NLxBB hydroponic grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's pics of my clones and mothers

clones and moms.jpg

NLxBB clones 1st week.jpg

This is my mother plant. I have topped her once. I put a black twist on it where I think it should be topped again, is that right? And if so, that would make two clones? The plant stands 9" after the cut it would be 8"

topping.jpg

Sorry the picture is fuzzy. One day of drying weighed 3.25oz. Dried should be about an ounce.

Yeah, the loss of water and the cuttin' some more of the stemmage... about right.

the three plants harvested last week gave 4.25 oz. dried. All is curing nicely in the jar ((ahhhhhhhhh)).

man you save your self a lot of money

Just so you know, axial or top cuttings can sometimes take up to an additional week to root...depending on the strain. Something about the highly mobile nutrient Nitrogen.

Also, if you wanna, a couple days before taking your cuttings, give the mom a light dose of bloom ferts...a little extra P will promote rooting in those cuts.

Nice harvest Rav, smoke one for me baby! ;)

Ravishing_68 said:
the three plants harvested last week gave 4.25 oz. dried. All is curing nicely in the jar ((ahhhhhhhhh)).
Congrats Rav!

Man oh man, you'll be smokin like crazy now!

Wow Rav. Great grow and congrats on your dried bud. You gotta be lovin it!!!

This is will be my last post on this grow... Thank you all for your support and advice... it was hella fun. the first pic is all but .75 ounce, the 2nd pic is the bud my honey picked out to keep aside and 3rd is a close up of a bud. :peace:

finished 2.jpg

finished 3.jpg

finished 5.jpg

Ravishing_68 said:
This is will be my last post on this grow... Thank you all for your support and advice... it was hella fun. the first pic is all but .75 ounce, the 2nd pic is the bud my honey picked out to keep aside and 3rd is a close up of a bud. :peace:

Just a note: That weed looks like it's packed into that jar real tight. If it's not cured TOTALLY, when you open the jar, it won't get air to the bottom or equally throughout the plant matter. It's better to fill the jars loosely about 2/3 of the way up. That way, the air can circulate well among the plant matter and pull off the moisture.

You've had one hell of a learning experience with this grow. I want to congratulate you on your fantastic trip from having never grown to being a first time harvester. I've been impressed with your enthusiasm and your ability to learn and adapt quickly. I see you becoming a seasoned grower with lots of advice to share with others here in the future.

Thanks for your part in making this a better place to be and good luck on the next grow!

Ravishing68, those r bee-u-tee-full! My name is lowrent_aria & this is my first grow & I'm loving all the people involved in this community & as soon as I find out how to get pix of my babies up, I'll be able to start charting their (as well as my) journey. If you can assisst me in transferring my photos to this site-for I don't know how to send pictures to post here at MP, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you & keep up the good work! lowrent_aria.

Latest posts

Back