My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya thats basically the method im going to be using is puffins ,

he harvest the top buds on the upper half of the plant then leaves the rest of the popcorn buds and stuff thats not really worth harvesting on the plant + as much leaf as possible then puts the plant on 24/0 for acouple weeks then back on to 12/12 and harvest again in however long that specific strain takes...

seems pretty fool proof seeing hes on his 5th gen.. but then again if alice doesnt pull through ill know she wasnt worth it =) shes a tough broad tho that makes some strange but good weed..

im really wondering what male got her mother plant she came from.. coulda been that ruderallis!! lol jk

oh and i dont use seedbanks cuz im not currently in holland stayin in North america for awhile... in california with my family.. doesnt seem safe to me? i just dunno

I'm currently staying with my family and the LR#2 I just bougght came to this address no probs :) Most seedbanks ship stealthily so you dont really need to worry too much. I'm sure you'd be ok. Check around some good cheap seedbanks, read up on loads of different strains, pick a few that really appeal to you then check out the seedbanks and see wheres cheapest and most reliable :)

well if your sure thorn maybe all take your word for it.. i hear some seedbanks are better then otheres... guess all look around

rly always liked Ice heh.. some masterlow =)

yea man i wanna get me some of that master low and get it looking aas good as the bud pic of the month! :D Yea speak to some other guys on here about seedbanks and which is best for you in your current corner of the world and decide for yourself :)

put acouple of the tiny buds in the cure jar since they dry so quick , smells like hay! im gonna be curing this for awhile probably heh.

well i think ive found where i might get my seeds from , and ive selected a few strains that i want to get...

Little Red Ryder Hood > description > Little Red Ryder Hood is a full auto flowering red skunk hair exclusive to dutchbreed, we took a lowryder male and crossed it with a old school skunk red hair then inbred them until we got auto flowering strains, Little Red Ryder Hood is ideal for stealth growing as it has very little odor wile growing only smelling strong when touched or pulled apart, very nice heavy old school stone with the giggles.

or....

LowBerry > description > LowBerry is a FULL AUTO flowering blueberry exclusive to dutchbreed, LowBerry is a cross of Dutch passion blueberry mother and a Joint Doctor lowryder male then inbred, gives the best of both smelling more blueberry than the original and full auto flowering can be grown under 24 hours continuous light stays short like LR2 and Masterlow bigger than LR1.

or...

Lowryder Mint > description > Lowryder Mint is a cross with Matanuska Mint and a undisclosed ruderalis then inbred to make it 100% auto flower, Some phenos of Lowryder Mint smell of garden mint even having that mint leaf taste and has higher thc than original Lowryder and a totally different gene pool for people to play with, Lowryder Mint from seed to finish in 9 weeks just like Lowryder original but with a little more yield with cfl or hps lighting.

Mini Thunderfuck > description > Mini Thunderfuck is a cross of the only one plant a male of Matanuska Thunderfuck from 1993 that we managed to get to germinate after all them years crossed with our Lowryder Mint female to make it full auto flowering as its bin so long since this rare strain was around we cant tell how much of its traits were carried over to the new auto flowering Mini Thunderfuck as there is nothing to compare it to but we must say its coming along well and as soon as we can tell you more we will update this description.

description > LowMaster is a cross of Master Kush Females (Dutch Passion) crossed with 12 inch Lowryder Males (Joint Doctor), resulting offspring were then carefully picked through, crossed again to Lowryder, and inbred repeatedly (Master Kush/Lowryder X Lowryder/Master Kush/Lowryder ect). This cross is sure to satisfy, as you will notice a strong Kush presence, with the plant 100% auto-flowering. You will also see lots of resin production, as plants will finish with medium height, and yield.

http://www.dutchbreed.com/8.html

When drying, don't shake the buds around like thorn said, breaks off precious trichomes, the less u handle them, the better.

thanks CH. trying not to smoke any of it so i can get a pretty good idea of how much weight i ended up with, it aint great weed but then i havnt really smoked the final product.. im guessing if you had to determine how potent it was with street slang i would say its "regs" or regular chronic or mids.. some buds seem better looking and smelling then others but then again i have no idea who the male was that pollinated alice's mother plant. could of been some low quality stuff mixed with alices purple kush mum.

i know when weed isnt fully dried and cured its harder to extract all of the thc and stuff that gets you high because its to wet. you end up wasting weed. so must wait!

You should try HIDs and see the difference. Nice nugs, they look great!

hehe ya.. an HID in my box would be a plant cooker.. in the future for sure..

ive smoked like 3 bowls total of the harvest good stuff needs time tho, and i harvested the rest of the plant after giving it another 10 hours of dark one of the big buds that was at the very top was still alittle clear/cloudy with acouple amber i got tired of waiting for it SNIP... ive got her on 24/0 now and i left probably 10-12 popcorn nugs on the plant going to be reveging her over the next couple of weeks then its back into flowering if she pulls threw only this time im going to let her go longer i hope... plus im adding all cuttings to alice soil for added soil nutrients...have almost 15,000 more lumens then when i started this whole grow. and plan on giving the box a face lift like i mentioned earlier in the GJ

so with great hope.. i really think alice will be better next time around while i search for a mate for her =) maybe if i get a male Lowryder all cross her with alice ;) for the hell of it...

GG

PS. All have an update on dry weight in acouple more days.. still needs alittle time. will be doing this GJ all the way threw to cure and smoke report..

in the mean time going to be starting a new one tomorrow for the reveging of alice. and hopefully reharvest in 7-8 weeks again..

Crazy Horse said:
When drying, don't shake the buds around like thorn said, breaks off precious trichomes, the less u handle them, the better.

You need to make sure you dont get mold growing at the bottom on all those buds and hey who cares if it 'breaks off precious trichs' if its all contained in the jar, surely it dont matter lol

Congrats on this grow man, you done a good job. Look forward to seeing Alice revegged :D

thanks guys pics today of the final product. well i mean the final harvest hehe

Thorn said:
You need to make sure you dont get mold growing at the bottom on all those buds and hey who cares if it 'breaks off precious trichs' if its all contained in the jar, surely it dont matter lol

Congrats on this grow man, you done a good job. Look forward to seeing Alice revegged :D

:eek: Who cares if u break off trichs!! Ar u crazy :joint: . There are way better ways to move your buds around them shake them. If u have a proper drying period, mold is unlikely, just got to make sure u burp your jars, and gently moving buds around to get air circulating. CH

i put my buds under a scope to see if i had been " knocking " off trichromes but seems like i have some to spare still =)

thanks 50bud theres acouple of pics of the partial harvest on page 18-19 i belive...

the rest of the pics wont be for alittle while as im currently drying half the harvest and started curing the other half today... im gonna guess that i get around 16-20 grams plus ive smoked a few bowls =)... give or take alitte didnt have that great of lighting when i started soo next time will have better results =)

ya dont i wish! , i been doing a method when drying , i dry for 24hours then jar for 3 hours then dry for 24 so on and so forth seems to be working nicely given my dry climate here.. course eventually it will be totally ready for jar only..

Latest posts

Back