Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Home of the Old Fart's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keef

Reaction score
I saw on the news that they busted a guy in town with 100 plants in his garage !-- They had a warrant out for him and when they came to pick him up they found the grow !-- That ain't me !-- If they show on the news with some old man running best he can ? -- That might be me !-- I also got no wants or warrants !

Keef

Reaction score
The bust scares me !-- I had no idea the O.F.C. would become what it is !-- The law dogs got to know what city I'm in and be looking for me !-- I would be a fine feather in the hat of any LEO !-- The danger is real !--
What we do is dangerous where ever we at !-- Every wake and bake could be my last !-- I've thought about bolting from the site and the O.F.C. several times !-- Here I am growing weed in Texas !-- I got to be friggin crazy !-- Growing dank in the belly of the beast with the ever present danger of getting caught !-- Yep !--I'm obviously brain damaged !-- The O.F.C. like some beacon to guide them in ?-- Seems like U would get use to the paranoia ? -- I ain't running anymore !-- I'm hide but that is just a way of life now ! -- By God one day I get to smoke my first legal joint !--

Kraven

CannaMycologist
Reaction score
“A place is only as good as the people in it.”
I too have one branch on a IC x CaliO that is a trifoliate and its in flower and holding...I need to get a few pic's up of it.

Rose gonna be nasty again today and then a brief cool off. Then over the weekend and first part of next week summer starts, temps will stay low 90's - low 70's for a few weeks then it wont ever get cooler than the mid to lower eighties at night for then next 9 months.

WeedHopper

Reaction score
Morning folks, ,,im off to work.
Keef,,,get a job and get out of the house. Lol

Keef

Reaction score
Lyfespan in da house !-- Where U been ? -- He come swooping once in awhile !-- I didn't know what I was seeing when I saw that first trifoliate !

Hopper U sound like my daddy telling the vet in a wheel chair to quit faking and get out that wheelchair and get a job if U want some money !-- -He hard core !

giggy

Reaction score
Morning folks happy hump day. I'm two for two on the 88g13/hp beans. Wish me luck for the male i need. Rain and bad storms today so i'm watching the weather today.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Good morning all,

we have a fabulous longtime outdoor grower(TCBud) here that needs some new genetics. I told i could send NL, can anyone donate too? I thought we could come up with quite a nice package for her? You thoughts please? She has helped me and lots of other growers. could we help her? PM me for her addy. thank you.

Good morning giggy, i see you there. Keef, be careful please.

Keef

Reaction score
Stay safe Giggy !-- I'll get these lights packaged when D.D. comes in and I'll get them to U fixed or not !- I think they'll do U right !-- Half of each one don't work but I know how to fix them now !--.I switched to those Mars Hydro because they were bigger and phased out the littler ones !

Hopper when I went to the basic training In the army the first time -- They told us they were gonna feed us well and work us hard and expect to lose about 20% of your body weight !--- I gained 20 lbs in 8 weeks !-- My daddy had me in plenty good shape ! --

Keef

Reaction score
My "job" is to learn to get good at growing weed !-- When it became apparent things were changing and it was time for me to work we had to protect D.D.'s Nursing license -- That job in Austin was just the ticket !-- I'm gearing up and if anything happens -- We separated! -- She got her own address and don't know nothing about what I'm doing here !-- I used to wonder if I would be able to grow top shelf !-- I can !-- If the genetics are there and I give the plant has optimum grow conditions the plant has no choice but to give U it's best !
So now I work on weight !

Budlight

Reaction score
Good morning everyone hope everybody is off to an excellent start this morning so much to do talk to you guys later :48:

Keef

Reaction score
Do Not go outside !-- We got a 35 mph wind coming off the gulf--gusting to 45 mph !-- Picks that sand and it's like being in a sandblaster out there !---I got no reason to go out there -- I'm busy !-- -I'm building a magnificent buzz down here !-- Maybe do some pharming later !-- Started with some left over Nurse Larry and burning some Widow right now !-- I think veg might be able to produce the plants for this weekly rotation --We'll be seeing !-- I got rooted clones from the Snow Lotus so that original seed plant going to bloom on the 7th -- Umbra got me all hot and bothered about the Snow Lotus so I needs to know !

Bud --Strawberry Desiel going to bloom too !- Got the strawberry rhino pollen in the fridge just waiting !

Keef

Reaction score
1-- B.B. King

2 Purple Haze --( Green Pheno )

3-- White Indica ( The White -x- Nepal Indica)

4-- Hoe Berry

Budlight

Reaction score
Check out these cool little clone shipping containers I got from the girl shop yesterday for $1.50 each they even have two little LEDs inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keef

Reaction score
Now that is about the coolest thing I seen today Bud !-- Makes me think !-- Got it the LEDs at the top ? -- Dam !-- Wait I'm having a thought might take it awhile to flesh out !-- Midget plants --bigger containers ? -- Am I seeing a possible grow system ?

So Bud a Pepsi drinker too ? -- We gonna have to get U an E-cig and get U off cigs !- I been off of them bout 5 years now after 30 years !

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Those are the coolest things ever. very cool. pepsi kills. just saying.

Keef your plants are beautiful.

Keef

Reaction score
Rose too much oxygen is poisonous too !-- I have an addictive personality !-- In my mind drinking Pepsi and smoking my e-cig ain't even in the same in the same addictive ball park as drinking whiskey and smoking cigarettes !-- I think I choose well specially in weed my drug of choice !-- I coulda done much worse !

Budlight

Reaction score
Now that is about the coolest thing I seen today Bud !-- Makes me think !-- Got it the LEDs at the top ? -- Dam !-- Wait I'm having a thought might take it awhile to flesh out !-- Midget plants --bigger containers ? -- Am I seeing a possible grow system ?

So Bud a Pepsi drinker too ? -- We gonna have to get U an E-cig and get U off cigs !- I been off of them bout 5 years now after 30 years !
I used to be a Coke drinker but around Christmas time I noticed they change the Coke recipe and for some reason makes me feel sick when I drink it so I switched back to Pepsi as far as the smoking part goes I think I'm going to go and try some of that laser treatment where they shoot lasers into your head makes you not want to smoke anymore figure it's worth a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts