Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That GDP X BR seams to want to stretch out.
Been colder than normal up here. Poor Rose be getting hammered with weather this winter.
O..nice job on that engine:)
Hope that all is well with everyone..
Wake and bake my friends...:48:......

Cane glad to hear from you. Good you are busy. Been slipping into a dark place myself. Rose, you must start really early with the wake n bake. Just after 6 am here.

D.D. got to be at her job Monday to finish thier lab work !-- I asked her if she been studying for that drug test !-- She'll be packing clean pee !-- She even beat the mouth swab last time ! -- Gonna be lonely around here for a couple weeks !-- She got to do orientation and has to do it on the day shift !-- Probably gonna be 3 weeks before start her regular shifts !-- I told her ya'll would keep me company ! -- Her Cuz coming down to his fish camp this coming weekend and bring my big new Hog scooter !

This my GDP-X-B.R. and a couple Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel !-- I can manage her stretch !-- This Hoe Berry is a whole nother question !-- I'm putting another loop in one !-- I know how she do now !-- I tame it !

View attachment 20170204_082343.jpg

Hippy did U ever get that Strawberry Wine started ? -- The bubbling is slowing down on mine ! -- It's been sitting on my seed starting heat mat !-- I need my mat back !- Got to go load up on supplies this afternoon -- I might get some more frozen strawberries and a couple big a** containers of applesauce !-- I make good Apple Jack !

Keef,,,gonna have to rename your thread ,,,Old Winos. :rofl:

I see you have things dialed in,have been seeing lots of nice bud in past post...nice...

What up Hopper ? -- I got myself a goal this year !---Strawberry 151 proof without distilling !-- I don't think Wino quite fits !

Hippy did U ever get that Strawberry Wine started ? -- The bubbling is slowing down on mine ! -- It's been sitting on my seed starting heat mat !-- I need my mat back !- Got to go load up on supplies this afternoon -- I might get some more frozen strawberries and a couple big a** containers of applesauce !-- I make good Apple Jack !
Yep I did.
Got my 5 gal jug getting cleaned up. Gonna rack it today.

I wouldn't call it dialed in Cane but it's getting better !-- Bout to expand again !-- I'm doubling bloom from 4 boxes to 8 in maybe 2 months ? -- I got the lights after I fix these 2 !--

Nice easy morning....:48:....
Little BPU X BB taste of blueberry ...lovin it....:)

My Strawberry still looks like it's boiling in that water bottle !-- She ain't nowhere near done !--- I don't rack it until I've froze it off !-- I let the brandy set a week maybe 2 to settle out and rack it leaving any sediment !
Might be able to freeze this blueberry and Strawberry this next weekend !-- Save me a yeast culture !

My Strawberry still looks like it's boiling in that water bottle !-- She ain't nowhere near done !--- I don't rack it until I've froze it off !-- I let the brandy set a week maybe 2 to settle out and rack it leaving any sediment !
Might be able to freeze this blueberry and Strawberry this next weekend !-- Save me a yeast culture !
Primary fermentation 3 to 5 days, Alcohol levels are high enough to slow down and kill the yeast. Rack it. Secondary fermentation for couple of weeks.
When it starts clearing up rack it again. When it fully cleared up I hit it with 5 or 6 campden tablet.

I do primary fermentation for about a week then leave it in the same fermenter another week then taste for sugar !-- I want it dry and the red star wine yeast will ferment up to 17% !-- They don't die so easy ! -- After about 2 weeks fermenting it's usually there !-- I put the 5 gallon bucket / fermenter in the freezer and start removing water in the form of ice !-- I quit using Camden tablets and haven't seen a change !-- I freeze that bucket for 24 hours I remove about 3 gallons of water then I switch to using plastic milk jugs and freeze it some more !-- I'll get that 5 gallons down to less than one and boy is it gonna be nasty !-- If I got it right there won't be any sugar left in it !-- Just alcohol and concentrated fruit terepenes !-- It be like fruit extract !
Now I kill the yeast !-- After that I can sweeten it to taste always staying a little on the dry side but sweet enough to make the fruit really pop !-- Where is my yeast killer ?

Im gonna have to Ban you Keef for talking bout such hard drugs as Wine. Its against the rules. :smoke1:

Wine is a gateway drug,,,nasty stuff. Lol

Dam Hopper !-- I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later !-- U gonna watch the big game today ? -- I'm make a prediction !-- By the time the game ends U gonna be pissed off !

Not today you crazy bastage,,,its called Super Bowl Sunday for a reason. Lol
Now i definitely gotta Ban you. Go set your butt in a corner,,,mister. :rofl:

Going to have to go with the Falcons. I know Patriots are 52.6% favorite and Tom Brady is from this part of California, but Matt Ryan is a homeboy from Exton, PA and ...I hate the Patriots, lol.

Good morning again. Umbra I am having a little trouble sleeping and if i lay there an hour I have to get up.. It is all good, if i had to go to work it wouldn't be good.

Went to the dispensary and got 3.5 grams of pot for 50 bucks.... THAT IS NUTS. But since i am growing the 9 # hammer, i decided to taste it. Of course I like it.. But now they are listing the pesticides on the label here, do they do that in Cali Umbra? There is only one organic grower that sells to this little place. I am reading a label and see neem.... yuck... One had azamax... I went with the organic at the above stupid price. I better get some pot into flower soon.

Yep Rose,,,i know several ppl that still buy from Black market growers because of the prices at the Pot stores. They get the same product,,minus the taxes and regulations that drive up the prices.
If Texas had Pot Stores,,i would still buy from my brothers,,,and that aint no ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back