herms and kahuna

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budster

Reaction score
i have a kahuna growing among some other strains and i think it might be a herm. its buds are huge but i noticed some seeds at the bottom of the plant. at closer look some of the buds had the little balls on them, so im thinking it is a herm. should i destroy the plant even though it is about a week away from being done? or will its presence polinate others? ive read that kahuna might be doomed from the begining if not from soma, from which they are not.
thanks in advance for any help.

heck no..

pull the plant out the room, let it finish growing or chop now, dry and SMOKE.

probably still be better than anthing you can buy off the street.

Like MrPuffAlot said, isolate the plant and enjoy the smoke. It has a few seeds that should be destroyed (best eaten, yummy!), rest is pretty fine as it seems. You wouldn't want to waste all your efforts, would you?

Agree, get the plant out of that room. I personally would put a big bag over it before i moved it. If you have young budding girls anyway. Dont want that dust setting on your young bud.
good luck

thanks for the advice folks, i did get it out of the room as there are other varieties flowering. is there something about the kahuna strain? if so i would prefer not growing the variety at all. i grow more white widow and ocassionaly plant a couple others for different flavors/buzz. the widow has never failed me and is very consistant. i have clipped buds at 35 days flowering and have been impressed by the flavor and buzz.

Latest posts

Back