Filter Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yessir, greencrack x lacon, thread is in gen indoor sect.

edit: moved to grow journals

Ok. Stinking. Been about 17 days since last wash. Gave it a bath and back on. I put it on wet this time. Had slight smell for about 45 minutes, then gone.

I scrapped them.....imo.....they suck. Too much maintenance and they get dirty too fast restricting airflow. This goes for both the hepa and the carbon.
Phresh Filters have a new "small" carbon filter with higher cfm ratings, they are listed in Sunlight Supplies new catalogue, but I do not think they are on the market yet.

NorCalHal said:
I scrapped them.....imo.....they suck. Too much maintenance and they get dirty too fast restricting airflow. This goes for both the hepa and the carbon.
Phresh Filters have a new "small" carbon filter with higher cfm ratings, they are listed in Sunlight Supplies new catalogue, but I do not think they are on the market yet.

50/50 on it. They do add more work. They seem to need the cleaning every 2-3 weeks. They def work. Just not hook up like CAN's and run one year or so. But they are tiny, easy to wash and def best choice for small rooms. Not stadium grows like yours :)

Hey NC, i have been following this along very interested. What size room would you think it would work the best?

Good thread.

Nouvellechef, long time ago you posted a thread about stealth fan boxes, do you still have that thread somewhere, I cant find it here.

Thanks

Think it got lost in the crash. Srry. Basically just mdf and soundboard screwed together.

Bump.

Still rockin them. Get washed every 3 weeks or so now.

I bought two 8" organic charcoal filters, and I am in week 7 of flowering, and I can't smell a thing.

I snapped some macros tonight. I been holding out. Will post up in the am. So you can see what kinda mega stench they can contain :) hope your sitting down for these ones....

Nouvellchef, what are you washing your filters with? Washcloth, soap and water?

we just use a garden hose, out in the yard. in between washing a quick vacuum.

Bathtub. Just give it too kids. They think its the best bath toy ever!

Thats funny nouvellechef, But I think my girls still prefer my little pony's!

Latest posts

Back