First Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say... flower time!

they are old enough to flower now. go ahead and flip the lights... just inspect them multiple times a day and pull any males/hermie's that show up to crash the party :D

Yup they look about ready for flower! if you have hermies i say move them into anouther room and put them under cfl's and rip off the balls as they come...its still weed..lol But they look great bro!

Yea man i agree with TCVG and MT i think you'll do just fine going into flower now :D

Yo Ho there Friends,
Yeppers, my babies are now 48 days old. The four of them have been in the 12/12 cycle for a week, but I understand that it usually takes a week to ten days, or even up to two weeks for them to show their business. (sex).
I still haven't more than a clue or two to try to figuere what it is I have growing. I suspect at least two of them are skunk, or at least have that mixed into whatever the strain is.
They are almost 2 1/2 feet tall now, and getting bushy. I have topped all four one time, hope that I don't end up regretting my move as far as the pruning.
I used the pinch method to help strengthen the stalks, and it worked fine. I had to take them out of the box for about ten minutes today so that I could remove the 5 gal. paint cans that they have been sitting on so that I can make more use of the grow room height.
Here are some pics that I took while I had them out, and a few after I put them back in. Hope you guys enjoy, and feedback is certainly welcome as always.
TB1.JPGTB2.JPGTF10.JPGTF3.JPGTF2.JPGTF11.JPG

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

TB1.JPG

TB2.JPG

TF10.JPG

TF3.JPG

TF2.JPG

TF11.JPG

Lookin great man. i love the switch to flower it feels like home stretch haha. keep doin what you're doing cause they sure seem to be likin it

nice looking plants there kk,,,,,, wishing you luck for all girls

look'n right on, bro! :aok:

you know what, man... those look to be growing with the tendencies of a sativa, I'd say... looks and awful lot like my ULT, which I know now, is a sativa dominant plant. you see you yours grows out then up?... unlike most indicas that grow up and out. and your leaves are long and spikey like a sativa - not squat and broad like an indica.

don't mind me... just talking out loud :ignore:

keep an eye out, king... you don't wanna be having no accidental hermie pollination....

:yeahthat: I agree there man, they are looking proper sativa dominant. Should be some good green but may take a while :rolleyes:

They are looking great man, keep it up! :D

Looking great bud. Thanks for the update. How fun is it to know that you'll have beautiful smokable bud in a couple months.

Yeah Butters,
I'm all in a sweat over it. Been a good learning experience too. I still don't like having it in my home. I really think that outdoors is the way to do it. At least if it's off your property, you still can say it's not yours, and your a bird watcher, or a mountain biker, or even a fisherman, or just a person who is walking their dog, and you stopped for a closer look see ya know ?
I know that it does seem unreasonable to be that overly concerned, I mean after all, in all the years I have lived in my own homes, I have never had a cop pull into my driveway other than to turn around.
I'm looking forward to finding out just what it is I have there, and sorta hoping to be surprised in a good way ya know ? Still thinking positive about NO males, NO hermies.
After this grow is done, I'm going back outdoors and thinking maybe I'll try some Aurora Indica out there if it will survive.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Healthy looking ladies you have there KK. If you ever need a few taken off your hands...;).

Here we are,
I took each one out of the box today, and slid on my jewlers head set. I looked all four of them over so very carefully, I think that at least one is female cause I spotted the crossed legs, and didn't see any sign of something that would suggest male, (gonads). the little legs were seriously small, but had the classic two and Ha-Ha they were crossed. But as for the other three nothing showing. I'm not willing to be convinced yet so more time has to slip by.
I got to admit that I feel like I'm getting ready to come around passed third base, and after that the home run stretch, so yeah I'm excited.
The plants now seem to dry out a lot quicker also, strange cause I can't figuere out why. Anyways here are some of this mornings pics;
41 days Veg
+ 9 days 12/12
50 days total
PL1.JPGPL4.JPGPL5.JPGPL6.JPGPL7.JPG
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

PL1.JPG

PL4.JPG

PL5.JPG

PL6.JPG

PL7.JPG

Plants are looking healthy... When did you top, at how tall?

Hey there Timmyjg6,
Great question, I topped at one month, and they were one foot tall. If you look close you will see that I left about 1/2 inch of the stalk. This is to allow for healing room, and not stress the node. I love to grow other exotic plants, and I picked up this habit a long time ago.
I have had folks tell me that I shouldn't have pruned, but these plants have a sativa strain in them, and I believe that they would have grown stretchy, and very tall. The only loss that I think I will have to endure is I won't have one main center cola, but I'm sure that I will end up with two large ones, and that will lesson the risk of mold, and help to dry better.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hey there your majesty, lookin swell. are you killin the stigmate bearing plants or do you plan on makin a few seeds?

Naw constantine,
Upon encountering a male I would chop and Toss. I have this unreasonable desire to grow four Aurora Indicas next, as I can always lay my hands on some beans.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yo Ho There Friends,

I stepped out to have a good look at my plants believing I saw some growth last night that might be what I have been waiting for. I watered them good last night, and figuered I can't do nothing but wait. Patience is every thing.
So I finished a rather close inspection about an hour ago. I looked very carefully, several times on each one.

I have been blessed with four females !!!!!

They allowed a peek under their skirts, and there is no mistaking the fine crossed legs, slim waist line, and a desire to gossip. LOL each one has plied me for my gold credit cards, and the car keys. LMAO

Please accept the humblest thank you that I can muster for all the good luck wished upon me, the positive thoughts, and shared humor.

I am so happy that I am now pinging off the walls and as soon as I can figuere out how to use the macro function on my camera, I will sneak a few leg shots for you guys. In the meantime it's cigars all around.GIRLS.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

GIRLS.jpg

congrats on the little girls... >>>>>@>>>#````

puff'n one now with ya as we speak ;)

Very nice; congrats on the ladies!

They look like they are real healthy and should produce some nice buds. :cool:

Latest posts

Back