New and having issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
07/14/2023
Seedlings are coming up. One is clearly stronger than the rest. Crossing my fingers all goes well.
If they survive, the strong one may be a cloner… I actually had to dig through and find the 4 smaller ones, I may of put the seeds too deep. Hopefully crisis averted.
IMG_4104.jpeg

07/15/2023
Seedlings are doing ok for now. They’re not stretching too much yet. Fingers crossed.
My one plant I was having issues with I believe is ready to harvest. I’ve been checking trichomes daily, and today there is definitely a noticeable amount of amber mixed in with the milky. The other 3 plants are definitely not ready yet. I just checked on them on my lunch break. I’ll be off around 6:00 PM central time, I’ll post some pictures and hopefully get some thoughts from everyone. But I think she’s ready!!

07/14/2023
Seedlings are coming up. One is clearly stronger than the rest. Crossing my fingers all goes well.
If they survive, the strong one may be a cloner… I actually had to dig through and find the 4 smaller ones, I may of put the seeds too deep. Hopefully crisis averted. View attachment 333982

what kind of soil are you using?

what kind of soil are you using?
For the seedlings I ended up with a mix. Very small amount of roots organics lush. And a 60/40 of worm castings from my work and some peat. I wanted perlite, but my local hardware store is out. But I had them order a bunch for me for my next run.

In my introduction to this forum @dogster said when I think they’re done wait 10 more days. I’m going to take his advice and give it more time.
I’m slowly getting some amber trichomes and the pistils still look elongated and not quite ready. Correct me if I’m wrong.
And btw I counted my days incorrectly. I started 12/12 on 05/20/2023
So I’m roughly 57 days. 8 weeks. I’ve still got some time…
IMG_4107.jpeg
IMG_4110.jpeg
IMG_4111.jpeg
IMG_4109.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya I took a quick look this morning, saw some amber, and got all excited lol. After I looked this evening I realized I jumped the gun. Still holding out!!

Question for @gmo.
Preparing for harvest, looking ahead, what size binder clips do you use to hang/dry? I noticed you used clothes hangers and binder clips. Is there an advantage to using plastic hangers over metal? Or any other general tips for drying? I.e. how much or how little to trim pre drying. Thanks in advance for any responses and tips. I know everyone is busy…

dam , haven’t heard that nic forever

RIP HellBoy

were you a member at the Cabana?

how about 77 Raccoon Ridge?
I was briefly when they first opened the site but I didn't like the vibes.........turned out to be correct on that I believe.
I miss hb he was fuckin hilarious and constantly stirring up sheit.
Vaya con Dios hellboy.
I don't know 77.

Question for @gmo.
Preparing for harvest, looking ahead, what size binder clips do you use to hang/dry? I noticed you used clothes hangers and binder clips. Is there an advantage to using plastic hangers over metal? Or any other general tips for drying? I.e. how much or how little to trim pre drying. Thanks in advance for any responses and tips. I know everyone is busy…
A mix of both, I suppose. Don't think it makes any difference at all. I use plastic because it's what we have at home and they're cheap.

Tips for drying....low n slow. Shoot for 60f/60% RH and try to stretch the time out as long as possible. I always shoot for 2 weeks, but am usually jarred (grove bags these days) up in 10. If you find things drying too quickly, a paper grocery sack with the bucked off buds will help even out the moisture remaining in the buds.

A mix of both, I suppose. Don't think it makes any difference at all. I use plastic because it's what we have at home and they're cheap.

Tips for drying....low n slow. Shoot for 60f/60% RH and try to stretch the time out as long as possible. I always shoot for 2 weeks, but am usually jarred (grove bags these days) up in 10. If you find things drying too quickly, a paper grocery sack with the bucked off buds will help even out the moisture remaining in the buds.
Excellent. Thanks for the tips I appreciate it

Latest posts

Back