My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty well now that im back from being banned... i can get back to my grow journal... THANKS!

Note to self: dont use the shout box anymore...

ok so back to the grow over the last couple of days alot has happened ive taken a clone from alice DURRING FLOWERING! this was done by complete accident while trying to trim a dead crispy leaf off... just slighty misjudged where the sisor's were and snip branch goes down.. Luckily it was the very smallest under developed branch on the whole plant... Since i decided to keep it ive got it under a desk lamp on my dresser 24/7 lighting i also used the cloning guide on here as well as rooting hormone to help the process..
once/if it roots and pulls through the initial shock its back into 12/12..

Also found a seed acouple days ago in some bagseed! got in Germing in a peat pelet seed starter.. oh and by the way i picked up some peat pelet seed starters =)

baby indica is now on 2nd stage of LST shaped like a complete S now... pics soon! possible male as well. im noticing very small seed/ball looking things coming out of the nodes where branch meets stalk.. this is the same place where the balls started appearing on Bertha my first he/she plant lol.. how long will the sacks take to mature and pollinate my Girl alice?? if it turns out to be a male... Baby indica is 38 days old... total time since it poked its head up

Thanks guys for reading! feels good to be back still slighty annoyed but its there site nothing i can do to change the rules.. if ya cant beat um join um i guess..

Pictures probably tomorrow , calyx's starting to swell alot.. still no amber tric's that i can see... very frosty now

also looks like alice is getting a deficiency.. or shes just eating her self to make buds one of the two i dont know...

You sure burned the crap out of her! Flush and lay off the nutes! She will be fine, just don't do it again lol.

Crazy Horse said:
You sure burned the crap out of her! Flush and lay off the nutes! She will be fine, just don't do it again lol.

lol ya , funny cuz the nutes arent even that strong , but i crushed them up in a cup of water the last time i fed her and damn was it to much at once i guess.. she still has signs of being chem burnt all over. but it hasnt been getting much worse.. just noticed that the leaves are starting to yellow around the edges and move inward... the Def i was talking about..
could just be getting close to chop =)

Because i just noticed acouple amber trichromes on some of the buds meaning this girl will be rdy in im gonna guess 2-3 weeks.. all inspect more tomorrow and see if there is any change

GG

Thats why I like to stick to liquid chem ferts, little easier to apply, with better results. My little Jillybeans are nute sensitive, they burn pretty easy. Depends on the strain. But I have yet given any of my girls full strength nutes (in dirt). I water, water, then feed. Keeps it pretty safe from frying them. And if u are getting amber trichs already, I would think she should be ready to harvest real soon.

well she has acouple amber tric's on some of the buds.. im looking for a decent 50/50 mix coughlock strong high.. soo gonna let her go for little longer as far as the problems with the plant theres not much i can do now.. most of my exp comes from my buddy or this site and from what ive learned this close to harvest it doesnt really matter whats wrong with her at this point cuz shes gonna be choped in like 14 days.. im thinking strait water till harvest... maybe some fruit juice mixed into the soil lol... or one feeding 3 weeks before harvest ?what you guys think?

No need for adding anything else to the soil like fruit juice or anything you might think that will add flavour. Just ask Hick about adding anything extra to the soil like that. Waste of time and does nothing. IMO I think you are closer than 3 weeks till harvest, maybe a week or so. U don't want to go too long. CH

now you got me worried CH.. guess all be keeping a close eye this week.. gonna make a drying box out of a cardboard box and some cheese cloth... all get some pics of that as well..

Aki soon man! lol just dont wanna submit the same pics every time.. shes a slow grower in that less then a gallon can of hers... seems alittle root bound or maybe i been overwatering well see.. im letting her dry out real good then all probably do a a full flush..

im guessing for 1 Ounce or below...

also.. i plan to dry for a 1-2 weeks.. then im just gonna put her in jars... im a heavy smoker soo im guessin i can probably squeeze maybe 3-4 weeks out of her products...

why every indica i get is a male!?!?!? or atleast looks that way.. alice will be chopped before baby indica's pollin sacks develop and burst.. lol i want somthing different! next grow might be .. bagseed , lowrider, masterlow...

GG.

Note to self: dont use the shout box anymore.

ahh come on its not the same without ya lol
anyways good luck with alice ,,the accidental clone and your bag seed ,,,looking forward to some pics
:tokie:

Well heres how alice is lookin ladys and gents! im getting kinda nervous with this sativa , seems like some of the tric's were amber yesterday now there not lol.. as you can see the calyx's started swelling alittle since last pics im hopeing about 3 weeks tops... Baby indica is a possible male so i added pics and maybe you guys can determine that.. also got him/her on 2nd phase of LST...

theres also a pic of Alice Clone and a pic of where i accidently cut it off from...

also guys! you think i should flush? complete 24 hour darkness before harvest day?

anywho heres the pics..

After alice gets the axe the box is getting a major remodeling and i might be building another one with a 250w HPS... well see..

March 4.jpg

March 4 002-1.jpg

March 4 003.jpg

March 4 004.jpg

March 4 006.jpg

March 4 007.jpg

March 4 008.jpg

March 4 009.jpg

March 4 010.jpg

March 4 012.jpg

March 4 013.jpg

March 4 014.jpg

Wow, dude! i'm glad i helped inspire you to do this. You did an excellent job! Hope the smoke was good. Once I set my closet back up I'll be putting up my next post!

Thanks CB for stopping by! ya you pretty much taught me all about CFL's and what not! should know how the smoke is in about a month or a month and a half... after i chop and dry and cure alice =)

thanks again!

Ah them calyx's have definatly swollen and gotten bigger around them pistils, she is def a slow flowering gal though, should be a mighty long lasting potent sativa smoke eh?

akirahz said:
Ah them calyx's have definatly swollen and gotten bigger around them pistils, she is def a slow flowering gal though, should be a mighty long lasting potent sativa smoke eh?

heh i hope akirahz.. the way she was grown and what she was used to grow wasnt that great soo i can only hope she looks dank to me :D ! I plan to fully dry then test.. then completely cure then test again so all def be doin a smoke report :hubba: . thanks for stopin by man!

Interesting way to do your lst. I like to get my plant going in a circular direction going around the pot, keeps them really low and all the branches stay the same height, right from the top of the plant to the bottom. I will try to get a pic tomorrow to show. I am going to guess 1 oz off your girl, with slightly fluffy buds, and an excellent upidy high. CH

1 oz would be amazing off alice CH! lol... The LST job on alice was done durring the 2nd week of flowering for emergency height restriction purposes =) and turned out to be worth it somewhere back in my journal i have a before and after of her.. it created quite a few more tops then there would have been.. as for baby indica its a male im pretty sure so im basically trying to keep it small until i decide what to do to it.. and practicing =) ..

by the way did anyone look at the pics of the zoomed in male? those look like little balls to you guys? all try to go get some better pics. and post um here if its a male i forgot hes almost 40 days old those pollin sacks could be a bad idea to have in there at this point..

That plant is starting to take on some maleish traits. Just because the plant is at 40 days doesn't mean it is going to pollinate soon. It is the maturity of the plant that will decide when it is going to pollinate. And right now it is not mature enough to pollinate. But give it more time to be sure of the sex. CH

Latest posts

Back