Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked into the generators, but I couldn't justify the price. A 20 pound tank lasts me twelve weeks, and it only cost fifteen bucks to refill. I have three tanks, and after two are empty, it's off to the welding shop for refills.

Happy Shatterday all. I didn't grow this year. I still have over 3 lbs left from last summers grow. I don't go over to 420 much. When I do i just read a little and maybe comment on Jagas and OMM thread. Being retired is not doing anything. I have more projects than I need so I'm always busy. I do a lot of woodworking so I don't smoke during the day when I'm using saws. I hurt myself enough without being stoned. But I do eat my caps for pain and toke in the evening. Sounds like everyone had a good summer. Happy Days everyone.

Hey Hippy -- I'm brain damaged so I can obsess about more than one thing at a time !-- Yes!- I will have some of them tetra seed !- but -- I keep seeing this Candy Apple Red 1/4 scale 57 Chevy convertible -- golf cart !-- the seats are where the top would fold down !-- People run the beach's and side streets on golf carts and side by side 4 wheelers !-- I only want the body of that 57 replica !-- I built a few go carts back in the day !-- Sooner or later someone is gonna say -- my golf cart or 4 wheeler is faster than yours !--- 1/4 scale -- I could hide something under that hood !- Motorcycle engine ?--

Beemer U don't have to be growing to hang out with us !-- My father just had a skin cancer removed so I'm gonna round up the stuff and make him some Beemer's Balm for him !-- Told my mother I would get him some caps -- she said he wouldn't take it if he knew what it was !-- I told her I figured that so he's gonna get suppositories !-- Mean old man !- And hates -- just about everybody especially them long haired dope smoking hippies ! -- The thought of him and RSO suppositories give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside !-- If that is wrong !-- I don't want to be right !--

We changed our plans. After trying unsuccessfully to put the pool cover on the pool, we are going to a gun show, lol.

Yea Cane, need the get the buds cured now, a sub par cure can wreck an excellent grow. I use Tupperware and Bovida 62% Rh packs and cure usually 4-6 weeks before I put them into glass for deep storage, got about a pound in cure right now before I will give 3/4 of it away to my med patients.

I'm with ya there, Beemer. A good friend (you know 'em) gifted me some plants he had extra or I wouldn't have bothered. Got WAY too much weed around here. Still gonna do a winter grow just to stay in practice, though.:)

I can take a toke or two when using saws, but I remember the first rule: Count your fingers before and after. If the count doesn't match, start looking through the saw dust.

Kraven just ordered packets should be a few days before branches start to snap..
When you use these packets do you burp your container daily??

Me, some weed and some morphine lost a fight with a saws all !-- Yes I still have all my fingers but thang kicked my a** !!-- I'm in the E.R. getting sewn up again and the Dr. says U need anything for pain ?-- I said sure !-- wasn't sure he used a local be he sewed me up or not !-- I was really - really lit up !-- I mean one of my epic highs !--

You know, I use to do pretty good wrenching lit up, but I get a little nervous around any of them wood type power tools...

Y'all talked me into a burger and hotdog at the sonic.

Smoked a pork tenderloin and a few chickens for today, game day go noles. Cane i open the containers every 2 -3 days and give them a little stir so to speak, but once the packs are in they pretty much will immediately control the humidity, you just want to make sure you check them a few hours after you put them in, if they seem wet again its too early they need to dry more. I hang my plants about 5-7 days and by that time they are ready to start the cure, and i try to cure for about 6 weeks min 8 max then put them under glass for long term storage.

Thanks Kraven... Mama wanted me to, use up that half & Half you got in there.
So Went got me some Fresh local spot prawns now it's prawns & cream sauce over fresh ravs... Good Bread and a Chard....

Prawns ?-- Like big shrimps ?--sprinkle with Tony Chacheres wrap a piece of bacon around a seasoned peeled shrimp use a tooth pick to hold the bacon on the shrimp -- I line them up on a skewer !-- A quick trip under a broiler to crisp up the bacon some !-- Make me hongry !-- Maybe one of them Bourbon Street Steaks ?-- My luck RWS will come home from the grocery store and stop and get Sushi or something !-- Some things I will not eat !-- Top of my list is Kimchi !-- and snakes !

What I miss bro. is a beer box full of shrimp and or crawdads a rack of beer and a picnic table by the Bayou...Whoo,,,Hooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back