~Nightime Chat Come on in~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
~Nightime Chat Come on in~ whats going on everybody? I am tired and have much more trimming to do. I am avoiding it by posting on here in between twigs. Hope everyone is well and having a good night. :eek:

Hey friends!

Good here...wish my neck would pop. Its kinky...needs help. (get yer mind outta the gutter. :p)

checking in....... completely bored out me mind... my xbox is not reading my games so yea im bored... im usually on xbox live 24/7

I just watched South Park and Butters became a pimp. Now I am watching King of the Hill and Bobby has a grow room in his closet. Sorry, I'm stoned and I just thought that was funny.:ccc:

Now Bobby has his dad at the Head Shop buying better grow lights

OMG, never saw that episode and I love KOTH. The fake city it takes place in, is a 'real' city close to where I grew up, so I am kinda partial. I still think Bevis n Butthead was modeled after an old boyfriend of mine and his buddy...

:rofl:

hello :ciao: ,,,,,,hows the trimming doing ,,,got any more done :p

SmokinMom said:
OMG, never saw that episode and I love KOTH. The fake city it takes place in, is a 'real' city close to where I grew up, so I am kinda partial. I still think Bevis n Butthead was modeled after an old boyfriend of mine and his buddy...

:rofl:

I know where that "real" city is. I am very familiar with it and can get to it in just a few minutes.

Bobby was only growing roses. It was still funny.

I stashed two "fairly dry" hanging plants aside. Need a few days break. I am trimmed out and sooo happy with my meds. I have puffed for around 35 years. That Northern Lights has got the best mouth watering flavor i have ever had. The stone is perfect..... Silver tip, train wreck, Purple Urkle,Violator Kush,NL & some "new" Holland strain. mmmmmm Yummmm, huh? *grins

hows the neck smokin mom?
i too have neck/back crickin issues...
i got an inversion table recently, i love it.
i get all bonged up and go hang upside down for a bit,
let gravity strech out what its been squashing down all these years.
i think it actually is helping :)
2dog, what, you puttin plastic wrap on your keyboard?
keep your keys from gettin sticky :D

i can only get my hands on swag and some idk dro haha very sad..... i wish i could try some northern lights or some kush i cant wait till i get my grow started then finly ill have so quality medz

helo it has bean a long times sens i was on the sight.im doog gud.how are you.

2Dog said:
~Nightime Chat Come on in~ whats going on everybody? I am tired and have much more trimming to do. I am avoiding it by posting on here in between twigs. Hope everyone is well and having a good night. :eek:

:hubba:

TexasMonster said:
I just watched South Park and Butters became a pimp. Now I am watching King of the Hill and Bobby has a grow room in his closet. Sorry, I'm stoned and I just thought that was funny.:ccc:

Now Bobby has his dad at the Head Shop buying better grow lights

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man.

Ive arrived.
Dont know what Im doing. Just tired and bored.
Was thinkin bout snatchin a bud off my plant and tryin it.
Didnt though. Couldnt decide which bud to snatch.

Now. Hmm. I sat down to look up something for the wife. I just cant remember what it was now. That was many beers ago.

I am Cornholio. You must obay me. Smoke more weed. Heh Heh fire Fire Fire s cool heh heh

150px-Cornholio.jpg

Latest posts

Back