Lowryder #2 Random Allsorts Grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on the sole rider. Nice drying cola.

Sweet man! I bet you she will love basking in the open sun. I just hope its not too early to put her out or she might reveg LOL!

DomsChron said:
Sweet man! I bet you she will love basking in the open sun. I just hope its not too early to put her out or she might reveg LOL!

No no we don't worry about any of this revegging nonsense hehe She's a lowrdyer no. 2 so is fully autoflowering :)

LOL I hadn't put 2 and 2 together. My bad, but those things will definitely blow up a noticeable amount in the sun.

ok ok you impatient people hehe :)

I have some pics just need to resize them and then I will post...but first I gotta have some lunch. back soon :D

:postpicsworthless:

j/k

Good Morning Thorn & how was lunch..lol

Haha mel yes I am now hehe, although it is now just gone 2.30pm and i'm still in my dressing gown! Its my day off...i'm allowed to be lazy :D

Lunch was good ta, carrot and corriander soup yummy yummy!

Well just over 6 weeks old now.. Last week this little lady had a week outside to enjoy the sun and well it started off sunny and then it just went a bit crap :rolleyes: but eh thats england for ya! She started to be eaten by a slug so I put her some protection down. Then we got fed up of our 'contact' messing us around and really wanted a smoke so...

I decided to clip off her 4 lowest buds so that we could have something to smoke and also so she could put her energy into the upper buds. and well we actually got high! It was a really nice smoke. Only quick dried in the microwave though :) You can see from the pics how under developed they are!

What we got...

1) Day 43 top
2) Day 43 some lower buds
3) Day 43 - the nugs I clipped and smoked
4) A new addition - slow-azz Afghan!
5) Day 45 - top
6) Day 45 - side

Yesterday was day 46 and when I took her pics I had a look through the jewellers loupe and could see some AMBER TRICHOIMES!!! She's not even 7 weeks old yet! Is this a good sign?

3 small.JPG

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Yummm but a Thorn with tricks. Looking good buddie..

Looks Good Thorn:cool:
What are you feeding her? :spit:
Pack on the BUD:aok: :bong1: :bong: :smoke1:

bigbudsbruddah said:
Them plants are looking yummy. How did those small buds smoke?

hehe another who just looks and doesnt read :giggle: she said it was really nice and got high lol

lunch sounded good thorn :D
smoke sounded even better
im sure amber trichs must be a good sign :hubba:
how tall is she thorn ?
mine stayed tiny :fid: but smoked delicious :giggle:

good luck with the new addition :48:

thanks mel lol yea the smoke was good - shared between me and the fella in a blunt yummmmmm :D mild but better than the street crap and lasted through all of constantine :)

Gonna go measure her now... just under 11 inches tall (she's only about an inch away from the top of my grow box lol!!!

I've included a pic of what i'm feeding her.

18.JPG

19small.JPG

11 inches sweet Thorn. Good Morning...

evening all, thanks for all the comments. Yes she's a lovely little lady but having nothing to smoke and seeing her amber trichs is tempting me...

Thorn said:
evening all, thanks for all the comments. Yes she's a lovely little lady but having nothing to smoke and seeing her amber trichs is tempting me...

You chester...:D ... Let her mature she'll taste better...:p

Nice little grow Thorn! That plant looks like its got some heavy trich buildup can we say YUM! :D

Look'n good but this is how a LRx2 with the required amount of lumens per sq. ft looks like compared to a LRx1!;) The LRx2 is the left plant in each pic. But that's my growing experiences.:)Are you sure this ones a LRx2?:D

p.s. Not trying to be a dic*, just want you and everybody else to know what a LRX2 is capable of. Multiple branches and colas when given required light.:cool:

8-8-08 Compared sizes of a 1 and a 2 001.jpg

8-8-08 Compared sizes of a 1 and a 2 002.jpg

Latest posts

Back