early start grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcbud your clones look amazing :clap:
glad to her the air is becoming clearer
take care friend :peace:

All i can say is wow your garden looks awsome wish i lived some were like that also.keep up the great work:)

second try...web server is busy, but i am not.

Today George W. comes to the North State, Arnold and Wally join him lookin' at the fires or damage. Last time the President visited our area, it was 1963. Then President Kennedy was dedicating Whiskytown Dam. Today that beautiful landscape looks like a waste land. It was back fired last weekend and is still burning, but i think the back burn worked and that fire is managed or contained as they say. I would like to see Arnold with a flame thrower starting a back fire or two. Just for old times sake, and seems like it would be a great photo opp. for him.

find below

1. The Garden, July 16, 2008
2. LST on june 3 when transplanted to that pot. clones started in soil of Sugar Granddaddy purple
3. Same plants as picture 2 yesterday, july 16.
4. interior shot of the stems, all confused as to which one is the "main" growth stem.
5. could be the above mentioned shot. not sure server is making me do this for the third time now. Same LST plants tho.
6. Biggest plant in the "new" clone group. Used lots of Mushroom compost, with all the new clones, and used some in the LST plants but not as much.
7. Smoke and Glory

july 16.JPG

LST june 8.JPG

LST 2.JPG

LST 3.JPG

LST 1.JPG

july 16 3.JPG

july 16 4.JPG

Plants looking good! Cant wait to see some bud growing on these babies! :)

It makes you feel funny buy mj legal like your going to get busted but after a couple of weeks you get over it because your legal.

Plants are looking healthy. Great job

Nice grow you have going there TCBUD. Not many grow in pots, I find it easier, you can move them around.
I remember the first time I went to the MJ Store, I loved being able to pick out the stone you want.

Agree, deeeed, tho i have been going to my closet and getting the stone i want since i started growing. It was Awesome buying from a club. I still hesitate to smoke in public, even the truck is odd. And KGB, i dont think i will ever get over "it" being legal.

(Just smoked some deisel from last year, and added some northern lights 5, spending way to long on a "quick reply".)

the journal......
watching plants in the smoke,
tired of living in a Japanese painting,
As always,
least populated finishes last in the war against fire.
The fire fights on. Tho the battle will be won. The forest will revive.
Good growin!

Don't get me wrong I still worry Tcbud about leos but it's always something we are going to do is worry.

Last night while watering, out in the haze of the evening, i found two of my oldest plants in early flower! i did not expect this untill next month, but with the smoke and lack of light and the fact that they are pretty old plants, i guess i am ready to see them flower. Pics to follow in the next day or so.
Tuffy and the Monster in flower July 25, 08

Dude, GREAT grow. I've been watching this grow, and these plants are HUUUGE! Checkin back soon man.

Yep, two of the oldest plants that were outside in April, are now flowering. They were the seeds i started the end of Febuary, i think it was. So they have been alive and vedging for like 15 weeks! They are also the largest plants in the garden, so far.

1 amethyst and northern lights early flower
2 amethyst and northern lights early flower
4 amethyst and northern lights farther along in flower, this plant i harvested some of it then let the plant grow, it is the same plant as my avatar.
3 the LST plant as pictured above, they are Purps from BC seed company clones.

The smoke is still heavy in our area because the upper winds are not blowing, neither are the winds close to the earth. I wonder how much light is really getting thru. I saw, yesterday, a maple with red leaves like it was fall already. Out of the last five weeks, i think i have seen blue sky here four days is all and i only remember three. You can see the ash on the plants, dosent matter if you wash them off, the next day they will be ashey again.:eek:
I am also going to let the bubble gum momma plant Ettesun gave me go to flower, as cloning right now is just not in the plans. She will be experiencing the dark for the first time in her life tonight or tomarrow night. She should go into flower imediately. I fed her about a week ago and gave her a bad case of nute burn, but she has recovered from it, i hope after flushing her five times, five days straight. Some of her leaves still have brown areas (nute burn) but most lower effected have fallen off.

flower 1.JPG

flower 3.JPG

LST 4.JPG

flower 2.JPG

Hello TC. havent been by in awhile, sry. your plants are an inspiration to me. i wish we could grow out in the yard here as you, legally. alot of folks around here have been busted as growers so far this summer.:hairpull: they are out to take as many down as they can before we get our vote in nov. it's really a shame that good people can face lengthy prison time for growing a few plants here. although, on a lighter note, it looks as if the majority of the voters are on my side.:) . so keep up the good work , and keep those wonderful pics' coming. were hoping they get a handle on the fires there soon. keep em green:) ...

My attempt at FIM yeilded four nice long buds find them below. The trichs were cloudy, no amber at all. I have to start making room for the big plants that are going to start flowering soon, so a few will be harvested in the next week (weather they are fully ready or not).

i smoked some finger hash from this girl tho, and i napped for an hour after.

harvest 7 30 FIM Purps.JPG

YUMMY! Never had finger hash before but i'm guessing from the nap thats its some good stuff. Everything is lookin good girlfriend! Keep up the good work...i'll be following along. :)

Been having a "discussion" about over watering here at the ranch. Some of us believe that the plants should be watered everyday (by this i mean till the water runs from the bottom of the container in huge amounts). Then there are some here who wish to let the containers dry out some, as the book says (tho keeping in mind that since container gardening in the heat the soil will dry out quickly).

So find below, the second time these plants have actually wilted before their next watering. I was out of town for two days, they wilted a little more than i wanted. Last Friday was their first experience with a little wilt compared to the pics you find below. By the time i was done last night watering, Tuffy (tallest of the trees) was well on her way to reviving. The other two trees were looking perky and happy this morning, along with the other clones in the garden.

This morning i noted that all but two plants are now doing the early flower thing. So the next feed will be a bloom feed. The trees are budding up strong, and the stalks are getting thicker and thicker on those plants.

Third pic shows some early morning visitors to the garden. The covey of quail those babies belong to has about 14 members in the family. That is the highest i was able to count them as they were all over the place.

I also moved the "new" clones around some so they get better light all round. The LST girls are being tied to the fence to let more light into the center of the pot.

I have to chop some plants, and cant make up my mind which. The revedging girls will probably be the first to go. I took a small bottom stalk of the Grand daddy Purple and dried it. I am gonna try it out, that may decide if it lives or it dies.

wilted 1.JPG

wilted 2.JPG

Quail 1.JPG

Smoke report on the Sugar Grandaddy Purple, WOW, i was amazed, (i took just a small stem from the bottom of the plant when i took the Purps) was not expecting to get as high as i did. The trichs are mostly clear with some small amount of them starting to cloud. I got zoned with just two/three hits. This plant is not gonna get chopped, even tho it is one of the smallest. I do have two others that are revedging of this strain, and a few clones from them vedging now. This plant particularly smells so skunky and potent in the jar that it is all i want to smoke now.

The smoke report on the first of the Purps is not as good, but it was a nice mind high tho. It smells kinda fruity in the jar and i think grape is the scent i am thinking of. The smoke is also kinda harsh, hope that mellows with curing. Each time i have smoked this, i felt the need to nap. I was out of town the last two days of drying and the cooler was not on so the humidity was not as much as usual. I am thinking this was the reason that the bud might be harsh.

Over all, i am now thinking of scrapping the revedging Purps (i will still have one that is one of the largest plants). The Kush is also in danger of getting chopped, but the amount of bud if it does bud would be amazing if i dont chop it. I did not care so much for this strain last year, it was real green and had a minty taste. The Mango i want to keep for the fact it is the only one. Got to get it together and get my count back on track.

purps FIM 35 2.JPG

purps FIM 35.JPG

very nice buds tc and good luck with ur clones as well,,,

Latest posts

Back