Green Crack 3rd week of flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thcwiggs

Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first grow with marijuana passion and I am stoked about it. I read other comments on other peoples forums and great feedback. Here is some of my pictures"

3wks in flower :icon_smile:
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
5.jpg6.jpg
7.jpg8.jpg
9.jpg

Boy you can see the sativa in that strain... Good for you!

thanks man I will be posting pics every other day

PurpleSkunk said:
Looks good green mojo for your grow.PS
thanks man I will be adding some more pictures today when the lights turn on

:icon_smile: really looking good.I've been looking for some green crack but cant find any(seeds). know any seed bank selling them?...here's some green mojo for ya!:icon_smile:

They are looking stellar, thc. They must be pure Sativa, and you are doing a great job with them -- green Mojo to you, my friend -- keep up the great growing.

Peace

Hey guys just got back from Payson, AZ camping in the beautiful cold *** mountain I let my girl take over while I was gone she did a pretty good job but had a couple of hiccups nothing to major. She let the water level get to low on the plants. She didn't realize that they are using more nuiets and water. so I got a couple of shrivel leaves. Well here are some pictures of it 5 weeks ago and when I get a chance tonight I will update you guys with the way the girls are looking after my trip before and after the trim.
DSCF8492.jpg DSCF8494.jpg
DSCF8499.jpg DSCF8504.jpgDSCF8507.jpg DSCF8509.jpgDSCF8511.jpg
I hope you like

:clap: way to go, bud. That setback wasn't really a setback from the looks of those beauts.:aok:

Keeper up, dankage in your near future!

beautiful plant...welcome to mp...

Thanks 7greeneyes I was a little upset but you are right it don't look bad at all thanks for the support

Latest posts

Back