Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a dab !-- Morning Umbra !-- these new LEDs are the bomb !- was using a 135 watts over one SOG box - Now I have 300 watts over 2 boxes (1 sq.meter) I was having trouble getting the nugs to tighten up -- Fixed that problem ! The group for harvest on the 15 th are looking great ! T.E. and P.C. clones have rough stems and will pop roots any day ! Got Widow clones I took on the 31 st. that popped roots over night !.

Morning, Old Farts. Caffeine and nicotine levels are taken care of and the first bowl is frying as I type. Just chased a mud monkey off my back porch and getting ready for a nice hot shower in preparation for beer day.

All this talk about the white coats makes me nervous! I always try my best to stay away from 'em. The guy I go to is a decent enough guy, but he's still a white coat. Before I turned 50, he wanted to stick his finger in a spot that I consider exit only. Told me the evils of prostate cancer. Told him I'd just as soon die with dignity. Next year, he want's to stick a camera up my tail pipe. Told him he seemed to have an unnatural fascination with my arse. Twelve years ago, he tells me I've either got kidney or bladder cancer and wants to stick a camera up a spot that I didn't figure it would fit. Told him it wasn't happening. Still alive and well twelve years later. Wonder why? Five years ago, he tells me I'm a diabetic and I need to start taking insulin. Told him he was crazy as hell. This educated idiot didn't take into consideration that my breakfast/lunch consists of two or three Cokes. Made a morning appointment and didn't do breakfast. Blood work came back normal. Duh?

Ain't none of us getting out of this life alive. You just have to ask yourself how much indignity are you willing to suffer for the promise of another day? Like ole Hank Sr. said, "If a tree don't fall on me, I'll live 'til I die!"

Well I have decided that I'm gonna live long enough to get the cure to the disease of aging !--100 year's from now I plan on growing weed the likes of which I can't even imagine today ! Sitting around telling stories about what it was like to grow old ! As for Doctors -- they NEED to get paid !-- everything else is secondary !

well cancer runs in my family, so my 1st colonoscopy was when I was 40. They checked my prostate as well. I get them every 5 years now. I remember getting into a conversation with the Urologist about how they collect sperm from brain dead patients by electrically stimulating the prostate. I spent part of my career involved with green lasers and contact tips for BPH.

Ain't worried about cancer !-- I'm on the pill !-- just got up from a nap and missed the 3:40 burn !-- Just finished a cup of coffee and took another dose of caps and bout to fire up the pipe !

Yes !- I'm lit up again !-- Got a question for the smart brothers -- THC vaporized at what 250 ish ?-- Is there not a way to vaporize the THC then recondense it just like distilling alcohol ? Maybe producing pure- THC Crystals ?

Yes !- I'm lit up again !-- Got a question for the smart brothers -- THC vaporized at what 250 ish ?-- Is there not a way to vaporize the THC then recondense it just like distilling alcohol ? Maybe producing pure- THC Crystals ?
no it vaporizes at 392 *F

Well actually several different compounds come off at a range of temps from about 365*F to about 394*F

Good morning OFC. Coffee in hand, bowl in the other, must be "wake and bake time". If ya miss this session, it will be repeated soon.

Morning OFC. Coffee in one hand medicine in the other. Still cool here this morning but at least it is sunny.

Morning OFC, not sure if it is good. When I moved to Cali, I developed a weird sinus infection. It has spread to my root canals. The crowns that have failed were because of this infection. So they removed a crown that was cracked, and in the process they shattered the root. So they filled the cavity with antibiotics and put in a bone graft and stitched it up. So no smoking, no hot liquids, and no solid food. Waiting for coffee to get cool enough to drink and just staring at the half smoked joint in the ash tray...lol.

Ouch, mine too (what`s left of `em) that is.

they tell me that they will need to remove every crown, redo the root canal, in every one and redo the crown. So like another 4 teeth they will need to redo. Not really looking forward to it.

Just recently I dont seem to be getting much of a buzz from any of the weed around here.Even my own just seems the normal ? Does anyone else have this trouble,,its happened to me befor its just not the spot I want to be in at the moment I have been well for me I have been hammering all my stash and some Jamaican. Any ideas I got a vape and its the same with that it has an awesome taste Love to every one of ya Yoops an Hippie Giggy Umbra:vap-leafy_wave: an Keef along with an occasional Gloman
PS what time do you start the wake and bake ?? I think we are around 5 hours difference.

Morning O.F.C. !-- So I was up early and didn't want to wake U guys !-- started piddling around now look at the time !-- Umbra -- T.U.R.P. ?-- lost my battle to save my teeth with the fall !-- one whole side gone !-- I have 6 implants on the bottom connected by a bar that my bottom dentures clip onto !-- Anyone can wear a top plate with this set-up I can eat just about anything anyone else can eat !-- don't miss the mouth pain at all ! I'm happy with them !-- only thing I'd change if I could would be to get them to build me some fighting teeth !

well cancer runs in my family, so my 1st colonoscopy was when I was 40. They checked my prostate as well. I get them every 5 years now. I remember getting into a conversation with the Urologist about how they collect sperm from brain dead patients by electrically stimulating the prostate. I spent part of my career involved with green lasers and contact tips for BPH.

And taking tons of saw palmetto, and other dht controlling supplements.

Jaga, my goodies still kick my butt pretty well, but when I notice the buds aren't kicking quite as hard, I switch off to hash for a couple of days.

Umbra, if they had to redo every crown and root cannal in my head, I'd need to take out a mortgage on the ranch. I've got more gold in my teeth than I do in my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back