Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC. Feeling better. Trying to remain focused and finish up construction today. Turned lights on last night to look for light leaks going outside. No problems. If I were to leave the door open to the grow space with the lights on, you'd be able to see it miles away, lol. Going to need some Method7 glasses, just to go into the room.

I'd be happy to do a big ole dab for ya if'n Bozzo will catch me on the way down. I don't need any more knots on my noggin. That stuff will but you in a tail spin quickly.
I got a good buzz last year, but due to living in this county for my entire life, I walk around in condition yellow. Last year was so mellow and the folks were so tame and friendly, I'm tripping the light fantastic this year and letting the chips fall where they may. Having a designated driver is the key to a good time.

I'm heading up to Buddy's place this afternoon to find out the lowdown on the shuttle bus. I read about it on another site, but I kinda want to hear it from the horse's mouth. Not sure why; Lord knows everything you read on the internet is true, right?

So Umbra how U gonna run your new grow room ?-- Run one crop from seed to harvest then do it again ?-- Some kind of rotation ?-- Hippy ya'll have a good time !--

No Keef, clones. This why we spent some much time growing out seeds, so we could do a pheno selection and take cuts. We have a few cuts we are planning on running. We will see how it all plays out.

Save a spot Umbra !-- I think U know what for !-- Clep out of Microbiology and A&P on the same day!-- U know I'm not after - just any terra ?-- 10,000 seed to recreate Chemo would be cheap !-- If I'm right I need a male tetra of the right type and A matching female !-- Dare I say it ?--- An "Ocho"-- made by treating tetra seed!-- I don't think there has ever been one !

Hey did U know if U take too many Cannacaps U can see out the back of your head ?

Hello everyone from the OFC
It has been a while but just wanted to drop back in and let everyone know what was up with the seed distributer Seed 4 free. I would say that they are legit. I ordered, sent cash, $20 worth including postage and received 21 seed the other day; it took about 25-27 days from the time the money was sent. The seed look OK but we will see. I have had a black thumb lately and not had a single seed germinate in the last 2 tries of bag seed so let’s hope these are the ones. It is too late in the year for a gorilla grows and we have a surprise house guest so things may not happen as soon as I would like. In any event it would appear that seed4 free are legit although a very limited selection no feminized and the communication is poor at best. The package arrived about the size of a CD case, brown paper with no distinguishing markings. You could feel the seed through the paper so I would not put it down as to stealth but all and all not too bad. I wish that there was a us seed distributer. With a bit of luck Ohio will be next to go legal. It is a 1.5 hr. drive but.

Joe

Joe 36 glad U dropped by !-- I been having trouble germinating seed lately myself !- Hope they work for U - there are some Canadian seed companies !-- Where's Rose ?-- How bad was the damage girlfriend ?

Joe, almost all us seedbanks require that you give them your recommendation. You must be a mmj patient and have a recommendation in a mmj state, or they will not sell you seeds.

Umbra - I think I found why I was killing seed !-- What's a good seed starting soil -- Fox Fire - OF - or something ?-- Anyone got a technique for starting seed in hydro ?-- if it'll work in Aero !-- I be building my support racks for my aero boxes soon !-- Umbra asked if I could grow bigger plants in my boxes -- Hell Yes !-- but -- it is not time yet !-- I've mastered cloning -- I know water pharming -- nutes , pH, ppms -- I own that sheet !-- My seed germination skills suck!-- Certainly not a graduate of weed growing school yet !

I haven't even started extraction class but I got a question about RSO --- seems to me that many of the compounds that come across are alcohol and water soluable -- Would it not make a cleaner RSO by first soaking the weed in warm water to extract all the water soluable compounds - redry the weed and do an alcohol extraction with something like Roses Magic Butta Machine ? - would it not make a cleaner more concentrated extract.?

Good evening just back from some fishing landed a 15 lb King salmon :yay: Time for a little celebration Smoke:48:

Wish I was rich !--- I'd buy myself a party nomination for governor or maybe even president !-- Shoot I could even threaten to run as a third party if I didn't get my way and -- it's either me as your nominee or I hand a win to the other party !-- Yeah it wouldn't do for me to be that wealthy -- be buying and selling people and Influence like it was the stock market !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Weather messing with my face !-- Mane did I get lit yesterday !-- Might have to do it again !-- Been laughing about all the Eagle Ford Shale peeps that bought a house on my beach !-- Oil was over a hundred dollars a barrel when the bought now it's down to about $40 a barrel !-- Giggy and his coal people ain't the only ones suffering in the energy glut !-- Gonna rain today so I'm not doing squat !-- Hippy -- U gonna have to suck it up this weekend -- Yoop and Bozzo need responsible adult supervision at the Cup !

Keef 4 president

OMG what a (wonderful) world it would be!

LOL

1st day of school wake-n-bake :yay::chuck::joint:

:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back