New To Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinmarine2008

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum here. Spent 5 years in the marine corps and let me tell you I am glad I am free. Anyways, just wanted to post some pictures of what I am smoking on here in the great lakes region.

3 weeks eearly.JPG

7 weeks flower.JPG

Crystal nug.JPG

Crystals.JPG

Hydro nug.JPG

IMGP0401.JPG

Hydro 2.JPG

IMGP0406.JPG

IMGP0407.JPG

IMGP0412.JPG

IMGP0496.JPG

IMGP0497.JPG

Do you have any names for those nugs?

I really wish i did. Some of them were a hydro pickup that was supposedly blueberry but its not by any means. Its good smoke for sure. The other ones are of the outdoor plant i had. She had to come down 3 weeks early but wow what a great smoke she was all dried and cured.

Nice buds, bro! I did 12 years in the Suck :p

Semper Fi! Glad you got out safe :)

I love those nugs my marine brother...my dumb? of the day::: how do you get the buds that solid, big.. My buds aare fluffy and burn fast. it is good pot but grrrr

Some homemade kief hash, along with my "nug jar" and current batch of a very sweet smelling and tasting hydro... enjoy!

Camel Lights Nug 1.JPG

Camel Lights Nug 2.JPG

Hash and Nugs.JPG

Lighter 1.JPG

Lighter 2.JPG

Lighter 3.JPG

Nug Close Up 1.JPG

Nug Jar 1.JPG

Nug Jar 2 Hash.JPG

Outdoor Harvest.JPG

Well, i usually buy my nuggets like that. The one outdoor plant that i did have was just really fluffy and solid. mostly because i snapped the top cola trying to tie her down cause she was over a 6ft privacy fence. But she was just big fluffy and solid like that. Not sure what strain she was but it was my first outdoor grow. I have pictures on my phone of her through various stages that i will get on here soon. *Edit* Adding Macro Shots of Some Hydro buds right now... tasty little things....

Hydro buds.JPG

Bud Macro.JPG

Hydro Close Up.JPG

hydro macro.JPG

Hydro Macro 2.JPG

Hydro macro 3.JPG

Hydro Macro 4.JPG

Nothin hotter then a Marine in his dress blues. So dang hawt that I married one. :D Welcome to the group.

SEMPER HI !!! welcome to MP....AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY

Just Some Sour Diesel bud pics, close ups and a bud shot of a small nug of some very lemony citrusy weed. Sour diesel is an amazing smoke, taste and high. I really like this strain!!!

Lemon nug.JPG

Sour Diesel.JPG

Sour Diesel 2.JPG

IMGP0622.JPG

IMGP0623.JPG

Lem Nug.JPG

Latest posts

Back