My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats so mean man!!! haha!! :D

Get the HPS when your ready, and after you revamped the grow room. At least you have pics of how this grow has been and once you have HPS you can compare :)

if you don't go down and get an HPS tomorrow i'm going drop by and kick ya in the balls

J/K hahahaahahah

LMFAO allgrownup that made my morning.. SEND me one mang! all send you some americos =)

im thinking im going to keep my current box for veggin when i get my HPS and get a 6' wardrobe for flowering with a 400w HPS and acouple CFL's

also alice is almost done flowering. bought a microscope yesterday and shes got alot more amber then i thought id say 20-30% amber rest cloudy.. some of the lower buds more like 1-5% amber res cloudy..

made a drying box yesterday.. soo im gettin rdy!!! next its down to the 99 cents store for some marmalaid jars...

today tomorrow or the next day im cutting her down... that puts me at the 90 day mark total time that is.. and she is almost rdy!

well i figured since this was related to my grow id show ya guys what happened.. still waiting for my GF to get the Before stitches pic off her cell.. heres what i got

March 4 024.jpg

oooh!!!! ouch!!!! That looks deep man! Did she take one before u wen't to hospital?

I can't believe its nearly time to chop Alice down!!! a day or 2 more and your gonna be soooooooooo sticky!!!

Thorn said:
oooh!!!! ouch!!!! That looks deep man! Did she take one before u wen't to hospital?

I can't believe its nearly time to chop Alice down!!! a day or 2 more and your gonna be soooooooooo sticky!!!

ya she took one before the hospital, might actually give her 3 more days then a 24 hour darkness then chop...

I told u she was a week or so away from harvest. Once u start seeing amber trichs, it won't take long for them to start taking over the cloudy ones. It will be hard to wait but give her a couple more days or so than she should be good to go. I hang mine for a week, then put the trimmed buds into paper lunch bags for a few more days (speeds up the drying process for me, or I would have to hang them for 3 weeks due to my environment). Once the stems snap, into the jars they go. Just have to watch for molds and fungus when drying and curing.

ya going to give here 2-3 more days CH , been flushing her alittle here and there with nothing bud tap water.. ive made a cardboard box with a screen sheet shelf accross the middle for drying.. plan on laying the bud in there for a 1-2 weeks.. then wait for snap and into jars.. dont exactly have anywhere to hang bud soo next best thing is a dry box..

ok so the cola on alice got heat stressed.. burnt some of the leaves back and made them crispy how bad will this ruin potency..

Not sure, how are the buds looking? Is it just one cola that got stressed? if so you could harvest that cola as a taster of whats to come ;) I always like to do that :D

yea i'd partial harvest it, shame but as you already got some amber trichs. You could quick dry it if you just can't wait to smoke your own home grown green :D If you wanna know what sorta stone you gonna get and how long to leave the rest for its a good idea, up to you tho man.

ya partial harvest it will be.. letting the plant get a full 12 hours light then 14 hours off probably then harvest 45% of the plant....

ok well apon inspection of the plant i chose to harvest two branches from alice today , trimmed um slighty then onto the screen to dry.. will check um in acouple days once i start harvesting the rest of alice etc...

:postpicsworthless:

almost a full page of posts and the only pic i get to see is one of your new permanent reminder to not play with knives????

come on man.....your holdin out. :p

lol ok i shall put pics up tomorrow.. my camera is dead currently and i cant find my charger all look for it in the AM . and get pics of the overnight dry on the 2 little branches.. and how the rest of alice is doing probably harvest a few more tomorrow making sure every bud is rdy. and the 2 i chopped are more cloudy then amber soo figured id get alittle vareity out of it eh?

Latest posts

Back