready when im ready and im not going to rush for anyone ;)

BU gave me a nudge and a wink earlier, advising it would help to remove some lower branches, so im going to thin the popcorn branches out and keep them for ISO, hopefully it will help with air circulation and let me have some room to move in the greenhouse, at the moment all I can do is stand at the greenhouse door and not get in it at all :eek:

I call them lower branches, but they are as level as the rest of the plant, the plant had to be bent to grow along the floor, so the popcorn branches are all growing upwards as if they are cola branches.

Hello Banjo :)

G/H only, my days of growing inside have ended, kids grow up and become far too inquisitive, as you say, let her be and she will eventually reward me :aok:

Hi Hippy.......perhaps I was wrong......30 minutes is cool if you are on a lunch break at McDonald's and you are working the fryer.....

I am in my tenth or eleventh week now......my shaking makes it real hard to use the 10 power jewelers eye piece.....so I took some pics and really don't know if any new trichs are forming or if the existing ones are changing.......this getting old sucks big time....

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Painter :)

All your trich's are milky, how do you like your smoke?

Am currently running it's first test. the 'can you type and spell at the same time.....and.....can you get down the stairs safely......and.....you don't want to drive'.......

This starting to not make much sense, I'd say it's very heady and somewhat physical.......didn't have a flavorable taste, probably the two day dry/smoke thing.....

I was going to time the 'high' but all I can say is it has been an hour plus......and I am still testing myself with some new stuff.....mental 'no-no's'....

And, I coughed up my first hit on this tiny bud...and wondered what effect that would have on the 'high'.....the 'lost hit' syndrome strikes so brutally

Latest posts

Back