My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went ahead and also cut the main cola off it was about 30/70 amber/cloudy but was getting fried by the light didnt want to ruin it anymore.. im kinda getting over this whole sativa thing.. atleast growing it wise.. sativa def NOT my favorite anymore,, cant wait to get my hands on some lowriders and masterlow's or hell somthing not sativa for that matter...

if you have ever had what dealers called " kush " in cali , it smells like it big time =)

You'll change your mind once you smoke it... I for sure can't wait until I have the room to grow some damn nice sativas :D I love the 'up' high especially for dancing :D

... sorry i'm listening to ELO Mr Blue Sky and that song just makes me wanna dance haha!!

Anyway Sativas are great but yup not good for small or micro grows, too tall and lanky but oh my god the smoke is gooooooooooood!!! You should try growing some pure indicas like Afghani, also try Aurora Indica if you want a good strong stone smoke...not tried it myself but cannot wait to. I here many people say the smoke is just too strong and turn it down!! Not sure if that is 100% indica or not though.

PICS PICS I WANT PICS!!! I need a splif!

ya cant wait to get my paw's on some real strains... im doing pictures today just gotta charge the batteries... probably have them up in acouple hours..

This probably going to be the last pics of alice this harvest i plan to reveg and reflower her... or atleast try. ive clipped a few more branches this morning the rest i think im gonna let go acouple more days depending on rdyness.... shes got that pinesol kushy smell to her but when you smell the buds directly you dont smell it..

going down to get some jars today from the store, a few of the buds in the box having been drying since last night you can see the leaves curling up against the buds.. cant wait to get these things in jars so they get all nice and compacted...

anyways not much more i can say then.. im gonna have twice as much exp and twice as much lighting as when i started, next grow and i cant wait!!

Heres how shes looking.. pretty chopped up =)
leaving all the popcorn buds on the bottom for reveg purposes..

how long should i dry her in this box? ive got holes poked in both sides and a fan on oneside blowing a really light breeze into the box.. i dont have any gadgits or whatnot to determine Humidity or dryness... dont even know where to get such things lol...

ps... i wanted to hang dry but where im leaving i cant exactly have bud hanging lol...

enjoy GG its been fun!

newst 001.jpg

newst 003.jpg

newst 004.jpg

newst 005.jpg

newst 006.jpg

newst 007.jpg

newst 008.jpg

newst 009.jpg

newst 010.jpg

all do a smoke report in probably a week to 2 weeks on the air dried bud.. then a week or 2 after that all do a smoke report of the jar cured bud...

this is my very first harvest on my own plant not really sure exactly how i should have done it but this is the way ive selected hehe im hopeing that the cola is decent seeing the most bud is coming from that and it got fried by the light...

did i clip the buds up ok? i didnt want to completley remove the leaf material so that it could help it dry..

not to horrible for a CFL grow i guess.. once its all dried and cured it will look like weed lmao...

it looks good man, i was never really sure how much to clip off, but what i did clip off was damn good smoke so i ended up leaving a lot of it on as it was only for me and my boyfriend to smoke so appearance didn't really matter :)

thanks guys... my dry box is working perfect.. not to fast not to slow.. pretty simple to make as well..
1. Box
2. Screen
3.Caulking
4.Circulation fan

should have some smokeable bud in acouple days i bet.. it smells dank =) going to the store to get some jars. be back!

Ok heres the jar i ended up getting that im going to be curing in...

its called a Lock&Lock. 100% airtight & watertight

think this will work?

also some better pics of the buds..

12 hours of drying here... so quite a ways to go

lkajsdflkjasdlkfjlaksdjflkasjfiasdjf 001.jpg

lkajsdflkjasdlkfjlaksdjflkasjfiasdjf 002.jpg

lkajsdflkjasdlkfjlaksdjflkasjfiasdjf 003.jpg

lkajsdflkjasdlkfjlaksdjflkasjfiasdjf 004.jpg

lkajsdflkjasdlkfjlaksdjflkasjfiasdjf 005.jpg

lkajsdflkjasdlkfjlaksdjflkasjfiasdjf 006.jpg

lkajsdflkjasdlkfjlaksdjflkasjfiasdjf 008.jpg

Hey man! Where is everyone else?? Yea that tub should be fine ;) just remember to burb them and shake the buds around everynow and then to check for mold :) Bud looks good :D u smoked any yet as a taster?

I couldn't wait to smoke mine, nor could my fella and we gave in after about a day!! :D

hey thorn! ya just smoked some.. one of the smaller buds that had been drying for almost 3 days now nice head stone on the early harvested sativa just what i wanted =).. i live in a really dry climate so its probably not going to take 2 weeks..

anyone have any exp with this or heard anything about that? ppl who live in a dry place take alot less time to dry then 2 weeks? **** if i let this stuff dry for 2 weeks id have some crappy weed lol...

ok wow just smoked one of the bigger buds.. holy crap... yeeeeeaaa son.. lol

sooo did the first smoke report today on 3 day dried bud..

taste like almost nothing, kinda a pipe resin taste ( probably from the pipe )

will be jaring soon dont think its going to take 2 weeks to dry...

great head stone on the early harvested stuff.. rest of alice staying up for awhile more so i can get alittle variety off of one plant =)

guys should i snip the male? or pollinate alice for seeds? or reveg and reflower alice with better lighting that i have now?

anybody anybody?? hmm guess i thought i would be getting atleast more then 2 ppl that visited my GJ around harvest time lol....

well anyways.. pretty excited none the less! clipped another quarter of the plant off as it was amber/cloudy rest of the buds need more time..

also baby indica is no more i decided i was going to clip him anyway, he was showing signs of hermie and i dont want no freak of nature spreading his seed around here... once i get a real strong male all consider letting him pollinate alice.

included acouple pics of the drying and started to dry weed, ive seperated them with a thermometer so you can see the difference some of the bud has been in for 3 days some for 1 other side of the therm is the fresh cut stuff from just acouple min ago...

im very pleased with the high of the 3 day screen air dried popcorn nugs.. but cant wait to taste it cured..

000000000876878787 001.jpg

000000000876878787 002.jpg

000000000876878787 003.jpg

Hey buddy, hehe sounds good! Yea good on u for getting rid of the freak :p !

If I were you i'd not reveg Alice but wait til you get some good genetics in there and reveg a plant that you really like the smoke of. Hard to imagine I know, while your smoke Alice :D

I can see the difference man even without opening the pics!!

So do you just have the rest of Alice now in your grow box?

the reason i want to re veg alice is because i rly want to save her one, and two i might keep her for a mother plant when i find a pure male, and three once she is completely harvested i could reveg and re harvest in a pretty decent amount of time till i get my hands on some better seeds or a male..

pretty much alice is all i got =P

right now shes chillin in the box still on 12/12 under 20,000 lumens. about half the size that she was. with about 6-7 more branches to cut that im going to let get about 85% amber then snip =)

honestly i want some indica or some kind of lowryder autoflowering plant but just cant find any good seeds.. and seedbanks probably arent an option for me right now

GG

If you dont mind me asking, how come seedbanks arent a good option?

If you wanna get a good indica I've seen nirvana Aurora Indica plus many other strains on a seedbank for about £12 which is what $25 approx? there are some very reasonably priced seedbanks around if its lack of money your issue.

On the other side of things, revegging Alice would be a great learning curve for you and something to keep you going until you get something else. Have you read up on revegging? Puffin Affity's Snow White revegged girl is AMAZING!

Latest posts

Back