Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure Keef we definitely are going to have to do that i'm going to set that strawberry rhino boy up fight away for you I would love to get my hands on the tasty lemon I just started flushing The purp i'm going to let her go another 10 days or play it by Eye Drop the temps down to about 18 or 19°

Morning OFC. Wake & Bake. Keef, Bud, Nick nice pictures. I will post a picture of Hippie Dawg today sometime. It's almost 7 am here. Well, I'm going to get a head start on house. The sun while shine today. Beautiful weather. Everyone have a nice High Day.:tokie:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- That weed ain't gonna smoke itself !-- Do your duty !--

Good morning everybody hope you guys are all off to a great start :48:

Hey Umbra is it possible I gave my Mendocino perps too much nitrogen and that's why she's not going purple for me The last time I grew her she looked a lot like this and if you ask me this time she doesn't look anything like this not the plant structure it self but the colour

20571f549dbd0ee64bbcbb0bcb91d02d.jpg

Morning Bud !-- One of them things make U go huh ? -I hope Umbra knows something cause I don't have a clue !-- Been mixing nutes and hauling water !-- I think it is filter change day too !-- Filter get clogged some pump has to work harder res heats up !- Not good !

Morning Bud !-- One of them things make U go huh ? -I hope Umbra knows something cause I don't have a clue !-- Been mixing nutes and hauling water !-- I think it is filter change day too !-- Filter get clogged some pump has to work harder res heats up !- Not good !

How much water are you running in each bin I run at least 4 to 5. 5 gallon pail's per two bins and then I run a 12 inch air stone in each bin :48:

Bud my boxes got about 12-14 gallons each !-- I keep the water level above the pump but below the spray manifold !-- I run 2 - 2 inch stones off a 4 spot aquarium pump per box !-- Just keeping a constant flow of fresh air moving thru the inside of the box so the plant roots can get enough O2 !

Bud my boxes got about 12-14 gallons each !-- I keep the water level above the pump but below the spray manifold !-- I run 2 - 2 inch stones off a 4 spot aquarium pump per box !-- Just keeping a constant flow of fresh air moving thru the inside of the box so the plant roots can get enough O2 !

I really like your boxes man if I ever switch that's what I'll be switching to I sure noticed this GH nutrients is awfully hard on the air stones though when I used the cheap no name nutrients from the grow shop was nowhere near as hard on them

Bud, assuming all else is normal, the color usually pops on the purple plants due to temp. Try going down to around 65 deg farenhiet at night and the purple should come out if it is gonna.:48:

Bud, assuming all else is normal, the color usually pops on the purple plants due to temp. Try going down to around 65 deg farenhiet at night and the purple should come out if it is gonna.:48:

Thanks Nick for the advice greatly appreciate it hope you're having an excellent morning so far I'm going to slowly start dropping the Temps in there I should be down around 18 to 20° I won't know till I get in there this morning I just started dropping the temp last night :48: The weird part about this plant is the first time I grew her was in the house in the spare bedroom so the coolest she got was room temperature and she still went super purple

They alright for small plants Bud !-- I didn't have to drill each of those squares on the lid but I did !-- It has allowed me to keep many more varieties than I could another way ! -- I got 8 of them and I can't undrill them !-- I may put just 5 -- 4 inch holes in my production bloom boxes !-- Each corner and one in the center !
I don't have use them all !-- I got real world problems with the boxes -- I need to get in the box to change the filter or the spray manifold if something gets clogged !-- Got me one of those light hangers cords for holding the lid up while I work inside ! -- Little plants I can do but much bigger and I got problems !

They alright for small plants Bud !-- I didn't have to drill each of those squares on the lid but I did !-- It has allowed me to keep many more varieties than I could another way ! -- I got 8 of them and I can't undrill them !-- I may put just 5 -- 4 inch holes in my production bloom boxes !-- Each corner and one in the center !
I don't have use them all !-- I got real world problems with the boxes -- I need to get in the box to change the filter or the spray manifold if something gets clogged !-- Got me one of those light hangers cords for holding the lid up while I work inside ! -- Little plants I can do but much bigger and I got problems !

I really like the idea of the hanger to hold the lids up I think I might have to do that myself for one I'm in there messing with the air stones and stuff

I got a built in alarm system in my boxes !-- It should never happen but I'm a sloppy farmer !-- If the nute water level drops enough it makes a different noise !- One of the pumps makes that noise I have pushed the envelope far enough! -- Better get some water in that box now !-- Just got thru topping off the nute water !-
Total of 8 gallons added to 7 boxes !-- Go check pH later but plants say it ain't bad !--

Bud I throw a loop around the PVC pipe holding my lights with one those light hangers and I got a piece of heavy copper wire bent to hook under the lid !-- I lower the hook and raise the lid and adjust how high I need it to be to do whatever I got to do inside the box !-- I got an extra pump assembly so I probably change out the whole pump assembly and replace it with one with a clean filter and check the sprayers make sure non are clogged !-- I have more of a problem with micro sprayers blowing out the hole than getting clogged !-- That is until I started using Gorilla Glue to hold them in !-- No more problem !-- Still can replace the sprayers easily !

Bud when it comes to color, and purple stuff, I have found it is a recessive trait. So sometimes it will appear and sometimes it won't, even within the same batch of seeds. I was at the Emerald cup and had a chance to hear DJ Short talk about color and the purple gene. It is his believe that high THC and purple follow the same gene, so it will either be purple or high THC but not both.

Everyone that's growing with GH how long do you flush for :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back