Drunken Seed Gets Lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....it's got all my nutes.......

150px-McEwansScotchAle-3182e.jpg

I sit tapping my fingers, I sit twiddling thumbs, as I look up to heaven, I ask when my bud comes.

Just an as is.

My note book happened to get eaten so I have no idea what most of these are :rofl:

Hey, that adds to the fun :)

Pic 2 is my favourite plant, if memory serves me correct she is a durban poison, she has grown like this naturally, she struggled to grow and as she was the smallest I gave her my heart and she quickly got looked after much more than the others, when I gave 20+ plants away I told them to take any plants they wanted but she is staying with me :)

Picture 5 is a Critically Smashed, I accidently snapped a branch end off the Beer Baby while bending her, I simply popped the snapped bit into the nearest pot, to my amazement it took root, the beer baby showed sex a couple of weeks later so I knew she was a girl, 2 plants in this pot.

2 lot 1.JPG

2 lot 2.JPG

2 lot 3.JPG

2 lot 4.JPG

2 lot 5.JPG

2 lot 6.JPG

2 lot 7.JPG

2 lot 9.JPG

Second lot.

Pic 4 is the group, my little favourite plant is out on the end at the right.

Pic 5 is the Beer Baby, absolutely giant, I can no longer even get in the greenhouse anymore, I cannot even get all the plant in my camera view even when using paranamic mode to take wide pictures.

The last 2 pics is a Cherry Bomb x Malawi from a long long way away, and im pleased to say she is a girl ;)

It is 53 inches tall after 9 weeks, it broke surface on the 6th of july, way past the longest day and when all the other plants were over 18 inches tall, its growth is phenominal, I have never seen a plant grow so vigourously.

As a footnote, all these plants apart from the Beer Baby have been kept in small pots to cramp the root system to make the plants stay small, it didnt work :rofl:

I have some sat doms and some indi doms, so harvest dates will be different.

2 lot 10.JPG

2 lot 11.JPG

2 lot 13.JPG

2 lot 14.JPG

2 lot 15.JPG

2 lot 8.JPG

2 lot 16.jpg

nice green there, buddy...

having troubles keeping the girls in check, eh?

small pots and supercropping is what did it for me... remember my older journals?... I grew the ULT multiple ways....

Hi hippy! I am loving the green trees!

I havent been on the site in a while, but I had to check out your beer baby!

wow! how cool it is to see the beauty!

+ thanks for your apple tree post. :)

hello HIE. nice, nice. what else can i say?, except , i want a greenhouse.:)
if we can get legal, there'll be one in the works'. the bb is something to look at. been awhile since i grew one like it. you may have to switch to light ale.:hubba: . she'll be trying to poke out the roof in a minute. she'd deffinately be a great candidate for a re-veg. but , then you'd need to build another shelter to house the others'.:rolleyes: ...great grow...

I kept holding off to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing, the following occured .......

Hermies only have 1 place in this world in my eyes.

Pic 1 and 2 are the villain.

Pic 3 is its root mass, I deliberately kept the plant in a 1 gal pot to restrict its growth, this never worked and I will try Vans method next time.

Pic 4, Taking a picture of my chopper.

Pic 5, 3/4 of an inch thick, you can see a hollowness in the stem at the base of the plant.

Pic 6, A deserving end.

Pic 7 and 8, This is how your plants grow, a hollow stalk.

Pic 9, Neatly piled ready for the compost.

Pics 10, 11 and 12 are just bud pics from other plants.

2 m balls.JPG

2 m 1.JPG

2 m 2.JPG

2 m 3.JPG

2 m 4.JPG

2 m 5.JPG

2 m 6.JPG

2 m 7.JPG

2 24.jpg

2 24 a.jpg

2 24 b.jpg

Its been very windy here today and my plants in pots kept being blown over, so off I went up and down the garden half a dozen times and eventually got so fed up that ive put them in the garage for the night, this small runt one that I adore was worst hit and looked dishevelled so ive brought it in the house for the night.

Several pics plus a look at its Trich's, the plant is only 13 inches tall.

2 purp 1 all plant.JPG

2 purp.jpg

2 purps 2 jpeg.JPG

2 purp 3.jpg

2 purp 4.jpg

2 purp 6.jpg

Melissa said:
that little runt looks fantastic ,,,hows the beer baby doing ?
:48:

Its going slow :eek:

But she is healthy and still in good colour, a few yellowing low leaves but thats simply lack of light.

Several pics ....

Pics 1 - 5 are the beer baby showing she loves me at last.

Pic 6 and 7 are showing the change in colour of the outsiders in pots due to the temperature drop lately, I think it adds to the beauty :)

Pic 8 is a Critically Smashed tip.

Pic 9 are a few plants hanging in as good as they can in this weather, the yellowing ill one still hasnt shown sex yet :confused2:

Pic 10, Is a lesson in Goldery, all gold is dull and has a layer of mostly 14ct or 18ct just a few microns thick to give it a shine and make it look appealing .... after several years the thin layer of higher quality gold wears away, leaving the dull gold behind .... here is the story :)

I was asked to a local jumble sale/fete/bric-a-brack day (similar to a yard/garage sale for the Americans) and went to it yesterday, it was a typical place where junk is junk is junk, upon rummaging like a scouser I found a watch chain, knew what it was and asked if the seller had any history of it and how much, she said to me she knew nothing about it as it was donated and all she has been told is that it was a silver chain because it had an anchor on the hallmark, I asked how much she wanted for it, she said £15 and I offered £13, the deal had been struck and I pocketed the watch chain, after half an hour I left.

Once home I knew what I had, bathed it in acid to take the remaining gold layer off and I now have a rose gold albert chain made in Birmingham (Anchor) (the seller got confused with a lion, a lion is silver not an anchor), it weighs 87gms of 9ct gold made in 1907, on todays gold fix it means its worth £461 in scrap weight alone.

:woohoo: :banana: :dancing:

Not a bad turn around for £13 ;)

2 4.JPG

2 4 1.JPG

2 4 2.JPG

2 4 3.JPG

2 4 4.JPG

2 4 5.JPG

2 4 6.JPG

2 4 7.JPG

2 4 8.JPG

Latest posts