Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55F @ 93% RH, rain with 5mph wind and predicted to reach 66F.

Portland Mayor to address current epidemic of gun violence by increasing funding of community social programs, the details to be revealed when they are worked out.

I finally got in to see my urologists and was able to schedule my follow-up surgery for next month. They are banking on the stent dilating my ureter enough for the camera and laser to pass through...........

55F @ 93% RH, rain with 5mph wind and predicted to reach 66F.

Portland Mayor to address current epidemic of gun violence by increasing funding of community social programs, the details to be revealed when they are worked out.

I finally got in to see my urologists and was able to schedule my follow-up surgery for next month. They are banking on the stent dilating my ureter enough for the camera and laser to pass through...........
Hoping for the best for you.
I am a soft bugger and even just reading about such things makes me feel faint.
Best wishes.

alright alright alright , let’s rise and shine ya bastiages , we are burning day.ight

i had a migraine yesterday and stayed in bed most of the day...I feel much better this morning even though I’ve been up since about 3:30 am

it was the coffee that made me feel like getting it up

72EAA2EC-6865-40A2-A9F0-2650824936E2.jpeg

36BA0818-C00B-4394-BCFD-77C5797BCB02.jpeg

07E175FB-5DB7-4E39-8A45-1B70D34B0B5D.jpeg

5BD04696-01AB-46EE-810D-B650A14EC4D4.jpeg

Hoping for the best for you. I am a soft bugger and even just reading about such things makes me feel faint. Best wishes.

Thanks brother!

Twaaaaang................!

54F @ 92RH, rain with 8 mph wind, and predicted to reach 63F.

Ho hum, just another lovely day in Portland, OR. Someone threw a buddha statue through a neighbors picture window for shits and giggles and another neighbor found a man in their bathroom going through their medicine cabinet. A meth addict murdered two people in Old Town district, after being told to do so by voices in his head.

I had my first fitting for my new upper plate and wait with bait on my breath for the final one. Open calendar today, but staying home collecting a 24hr urine sample for the lab to try and identify why I continue to have kidney stones.

Morning Misfits. Happy Fryday. Back to trimming today. Haven't done this for a couple of weeks.....hope I haven't forgotten how.

Several ski areas are now open. I ft care as I haven't skied in years....just means the mountain roads will be parking lots on weekends. To many fricken people here.

Sun is coming up....better take the dog out back.

Thanks brother!

Twaaaaang................!

54F @ 92RH, rain with 8 mph wind, and predicted to reach 63F.

Ho hum, just another lovely day in Portland, OR. Someone threw a buddha statue through a neighbors picture window for shits and giggles and another neighbor found a man in their bathroom going through their medicine cabinet. A meth addict murdered two people in Old Town district, after being told to do so by voices in his head.

I had my first fitting for my new upper plate and wait with bait on my breath for the final one. Open calendar today, but staying home collecting a 24hr urine sample for the lab to try and identify why I continue to have kidney stones.
I have done that myself
1635516003655.png

Gotta tell yall something that happen to me for the first time a couple days ago.
Two nights ago i woke up on the floor with my knee and elbow hurting. I had been dreaming i was kicking someone's ass that threw some mud on me. Im guessing i must have lost.
😁
Funny thing is when i woke up trying to pick my ass up off the floor, my dog Charlie was setting there looking at me like i had lost my ever loving mind,,, he was sleeping next to me when all this happened. My Wife laughed her ass off and my dog wont sleep with me no more. 😂 😂 😂

Gotta tell yall something that happen to me for the first time a couple days ago.
Two nights ago i woke up on the floor with my knee and elbow hurting. I had been dreaming i was kicking someone's ass that threw some mud on me. Im guessing i must have lost.
😁
Funny thing is when i woke up trying to pick my ass up off the floor, my dog Charlie was setting there looking at me like i had lost my ever loving mind,,, he was sleeping next to me when all this happened. My Wife laughed her ass off and my dog wont sleep with me no more. 😂 😂 😂
Poor dog will never be the same
was saying something like Hey Mom pops was beating me with that horse thing again so Im going chew it apart now............
1635537371836.png

Latest posts

Back