Growing Problems past the seedling stage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my biggest fear being that this is my first grow, I pull mine and go round them every 2 days. I had some yellowing problems and ladies were dropping leaves and yellowing prematurely due to a nutrient deficiency. I was really worried about them herming.

How big are Nanners if they appear?
A virus can also cause that. Last time that happened to me, at first the plant acted stunted compared to the others. It stopped getting taller, and the lower fans grew oddly gigantic and stubby super fat. It budded, but by cut down time all the leaves were gone. About one Oz, compared to the others at 4 OZ.

If it was a virus, the other tent mates did not catch it.

Bubba

Hello Julie Happy to see your at the end. It's going to be worth it when you finish it will feel cool. So, far my Auto's have taking 12 weeks. Happy smoking.:cool:

I am going to harvest. They look like they are done...It shouldn't take that much time cause I only have 6 plants. So here's my plan-ok, I don't have a plan. Well sort of and I welcome suggestions and advice.
I plan on taking down the whole plants and hanging them. And if they are too dense to hang with total air circulation I will cut the plant down into the biggest pieces to hang. Temp should be 70 ish and humidity 50 to 60% (according to my book). I am using a laundry rack and setting it up in the tent so I have control over both. I worry about me sometimes-I bought lables to tag the plants and jars. I am going to process and store each one separately.
And I am so excited about edibles. I have Herman to experiment with. The cook books seem so fun. I make a mean lemon bar and I found a recipe for them in one of the books.
I am also trying canning this year. Got a canning book and veg garden is doing well. Have summer squash, tomato (not ripe yet), beans and peas. Lemon cucumbers are my favorite and we will have oodles. If anyone knows a way to preserve lemon cucumbers that would be great to know. I also found a company - Mrs. Wages company and she sells all the pouches of stuff for canning. Gotta go to work.. 🤔 👍 🌱

Attachments

• 061422.jpg
    061422.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 061422a.jpg
    061422a.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 7
  • 061422b.jpg
    061422b.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 061422c.jpg
    061422c.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 6
It is....Hope it was worth the effort.
It will be. Nothing like getting high on your own supply. I've smoked weed grown by "expert" growers. Didn't do anything more for me than my amature efforts. High is high. Enjoy the fruits of your labors, Julie. ;)

I wet trim my plants. Tried dry trimming and it was more of a PITA.
I started wet trimming on the last harvest. It was a little easier, but not enough so to prevent it from being a PITA.

I've been dropping hints (if an email with an Amazon link counts as a hint) that I could use a bud trimmer for father's day. I'm holding off chopping my last Early Miss until then. Hopefully it works as well as the reviews.

I started wet trimming on the last harvest. It was a little easier, but not enough so to prevent it from being a PITA.

I've been dropping hints (if an email with an Amazon link counts as a hint) that I could use a bud trimmer for father's day. I'm holding off chopping my last Early Miss until then. Hopefully it works as well as the reviews.
Good luck and happy fathers day early from me daddy-o

Julie congrats on your harvest. I usually do a wet trim as it give me more room. I also dry on a nylon rack again because of room bit it also helps keep my weed organized as it has 6 racks. Looking forward to hearing how you big finish turns out 🥰 and I’ll take. couple of those lemon bars too, they sound delicious

Hi Julie happy harvesting. Never heard of Lemon Cucumbers. Lemon Bars sound yummy, Send me a couple. I got to get myself busy have a great day.:)
Ta-Da....Lemon Cucumbers. They taste like a cucumber with a slight lemony taste. Great on salads etc. Super easy to grow-they go nuts. You will have so many to share. So order seeds on Amazon-do you know how to sprout cucumbers, squash and melons? In a glass with a wet paper towel put the seeds between the paper towel and glass and watch them take off.👍🙃

Attachments

• LemonCuc.jpg
    LemonCuc.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1

What's a bud trimmer?🤔

Julie congrats on your harvest. I usually do a wet trim as it give me more room. I also dry on a nylon rack again because of room bit it also helps keep my weed organized as it has 6 racks. Looking forward to hearing how you big finish turns out 🥰 and I’ll take. couple of those lemon bars too, they sound delicious
You got it-Lemon Bars all around.
OK, so I am thinking wet trim cause the bud leaves will still be green and not dried out. So, fan leaves go away but what do I do with all the little leaves and baby buds? Do they get dried like the plants? I want to make edibles with them.
I have 16 ways to decarb when I get there.

What's a bud trimmer?🤔

Amazon has several of them. I forget who here was talking about how well they work, but I definitely want to try one. I was fine doing it by hand until the last harvest with six full size plants. I had to spread out the trimming over a few days to keep my sanity.

61wFBWS4VsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Latest posts

Back