Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Friends. Hoppers dumb *** had his Wife laughing cause it was our 29 Anniversary, ,,not 30,,,Whoops. Glad she found it funny,,cause now i gotta do 30,, all over again. Lol

Morning, Gents. Our resident lady hasn't shown up yet, but good morning to her, too!

Thanks for the congratulations on my part and condolences on the Old Hen's.:)

I figure I must have done something really good in my last life to deserve her. She must have been a serial killer in hers to get stuck with me......

Good morning boys,

Hippie, my husband says a perfect marriage is two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.....I love that guy as your wife loves you. pretty cool.

We have rain in the desert and lots of wind... our daughter and s-i-l are here from seattle, nice to have them. They brought the rain from that side of the state.

More seeds to pop today.. Have a great one you ofc.

Morning Friends. Hoppers dumb *** had his Wife laughing cause it was our 29 Anniversary, ,,not 30,,,Whoops. Glad she found it funny,,cause now i gotta do 30,, all over again. Lol

Not enough fingers and toes huh ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I asked a gal who had been married for 55 years how she did it. She said "you just don't leave" lol Simple as that .

Afternoon O.F.C. - been getting hammered by the storm !- reception spotty better post while I can !- - I'm with Bozzo on clones !-- I have no choice whatever I do has to start with seed and they a pain !-- RWS gonna be in charge of seed !- Give me a 6 inch plant - I'll cut the top off and make me a clone then I know what to do !-- Told her she needs some Williams Wonder seed to start with those White Elephant seed !

Stormy and aircraft can't fly and radar gets spotty - I don't know about such things but it would seem to me that this be smuggling weather !--

Well I got some more White Elephant seed !- 18-24 - Giggy - Gloman - Start what U got !-- these have to dry a couple weeks and chill some after that !-- I need some pollen for the T.E. ( and Williams Wonder !) I can be persuasive !- I suppose I should start a couple of the precious T.E. seed at the same time looking for a male !- Come the end of the year I should have what I was looking for ! Lots of ways I can mix these genetics -- are there any request? Who's da momma and Who's the daddy ?

Evening OFC. Wow what a day, had a pt last week, 88yo b/f w/ copd and hx of pe who coded on us and we were able to get her restarted, but she was unresponsive and on a vent in the ICU that afternoon. The Dr.'s pretty much told the family that she was done, I'm late coming home from work because at 6pm tonight she was re-admitted to my wing in the facility. She hugged my neck and cried, she said I saved her life.....it felt good till she said I broke 4 of her ribs. She was happy and looked like nothing had happened to her but some broken ribs. She was lucky....so was I.

That is just fantastic. Well done Kravenhead and to all that was involved.

Evening OFC. Wow what a day, had a pt last week, 88yo b/f w/ copd and hx of pe who coded on us and we were able to get her restarted, but she was unresponsive and on a vent in the ICU that afternoon. The Dr.'s pretty much told the family that she was done, I'm late coming home from work because at 6pm tonight she was re-admitted to my wing in the facility. She hugged my neck and cried, she said I saved her life.....it felt good till she said I broke 4 of her ribs. She was happy and looked like nothing had happened to her but some broken ribs. She was lucky....so was I.

Feels good doesn't it Kraven !-- What sucks is how it turns out the other 9 out of 10 times !-- It just got to the point that I couldn't do it anymore !-- It had already began to affect my mental health before I fell!-- Dr. Mindbender say that kind of stress don't go away - it's like there is a glass that stress goes into and it holds enough for a normal lifetime - anymore and your mind and body suffers - How much room U got left in your glass Kraven ? How much can U give before it makes U sick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back