Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF5384.JPG
DSCF5381 (2).JPG
Good morning all, Lovely cloudy morning here, i just wish i could quit watching the news. I can't seem to be objective. Lots of pretty stuff in the garden. Maybe I show you.

Good Morning OFC...Been Cloudy here for days, just wishing it would rain.
Rose things are looking fabulous..
Wake and bake my friends, Smokin some Papaya and sipping on some Chai tea, my morning ritual....
Have a wonderful day!!!

What's up OFC ?--
Houston the Eagle has landed !--
I hope ya'll in better shape than me -- I'll be getting better soon !-- Sorry I have to disappear like that sometimes -- When my brain chemistry gets out of balance from that Traumatic Brain Injury -- U wouldn't like me !-- I wouldn't be around me if I had the choice -- What would I do without U guys ?--
I got medicine to make !- I ain't got time for this **** -- I check back in shortly !

I'm decarbing !
What dahell did ya'll do to the world while I was sick ?--

Note to self :-- U don't need nothing from Walmart !-- Put your head on a swivel when U have to go out --watch out for young white men dressed like Rambo !

Smokes just fine too !

Good afternoon OFC

It is in the 80s here today. I love it! :)

Have a great day guys!

We’re up here in the Sierras and it’s gettin chilly, wish we had come up here last week when it was 100* down in the foothills...the sun is out but it keeps getting interrupted by the passing clouds...oh well, all in all, I’m not ready to go home yet so I’ll just go ahead and light one up...

Hello folks. It's been an interesting month or so.
Coming home from my grandads 83'rd birthday party we got nabbed at a state patrol roadblock. At the time it was very suspicious, it really looked like we had been called in after leaving the party by someone there. Only family and close friends there too.

Long story short, I passed a field sobriety test but still was not allowed to drive. Mrs Dog was arrested for less than 4 grams of crushed pot. The officer that hauled her in was apologetic, he wanted to cite a ticket, but a higher ranking pig wanted to take her in. Luckily my mom and dad was driving behind us, pops was able to drive me home and my mom drove their car, both was DUI but the fuzz was focused on the devils weed and didn't notice.
We went home and grabbed some cash and bailed my wife out. Even the folks at the jail was saying they didn't know why they didn't just write her a ticket. She wasn't even driving.

So not knowing what may be happening or how deep this may run, we shut down and tore down the grow the next day. I quit smoking earlier since I am always worried about my job and cannot afford to lose it.

We are hoping the grand jury drops the charges, such b.s. Likely have the standard year of probation so we can do our part to support a corrupt LEO system.
We are doing a lot of work to our home in preparation to sell, and build a house out in the boonies in a few months so we was fixing to shut it down anyway.

After thinking it over, I think the fuzz saw the dealer tag on our car and was thinking we was hauling major weight. My wife's vape gives off a weed odor but not a burned odor so the guy smelled what he described as raw Marijuana when we arrived at the block.
Hope he is happy with his "major bust" that wasn't even enough to roll a proper joint. He didn't even take our pipe or vape.

Geez, in the USA, this kinda $hit should be over and done...they call us the leaders of the free world, ain’t that a crock’o $hit...
I wish you all the good luck in the world YD and I hope things get back to normal as soon as possible...when will this crap go away...

I am spoiled with not having to deal with that anymore. I have 4 or 5 strains sitting on my coffee table with papers, pipes, vape carts, and hash. It's all medicine as far as I'm concerned. Even my dogs take CBD drops. My rottie is 12, she doesn't get around like she used to and the drops help her.

Yard Dog -- I'm sorry U had to go thru that !-- I been fighting the good fight since 1973-- Maybe one day ?- -- Like Sarge used to say -- If U find yourself walking thruhell --- Keep Walking !-- Texas didn't think thru that new hemp law very well before they passed it -- They throwing out possession cases right and left -- U get caught holding -- They got to prove it's not hemp !-- They do not have any labs to test it with in Texas !-- Sure it test positive for THC in a field test - So do hemp !

Ride the bike down to the localburger joint and ran my mouth with a fellow motorcyclist till my burger was soggy. Got home and my pitbull was wondering where I was. Said I was gone too long. Drinking tall boys watching traffic rolling, reggae jamming on my cassette player lol. It's the life.

I knew I was holding some dang good genetics so I mailed them all to a member at a site to keep them from going to waste. I won't be growing for maybe a year. I didn't want to risk not being able to store them properly and having all that good go to waste. I'll get more when needed, good peeps always get free seeds. And I was not about to let what I had potentially go to waste.
Umbra, I know, it's crazy. All this opioid problems we have but oh no, WEED! Your going to jail.

Stupid is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back