Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud got it going on. And whats up with rock wool
Nick It gonna be real nice when ya done
Keef I would have let it grow

Nick did U build the trusses yourself !-- Without a nail gun that's a lot of work itself !-- Man with a plan !

Bud looks like they doing just fine in the cool !-- Some body gonna have plenty fine weed !-- We'll have to learn to make that Rosin oil and get it into a cartridge together !-- Give me another month or 2 I'll be ready !-- I haven't even did any research into those terps Umbra told me about !-- Another thing I know is it I can combine those 2 lights and have a good one -- I'll have the lights to double bloom soon as I got the plants and build the boxes !-- Might have enough pumps already !-- Might do one of the Bud style !

Bud got it going on. And whats up with rock wool
Nick It gonna be real nice when ya done
Keef I would have let it grow

Really there's nothing wrong with it I'm just being picky I like to push a lot of water and if they stay saturated too long they start to mould up so I just stopped using it all together now that makes two things you won't find my garden dirt or Rockwool as soon as things give me problems once I get rid of it there's too many options out there

Nick did U build the trusses yourself !-- Without a nail gun that's a lot of work itself !-- Man with a plan !

Bud looks like they doing just fine in the cool !-- Some body gonna have plenty fine weed !-- We'll have to learn to make that Rosin oil and get it into a cartridge together !-- Give me another month or 2 I'll be ready !-- I haven't even did any research into those terps Umbra told me about !-- Another thing I know is it I can combine those 2 lights and have a good one -- I'll have the lights to double bloom soon as I got the plants and build the boxes !-- Might have enough pumps already !-- Might do one of the Bud style !

I'm definitely game on the Rosin and cartridges I think the terps is the way to go that's why I was telling you to watch that video along time ago that's what back I was using and the good thing about it is if you come across something that doesn't taste good you can make it taste good :48:

I'm gonna learn to be proficient at Rosin Press Tech -- I still got my eye on that Super Critical CO2 extractor !-- Some body gonna make a knock off cheaper than $3,500 !-- I be looking at all this hotplates and sheet -- Recipe for me to burn myself more than once and all this pressing a couple grams at a time !-- That CO2 extractor got a 90 minute run time (30 minutes for me )to extract an ounce ( of hash ) !-- I can load it turn it on and go get higher !-- That's my kinda machine !

!

You got it Keef. Before I started this project I went out and bought 2 air nailers. I'm a perfectionist though so building rafters is slow work. Frame 'em up with regular 16 penny nails and then put the gusset plates on with the nailers. I built eleven rafters today. I'm proud of myself:vap_bong__emoticon:

Hippy, I've been interested in that AK48 for a while; you'll have to keep us posted.

That's deep Umbra !-- U high ? -- Course U are !-- Black and white in high Def ? --

Nick when U get it walled in ? -- Thought about pulling that trailer out and put on the new build with the center the door ? -- When U get the build done it can be a guest wing !- But Twix here and there ? -- I'm brain damaged U know ? --
I'd hang a sheet load of lights out there and start cranking it out ? -- When I had a butt load put up It'd finish it up and move in !-- There will be a dedicated grow room ?

Well I was pretty afraid that when I went in there after it being at 41° I got us for about two hours to an a half hours I thought they'd be all wilted and unhappy looking but this is how they look
68cd913644207cda6aca8aa92c6e8985.jpg

d2f817d6af7ea5ee4ab5f87de4b75544.jpg

02d0a4743c27fd0f79be38e15a89e7eb.jpg

Bud, so, beautiful. :icon_smile:

Time to see if there is any movies on that, I like. Just got dish and had 3 month free of HBO, Showtime, etc. Not going to get any, they just play movies I've seen 10 years ago. Later

Mane I'm glad I will be putting hard wood floors over the bare concrete in there !-- Dis morning I was wishing I hadn't killed my yeast I could just kept a culture and keep it going !-- I apparently didn't kill the yeast dead enough in a bottle of blueberry it popped the cork since I was there last !-- That stain ain't coming up !-- Good news !-- I got live yeast for sure ! -- Don't tell D.D. !-- Why that room got bare concrete floors ? -- The beach got sand ever where and U gonna install carpet ? -- Give me a friggin break !-- Be careful !-- Don't track in any sand !-- Yeah right !

Nick did I send U some Hoe Berry seed ? -- I sent some to someone maybe more than one !-- Anyway anybody got some ? -- U might want to be planting some !

Somebody got some GDP-x- BPU too !-- Might want to drop them if U got them too !--

Maybe I didn't send any to anyone !-- I don't remember !-- Nick I think I call that Strawberry hooch -- "Strawberry Surprise" !-- U finish a glass of "Strawberry Wine "-- and --Surprise !-- Wine don't do that !
I'm sick I tell U !--

Beautiful Budlight.

mr rb is going to get howard soon. We will all be glad when he is home..he had to be muzzled our special needs dog.

Thank you Rose I'm really glad to hear that he is coming home I bet it's a lot of stress off your shoulders

Oh !- The Black Berry brandy was too sweet and why didn't I make more ? -- If it weren't a natural state of mind for me --I'd be confused ! -- Plus could I have at least made enough Watermelon to keep some around ? -- but baby I got a full bottle in there ? -- I'm saving that one !-- O.K. !--
My thoughts ?
Just finish that glass of blackberry and U gonna think I'm about the coolest thing since sliced bread !

Confused again !-- I thought it was the new puppy Wilson who was sick !-- Best wishes Rose !

Keef, I do regular extraction using hexane or acetone & a 1000ml soxhlet & stirring heat mantel. If I can help you let me know.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back